How is the Church of Scientology still a thing in Hollywood?

How is the Church of Scientology still a thing in Hollywood?

Attached: 70show.png (1052x675, 744K)

the same way the catholic church is still a thing in shitty 3rd world brown countries

hi tom

They probably have some top tier cunny game going on behind doors.

An army of lawyers got them religious recognition before the Feds. Now it's only gotten bigger.

I'm gonna assume that they've connections. Where? I don't know.
If someone like tom cruise for example was plumbing god knows how much money there. must be something else than just a trendy cult for rich actors at the time.

you mean like Boston?

Hollywood is filled with stupid people
Why do you think they're liberals?

>tips fedora
Hey, reddit.

Because their techniques are effective, it's just the 'religion' that is insane.

based
ya seethin, catholicuck?

>I'm gonna assume that they've connections. Where? I don't know.
They have a ton of lawyers who constantly ruin peoples' lives, which is how they earn most of their money.

And Pentecostal/Charismatic churches among poor, uneducated Americans.

L. Ron Hubbard was a good friend to Aleister Crowley and both were very into the occult together. Even if you don't believe in magic, the occult is actually very related to understanding and manipulating human psychology. Crowley also still influences most of the elite to this day, so Hubbard likely rode on his coattails to give Scientology the power it currently has.

I guess he can't HYDE anymore

Boston is a third world country

t. Bostonian

Then it's probably great to be part of it if you've money. Plus depending on where you live, if it's recognized as real religion you can maybe bend the laws slightly anyway.

Poland might be shitty and third world, but it's not brown.
At least not yet.

Needs to be said just because this is one of the few places where it won't be scrubbed but it has nothing on Judaism.

You can openly point out the negative aspects of Scientology but not the Jewish influence in Hollywood.

Probably one of the few European countries to still be controlled by its native population in 60 years.

What about Belgium and Croatia?

i'd rather have scientologists than jews

>belgium
lmao
>croatia
Maybe

is his brother, the actor who played Francis in Malcolm in the Middle, a fucking scientologist too?

Attached: frankie-muniz-teases-malcolm-in-the-mid-life-crisis-as-potential-reboot-606307.jpg (1200x900, 162K)

Im sorry but the answer we were looking for was "blackmail and extortion"

Because it's the light in the darkness against the pedophile ring.

Yeah he’s the one that converted Donna when he was dating her.

quite honestly fuck those bitches, The Ranch was super comfy and he had to leave the show because of some angry cunts.

why is belgium lmao?

Croatia is lmao as fuck, Croats are jumping ship and escaping to western European countries rapidly.