Fellowship is the best of the three

Fellowship is the best of the three

Attached: The Fellowship.jpg (1021x514, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meK0G3o9mPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Certainly the comfiest.
Two Towers is the best

Attached: comfy.jpg (500x316, 41K)

everything about these movies makes me super nostalgic

Attached: Lord-of-the-Rings-reunion.png (630x400, 638K)

You're right. And Return of the King is the worst.

two towers is the best movie

>being some unknown local scene british actor and getting immortalized in a lotr trilogy...
Some people are just lucky.

>the last all white movie series was the best ever

poetic

shire scenes are certainly the comfiest but overall i think two towers is comfier. lots of frodo/sam/gollum comfyness + rohan

>as white people dissapear from the face of the earth nobody will care for this fantasy world anymore..
sad.

I prefer Willow.

na its shit because they fucked Theoden's character, making him into a bumbling fool that gendalf and aragorn need to lecture to.

When I saw the WoT casting announced the first thing I thought was "Thank fucking God Peter Jackson made LotR when he did."

Why does everyone hate Sean Astin?

They don't he did a great job as Sam

Will this be the last true kino? I still cant believe something so great and whimsical came out of the 2000s

Because he’s a libtard.

It's true, this is the best scene in the entire trilogy.

youtube.com/watch?v=meK0G3o9mPw

Attached: lord of the rings cast.jpg (1280x853, 258K)

We already know this.

Attached: lord of the rings balrog gandalf.webm (648x270, 2.99M)

>not a single sassy nigger
Could life be this beautiful?

why didn't the movies have the scouring of the shire

Peter Jacksons a fucking hack who made a script out of one the best piece's of fantasy fiction and just stole the best shots from Bakshi's animated film

Attached: LordoftheRingsBakshi.jpg (1200x680, 168K)

Attached: lord of the rings Sauron.webm (1024x427, 2.93M)

if you listen to the cast commentary he is super annoying. for example, one of the other hobbit actors will see something happen onscreen and begin to explain a funny story then sean will ALWAYS interrupt and speak louder and tell the story from his pov and the other actors voice will quieten down and wont talk. then sean is rambling on about something that happened to elijah or billy even though he only seen it happen where as the other actor who started the story actually had it happen to them. at one point he interrupts elijah and elijah just bluntly snaps back like 'yeh ok sean, just you tell the story about me then' and billy and merry snigger at elijah. you can tell they all absolutely hate him.

to listen to the commentary you need to download a rip of the movie that is several GB then open it in vlc and change the audio track.