California Public Schools Promote Pedophilia

Pedophilia will now be taught as a "sexual orientation" as part of the official public school curriculum in California.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=FjrRt75mYqE

>Government school officials in California think it is “really important” to teach children about pedophilia and pederasty because it is a “sexual orientation.” That is according to a top official for California's Brea School District, who admitted to parents that it was being done — and that it would continue despite the outrage. Watch Assistant Superintendent of Curricula Kerrie Torres in the Brea, California, School District admit this IN PUBLIC!

Attached: Are_All_Men_Pedophiles_Correct_Poster.jpg (259x383, 12K)

What sort of things do they teach in Pedophilia 101? What sort of qualifications do you need to teach that class?

When can i fug my waufi child legally?

America needs to be nuked with a thousand nukes.
And 800 of them need to be directed to California.

Based on our test scores it is safe to assume that not a single child will pay attention. All public school teachers and administrators in California should be immediately fired and blacklisted.

trying to indoctrinate people into your way of thinking with a shitty video from some conspiracy channel on youtube?you’re just like the people you whine about, /pol/cel

Attached: 17B8CA40-199B-4D45-83AC-001B1B60D2B7.jpg (450x800, 32K)

The age of consent is only as high as it is due to feminists

No, Americans made all sex between male and female illegal.

based feminists dont want grown adult men raping children

It's false you dingus

that's technically right, according to DSM-5 pedophilia is classified as a normal paraphilia, no psychological treatment required
now, why the kids would require learning this shit in school is beyond me

actually they want it because it wouldn't be rape if it were legal

Attached: science negro.jpg (583x400, 47K)

WTF I love librulz now

Well given that California is the major economic, population, produce, and military driver in the country that makes a lot of sense. Why would someone nuke a bunch of retarded dirt farmers who are already addicted to opiates when they could nuke the geniuses building the future?

Based and redpilled

Now the feminist dont want adult men to fuck 18 - 25 years old.
Soon the age of consent will be 25

I wanted that doc, basically concluded men are attached to teens more then any other group. All men are basically hebes, case and point is they get extremely defensive when called out.

Oh no, the other 200 are reserved for the Cheyenne Mountain Complex, make sure there's no safe place on the US from nuclear war, and Yellowstone.

Attached: 1563758466019.png (1268x1645, 622K)

But pedophilia IS a sexual orientation?

Based California is now Yea Forums approved

Maybe for the teens who are a pedo??

Attached: 1557061956397.png (1821x1120, 266K)

No sexual orientations are inherently positive. Thats why there could never be anything wrong with homosexuality

tip top bait kudos to (you)

I wouldn't include it in a sexual education class but it would be fit for a psychology class.

Pedophilia were once part of the heterosexual

Americans believe if you think a girl who is 17 years and 364 days old is attractive you are literally Satan

Hebephilia yes, pedo no. Even primitive cultures except native Australians and blacks trying to rape their aids away didn't fuck actual kids. The standard relationship was male in late teens early 20s and female in early teens, worked great for 1000s of years.

Yet Bell Delphine who looks very young but is legal age is perfectly fine.

that's actually a sensible point
still is

Americans will also clap when that girl goes to meet with Greg Lansky the next day

yeah, I'm not saying it should be taght in schools, but pedophilia is very clearly a sexual orientation

based

not all adults want to fuck kids, but most boys and especially girls in middle school are already attracted to adults.

It's so true though.

Whenever you see a ridiculously hot, scantily clad, tween/jb/hebe girl walk into a room, you can see every man's eyes bolt straight towards her anatomy. Straight up fantasizing and then pretending they could never bring themselves to fuck her.

The law exists because people find those girls to be vulnerable, exploitable, etc... not because they're not old enough to have enjoyable intercourse.

yet the same society keeps sexualizing children
fuck this gay earth