Why can't women act?

Why can't women act?

Attached: 1530810999388.png (597x418, 132K)

they can, you’re probably just watching pleb shit and hate women too
have sex

They don’t have emotions so how are they supposed to simulate having emotions?

Why can't you get laid?

KAL EL NO!

When are women ever being genuine? Zhey act all the time?

They generally are dumber, fren. That and most women you see in movies only get to that position cuz they're a celebrity, hot or sucked lots of dicks and jew dicks.

Attached: 1512279296422.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

Some of them can but

They literally only know how to act, they don't know how to be genuine.

What does having sex with girls have to do with changing your opinion on them? I've been laid a couple times. Was nice. My opinion of most girls though the longer I was with them only became more negative. What now? Am I supposed to have more sex all because you say so? Considering you're the overaggressive ones over a small opinion, I'm betting at least one of you is actually a virgin.

Attached: 1547105143974.png (1011x769, 796K)

have sex and then you’ll understand

Already have man. Now it's your turn.

Attached: image-25.jpg (576x768, 149K)

Because they are useless parasites. We should kill them off and suck each others dicks.

obviously not or you would understand. have sex

The only acting women do is pretending they love you.

Because Toni Collette outshines them all.

If you did you wouldn't reply this many times for a random person on a shitposting board to have sex so they wouldn't dare make a negative opinion of the dumber gender. Have sex seething incel.

Attached: 37788084344048691_8HlnIySD_c.jpg (510x640, 60K)

Most mothers would actually do almost anything to protect their child. It's ingrained not only in our DNA, but also that of animals.
Obviously there's always an oddball case where a mother kills her kid for sport but those are rare.

Have sex random person.

Dilate

keep ‘no u’ spamming, won’t change a thing. takes me 5 seconds to type a sentence. have sex

actually have sex seething white knight incels

Not a single word out of that was true. Can you believe it? But good for you on spreading the word. You can never have enough "have sex" posters, nor sex.

Hmm, I guess all the stories I've seen of women trying to kill their child and throwing it around when tbey're mad or negressess throwing their baby in a dish washer or women in Africa besting their kid unconscious with a wooden bat is just all ficticious to your women-first mind

>typing this much
unironically have sex

Holy shit you're obsessed. I definitely don't have a women-first mind, but you seem to have some issue with them. I'm sorry your mother was a cunt. There's a lot of cases like that. But cold murder is extremely rare.
As a rule of thumb, there isn't any single gender/race or even age that prohibits bad behavior. There's children out there who kill too.

>be a bland fuck like me please

Have sex. How long will you JIDF faggots keep replying?

Had to google that. Actually pretty fucking funny. Anyways, glad to see a new Have Sex Defense Army member join the ranks.
Keep spreading the word.

test

you seriously must have had so little interaction with women if you genuinely believe all the horrible shit you read about women on your online incel safe spaces is an accurate representation of them

Have. Sex. It will change your life.

testing testing fuck women and fuck the illegitimate state of Israel and fuck kikes especially Ashkenazis testing testing 1 2 3

no u

Why do you keep replying? Don't you see he's "testing" lmao?
How about this for a change. Fuck Orson Welles. He was a hack. Tired of the same old bait all the time.

Just had sex this morning

was the cat okay? did it recover?

Does anyone actually like women? Me personally I can't fucking stand them.

I like Jodie Foster and Anne Hathaway.

this
women are better actors than men

Last I looked at otherbarticles on it, yes, the cat went through all kinds of treatment and can walk and run and everything just fine. The cat going through all those flames is less permanently damaged than the girl who's severely psychologically damaged. Sad!

Why do you, a random person, want so desperately to let some neets on an obscure shitposting board want to change people's opinion on women of all things? And so adamantly with all of the posts you've made.

That's good, I hope that cat has a long and prosperous life with it's kittens.

Because its a real woman who is triggered

I like women who are likeable. You can also replace women with people in general.
Putting any specific group of people under the same umbrella is just stupid.

>I like things that dont exist and dont act and think like a human being
Whos behind that post?

Not him, but it's simply because you're too obsessed with hating women. Women can be cunts, but most women are just filler, like people in general. Nothing to be afraid of and definitely not worthy of taking up so much space in your head.

Because (((they))) only hire booblet jewess twigs instead of superior aryan milkmommies

Only a very small amount. I only met three girls all my life that were cool but weren't some cunt dykes. Most are boring and brainless.
You back for more kike? Dud you have sex with your big nosed khazar milkers gf? Send pics. Pic related is Jordan Petersteins wife.

Attached: 1565915120531.png (539x524, 777K)

There's unlikeable women and likeable women, it's as simple as that. You must've met at least one woman in your life who was ok.

that was the first thing I posted in this thread you dope. and because I want to help the guy so he’s not stuck living a life consumed by unnecessary and irrational anger

I don't even know how to respond to a post as stupid as this. Where do I even begin. Why are you showing me J. Peterson's wife?

Honestly Peterson could have done a lot worse.

>as simple as a vague fantasy
Post nose

wew, sure smells like incel in this thread

Because you need to have sex juden

Honestly, having never met a single serviceable woman your whole life sounds more like a fantasy.
And what does me being a Jew, which I'm not, have anything to do with this? Realize that people are just meat bags with computing skills and get on with your life. No one's out to get you.

Obviously a butterface but at JP’s age that body is astounding

Who brainwashed you this badly?

but most jewesses are milkmommies

Attached: 1565984990238.jpg (1067x800, 331K)

do you think you’re hopeless?

>Samefags for almost an hour
>"you need to move on with your life"
I usually do but I see a suspicious presence in this thread so no, I'll stay right here kike

you’re deeply unintelligent

>Unique IP's haven't changed since both these posts
Juden.....

Because they don't need to.

Considering you have an agenda to change people and I'm here to just to fuck around, you suck alot more at your job while I'm here chillin'. Again, you and one other have samfagged for almost an hour. You stick out immensely too.

I'm not samefagging though. And didn't OP create this thread for responses?

Yeah, there's two people responding to you. What's your point? Spit it out.

>"I'm not samefagging though"
>Individual poster count hasn't changed since you posted this
This is a new level of jewish stupidity

genuinely have sex i feel bad for you