Was he blacklisted? haven't seen him in anything for awhile

Was he blacklisted? haven't seen him in anything for awhile

Attached: liam neeson.jpg (1200x1200, 120K)

hershlag accused him of being an evian bottle

He was in Cold Pursuit this year

Yes

Wasn't he supposed to star as a teach in a school shooting movie?

Attached: D4n3FN5X4AAoZWe.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

he killed juices

or so i heard

BLACK
BASTARD

kosh

yeah but that was the movie he was promoting before saying he fantasized about killing big black nigger rapists.

What’s his name again?

i think he said something about niggers and got mel gibsoned.

I mean he is a man and admitted to having a negative emotion that he didn’t act upon several decades ago, so let him fry i say
He was great in Silence, last I saw him

you think about bashing a black bastard with a kosh one FREAKING time, and suddenly you're the black bastard kosh basher guy

It was pretty weird though, I hate niggers but I never went around looking to kill one

Darth Maul killed him, remember?

you probably don't have a dick as big as his either

Blacklisted over a Blackbastard

this picture makes me sieg heil

the look in his eye, you just KNOW he killed

liam neeson is known to be THE most racist guy in hollywood, possibly one of the most racist in the world. his racial awareness has been described as "like an evolan model", with gargantual hatred that would rival noel ignatiev and tim wise. im estimating his cosh to be at least 18.5" bone crushed, with OVER 6" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed that black bastard.

he would have spent hours and hours on torturing the nigger, getting him bloody enough just so he couldn't fake it. i can just imagine him begging for death, with liam barely able to not kill the wog, and him moaning and squirming, demanding to be sent to the grim reaper. he would have coma'd within seconds of liam breaking his entire skull, being lynched and strung right up to his neck.. the message would have been powerful, with the left wing media clamping down on liams primal ferocity, the whole black body quivering in hysteria..

i bet they still ask for reparations to the memory of it

Attached: d013c812103fa63.jpg (400x601, 74K)

Post yfw you catch Liam out at night with a kosh doing his nightly work

Attached: hick5.gif (500x281, 2.54M)

He was in men in black

jaysus lad

Attached: 1377270806988.gif (276x225, 1.54M)

He's in half a dozen up coming films which are basically 'Taken but slightly different'. One where he's a Robin Hood style thief who quits stealing and then realises the Feds are corrupt so fights back. One Oscar Bait film about him selling a house with his estranged son. One about him being a rancher who defends a Mexican kid from cartel assassins or some shit. One about him being a journalist hunting down a Colonel in Africa to bring him to justice (whether he is a trained journalist or an actual one, who knows) annnnd he's in a literal Detective Noir style reboot thing (or what I can remember) because Hollywood is defunct of risk (not creativity as people say but risk).

Neeson is a faggot cuck who supports gun control and abortion, fuck him and his nigger rape fantasies

That was filmed and done before his interview, so don't count that, he's in like half a dozen films see

Well you obviously haven't been looking hard enough, he's still getting steady work.

Attached: liam neeson cosh.gif (480x200, 1.44M)

Unless he supports outright banning of guns, then being against control is fucking retarded and any good gun owner in USA is pro gun control as long as it doesn't step on anything. We're not against it in principle we against Israel style expansion ala Palestine.

>Unless he supports outright banning of guns, then being against control is fucking retarded and any good gun owner in USA is pro gun control as long as it doesn't step on anything. We're not against it in principle we against Israel style expansion ala Palestine.

Attached: 1555352384934.png (406x431, 17K)

Thanks mate, don't have that image, gonna save it.

What are the odds that a country with so few negroes would have a negro rapist?

very high

Was really surprised by how good this movie was.
Was expecting your usual Neeson thriller and got a CoenBro knock-off, pleasantly surprised to say the least.