Melissa mccarthy

anybody else think she could look good if she stopped perma bulking?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

absolutely, but she can't lose the weight now, there would be too much backlash from the hamplanet sector of tumblr and twitter. She's their token famous fat girl

Maybe, there are some pictures of young and thin Lena Dunham that I was pretty surprised by so I guess anything is possible.

definitely
her literal head shape would be much better

She would, but she would not be cast in anything, ever again.

She'd be uglier than a bunch of other pretty girls and women.

She only gets roles because she can play a humorous hambeast.

yeah, she looks like brunette amy adams

But if she became thin she'd stop being funny. That's the rule.

nah she's ugly either way, the only woman who I think would be attractive if they lost weight is Rebel Wilson

Now if we're talking about actresses who I think should gain more weight however...

Attached: OCKVHZJDBVATJF5MMMBYK4V5QU.jpg (1200x1800, 232K)

I wonder how many toilets that fat lard bucket has cracked

The fact that she has a Star on the Walk of Fame is beyond ridiculous and straight up disrespectful.

Attached: gettyimages-474032804-1024x1024.jpg (1009x1024, 862K)

If she loses the weight, she'll need a facelift because ex-fat people have saggy skin everywhere.

Even her labia would be like 60% more saggy

all those dog turds around that fat hambeast

the blob will die soon

Adolf Hitler has one, why not her?

Also, have you even been on Hollywood Blvd? It's shit.

i can smell the sour milk from here

You buy space on the sidewalk. That's why every star is there. They bought space.

they pay for those, it's not like it's a real honor. also she looks like a fat Kristina Rose in that pic

i would beat the shit out of elen degenerate if i had the chance. why the fuck does she have a show?

Its a Well Known Fact you would be in a very long line to beat that horrible nasty cunt , Everyone on show hates her with a vengance an they all try to spit an piss in her onions Latte lite

She looked pretty fuckable in that black dress in Spy. But I like fat chicks so.

Attached: 11392969_663798963753587_3173766543853875368_n.jpg (800x800, 80K)

red
onions = s o y

onions = s o y
fucking redditor mods here

You keep thinking that.

Attached: rebel-wilson-2002.jpg (448x700, 104K)

Literally perfect with the hairy forearms and the facial hair.

>>Even her labia would be like 60% more saggy

>“Her ability to portray unique, unforgettable and exuberant characters sets her apart”
>“She is one of America’s favorite comedic actresses and very deserving of this honor!”

If I read this in here I would unironically label it as a weak and obvious bait / shitpost.

Attached: okaysign.jpg (366x716, 68K)

I thought it was a tranny, and not her. No, it's her.

I'm beginning to wonder if "she" is really a woman.

it's vic burger