>don't subscribe any (((streaming))) subscription, ever
>mindhunter season 2 comes out
>watching it with pirate bay
>feels comfy man
>watch every movie every tv shows for free
>mod apps for streaming music
>tfw I'm jewing the jew
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: 1485509249188.png (246x236, 74K)

the hearts of the paid shills just skipped a beat

Based, only retards would waste hundreds of dollars just to watch tv shows and movies

Same, have been doing it and teaching my friends since I was 15. Fuck giving corporate overlords my shekels.

What do you spend your money on?

stuff I can't download

Even tho I don't really pirate much, I encourage people to pirate shows I like because fuck big corporations

You're not jewing anyone you're just stealing. A jew would find a legal way to not pay like having a million throwaway email accounts to get free trials over and over. You're lower than a jew, you're acting like an Italian.

Sex tourism

t. sóyjew

>streaming music
omega cringe

Attached: Untitled2.png (373x480, 31K)

I wonder who's behind this post
Of course I have flac + mp3/aac too. But for on the go mobile.. Spotify/Deezer mod apk works like a charm

Attached: 1478361460793.png (436x361, 177K)

>>tfw I'm jewing the jew

There's an old term for what you're doing. It's being a nigger.

Seething payfags incoming in 3, 2, ...

Based and same. I use Netflix though because it's my parents account

And not to mention Youtube Vanced apk.. background youtube streaming for free. Take that jewtube

Attached: 148095934133.jpg (523x521, 38K)

Keep consuming brainless media fren. That's exactly the place where you should be.

Attached: 1565984755434.jpg (2048x1366, 1.4M)

t. Shlomo

Why pay for shit you don't need to? Its still going to be made there are enough people paying? Don't be a good goyim

Attached: 1563724839050.png (566x528, 138K)

whatever helps you sleep better at night, rabbi
>I don't consume that much but at least I don't also pay for it

Attached: Hey-Rabbi-Whatcha-Doin.jpg (464x633, 64K)

Don’t mind me, just pirating this candy. It’s okay, I wasn’t planning on buying this candy anyway, so it’s not really a lost sale. But if I really like it, I may return and buy some (but I’ll probably just pirate more)

Attached: DABD18D9-0F4E-49EB-BE01-7307C5A28F26.jpg (1260x840, 874K)

Good point. And the people who make content for content's sake or for artistic purposes are going to be happy no matter what sells. And the people who only care about money should be struck down. Piracy is the righteous option for consuming digital goods.

I was trying to say it's like if you are clearly poor or are in debt. You'd be crazy to buy things you don't have to.

From books, to videogames, to music and movies all of these hobbies together can become very expensive if you follow it a lot it adds up. I just feel like take care of yourself no one else will.