He got me in the first half, not gonna lie. For 140 mintues I kep saying to myself "shit...

He got me in the first half, not gonna lie. For 140 mintues I kep saying to myself "shit, the old man finally lost it" but then 5 minutes later I was like "OK, now THIS is EPIC". The madman has done it again.

Attached: 3242342.png (780x457, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/chmknk/official_discussion_once_upon_a_time_in_hollywood/?sort=confidence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was kino the whole way through.
>nonwhite screentime totals like a couple minutes
>no SJW/genderbending bullshit, women are women and men are men
>supreme nostalgia-bait
>hippie fags btfo
>no real story, just a comfy slice-of-life flick
Absolutely essential boomercore

>DUDE KINO LMAO
>first line is about muh nonwhites
christ. seek help or kill yourself

Seething

cope chink

Im not the one upvoting films because it suits the way I lean politically. that would be stupid

Seething

My favorite part was Cliff driving around

>All these larpers pretending to be 60's kids on every single thread talking about MUH NOSTALGIA

Attached: 765765765765.png (287x288, 109K)

No one is pretending to be from the 60s. Are you autistic? Oh, anime picture, you're autistic.

HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAH

THIS SHILLING IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Same here, I was on the edge of my seat whenever there was a driving scene with a different hit song from the 60's playing obnoxiously loud over the top of the scene.

Will he knock out Muhammad Ali in the sequel?

Attached: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood II.png (1328x848, 996K)

He killed the Manson Family. Knocking out a draft dodger is easy-peasy in comparison.

If you thought this movie was slow or boring, you just don't actually like film. Capeshit has melted your brain.

there's just something so comfy looking about driving around LA at night

very true
I think back to Lawrence of Arabia and all those scenes of Lawrence doing nothing

>killed several defenseless women and one untrained man with weapons

Yeah, truly badass.

The funniest part is that Brad Pitt does have a Chuck Wepner body nowadays.

Attached: Brad Pitt Old.png (854x1145, 988K)

They had knives and a gun you fucking faggot lmao

OUATIH is a disaster, I have no idea what the fuck Tarantino was thinking making such pointless fucking trite. Where the fuck was Charles Manson??? All I could think at the end was "that's it?"

>OUATIH is a disaster, I have no idea what the fuck Tarantino was thinking making such pointless fucking trite. Where the fuck was Charles Manson??? All I could think at the end was "that's it?"

Attached: 1565418379279.jpg (1280x1500, 269K)

it's a movie you need to see at least twice. i was drunk the whole time and so much happened between the start and end that you need to see at least twice

If you like this film you drink onions and browse reddit, sorry I don't make the rules.

>upvoting

Attached: 1565921247278~2.jpg (163x176, 9K)

Yes. Then blacks will get mad and it makes $1 billion.

>afraid of girls with knives and guns
lol faggot

>If you like this film you drink onions and browse reddit, sorry I don't make the rules.

Attached: 1565953706075.jpg (800x800, 96K)

>if you hate this film you're a chink

Attached: 91jvxfue1gn11.jpg (540x431, 35K)

>Quentin ive just watched all 3 hours of your film and it doesnt have a plot, lacks a deep message, and is extremely overindulgent
>its okay dont change anything these chumps will praise it as a LOVE LETTER TO CINEMA

>hehe i'm a fucking retard hehe

Sad.

Based tranny

This is one of the most anti-Reddit mainstream films in years

just checked reddit.they love it

This movie really is white cope, isn't it?

Just checked Reddit, they hate it

don't cry infront of the mexicans

Yep. Outside of Asian reddits, you'll get downvoted if you complain about the Bruce Lee scene.

literally nothing happens: the movie

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/chmknk/official_discussion_once_upon_a_time_in_hollywood/?sort=confidence

hop in dude

Movie felt pointless but as someone who lives in the Hollywood Area it was nice to see them nail all the locations I recognized, I even noticed stores that have been there for decades in the background.

Only in /r/asianmasculinity

/ricecel/ general?

Lol at people thinking the Bruce Lee scene was bad, it’s like they didn’t watch the first 10 minutes of the movie

So you're arguing the first 10 minutes of the movie explains why Bruce Lee was portrayed as a joke?

Al Pacino literally explains what happens to Leo, nigger. Portraying it like that a little later was just meta as fuck. People got baited into getting upset over it, hard.

This movie makes me sad the more that I think about it, in that it's a really sweet send-off to a bygone era and things are only going to continue to get shittier from here on out.

>yeah...I'm thinking I've been 'Tino'd!

The Bruce Lee scene never happened, it was just Booth dreaming.

Let me rephrase for clarity: Pacino’s character talks about the same thing (big game actors being defeated to gain fame) and that’s what the movie did. Like five minutes of the dude and it’s him getting beaten up.

>muh meta
Ugh. Tarantino fanboys are pretentious blowjobs.

>untrained man
literal second in command of the hundreds of the family

Cliff Booth is the washed up stunt man though. No excuse for using Bruce Lee as the prop to explain a metaphor that doesn't make sense.

Not even a fanboy I’m just amazed at people being upset over that scene when it fits well into the movie

He was ex-army and Bruce Lee was just an actor.

>fits into the movie
You can remove it and it won't affect the film. It's literally a throwaway scene.

pulp>hollywood>basterds>kill bill2>dogs>jackie brown>django>hateful 8>kill bill

Attached: 1560656477340.jpg (838x1035, 166K)

Why didn't he just grow taller?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-20-at-2.41.09-PM.png (1236x824, 1M)

>he killed an untrained man and a bunch of girls
Oh so badass.

Why do you need him to be an ex-army anything when he just kills a bunch of girls?

laserdisc rip when?

what do you mean need? that's his character, the Manson's run into a hyper competent killer instead of a pregnant lady

It foreshadows his lethality
The final house scene would’ve been different without that scene

>That part where Cliff jumps the gap and it freeze frames and points at him
Laughed out loud.

Attached: 1564622302926.jpg (620x921, 144K)

Don’t need him to be anything, it just was that way. Him wrecking the Mansons and Bruce Lee are obviously connected.

its like you randomized his films and ranked them as is

what's your list then mr. randomized his films and ranked them as is?

true romance>pulp fiction>hateful 8>reservoir dogs>kill bill>margot robbies feet>jackie brown>basters>django

dogs>kill bill>true romance>pulp>kill bill2>hateful8>django>hollywood>bastards

why is basterds so low? i thought it was very entertaining

based, actually

too many milk slurping sounds and not enough feet

meant to quote

Essential cumbrain post
Your vocabulary is essentially composed of meme words, get help

ive never been a feet guy, but ive always been a milk slurping guy

>typical tarintino move
>over the top violence
>good acting
>feet
>massive sjw triggering
Yes....kino

>you're vocabulary consists of meme words
>cumbrain

Attached: Jordan-Peele-Yikes.gif (400x225, 2.27M)

>muh bruce leee legacy
Dialate

I thought people were memeing about the foot fetish catering, but what the FUCK was with all the full view feet shots???

Is it worth a two hour drive to watch on 35mm? I've already seen it twice, but I've never experienced real film before.

>no real story
This is what surprised me the most about it. Like after halfway I was thinking what is the point of the story here, am I missing something? The ending made it.

faggot!

Brad Pitt's character is literally me

>Guy who killed his wife turns down an opportunity for free head
Walked out of the theatre there, immersion broken

see you're joking, but I actually was.
With all that driving I was waiting the entire time for him to get into some sort of horrible accident or for some crazy shit to randomly go down, like when Marcellus is just crossing the street in Pulp Fiction and everything goes to shit.

he didnt wanna take the b8 m8

As if she was gonna pull a cop badge out her A cup bra

Sweaty, when you call someone a "pretentious blowjob" are you aware of a) what you even mean? an b) exactly how ironically pretentious you sound yourself?

Just asking for a friend x

All these people whining about the lack of plot.
Don't know about the Tate/LaBianca murders anyway, despite being one of Hollywoods/America's biggest murders stories.
Film partly centers around Tate, trying to get people to realise who she in in the film as no-one knows who she is, like at the movie theatre.
And now it's Manson that's famous, not her.

Glad QT made her the star, not CM.

It's nostalgia in the sense that modern, oppressed whites pleasantly look at movies realistically portraying times when they were ruling the world, even if they haven't lived through those times. It's basically an outcry of a dying race.

>that in-your-face armpit hair shot

Multiple based dudes in my theatre loudly vocalised their disgust at that scene

I'm confused... Tarantino keeps saying that he will do 10 films and be done, and everyone keeps acting like he's got one more but my count he's at 10...

>Pulp Fiction
>Reservoir Dogs
>Kill Bill Vol. 1
>Kill Bill Vol. 2
>Jackie Brown
>Deathproof
>Inglorious Basterds
>Django Unchained
>The Hateful 8
>Once Upon a Time in Hollwyood

That's 10... I can sort of understand not adding things like True Romance and Natural Born Killers since those are writing creds... Shit I can even understand not adding From Dusk Till Dawn and Four Rooms since they are not full directing creds either... But if the argument is Deathproof doesn't count because of Grindhouse then that is some serious straw clutching if I have ever seen it. It's a nearly 2 hour movie that stars some of his favourite actors to work with that he completely directed himself....

This autistic asshole as already reached his personal benchmark and should admit it and quit... or backpeddle, apologise and shut the fuck up about it from now on.

>metaphor
Its heel and face, retard. Go ask Yea Forums about it

fuck you armpit hair is good

I wanted to jerk off then and there

Kill Bill is one movie in 2 volumes, like LotR is one book in 3 volumes

Kill Bill is one movie. Its released in two parts because it'd be way too fucking long to show in cinemas.

This

>sweaty
fucking retard kek

Then surely by that logic doing Kill Bill 3 wouldn't affect his film count, and he should stop bitching about whether its gonna be KB3 or Star Trek if KB3 is essentially a "free movie" on his filmography.

this movie just keeps on delivering lmao based tarankino

fyi lotr is 6 books with 2 in each volume.

the whole scene was a dig at roman polanski

dogs>pulp>hateful>(basters=django)>hollywood>kill bill 2>Kill bill 1

Seriously though why does kill bill suck dick
That shit should of been 1 movie and you know it

Yep. I'm paying for this one

>Thought, "shit, the old man has finally lost it" but then 5 minutes later I was like "OK, now THIS is EPIC". The madman has done it again.

TRUMP MADE THIS MOVIE!???