Just pored over this

Just pored over this.
Great fun, likable characters, nice plot twists and throwbacks to the older movies. Just can't see anything wrong with it.
Overall it's objectively the best Star Wars movie since the original trilogy. Yet Yea Forums told me it's just another Disney cash grab.

Attached: b3742f743bbdeab6888b793864876991a2aeab74.jpg (960x1440, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bQbYmLAZ_k
youtube.com/watch?v=M-F4pCBpoqs
youtube.com/watch?v=k90idPP643k
youtube.com/watch?v=65u_ls28hsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>LET'S PUT EVERYTHING HAN EVER DID IN A SINGLE TRIP
ya great

I had fun seeing this but can be a lot better.

I think they fuck up with the Kessel Run, lost opportunity to do something similar to red line.....sad.

>title character upstaged by his bitch

Attached: qira1.png (220x336, 106K)

it was ok but rogue one is better imo

>Just can't see anything wrong with it.
They ruined Han's last name and he mostly played second fiddle to Emilia's character. That's just a couple of this movie's numerous flaws.

I would let her upstage me anytime

>Production Budget: $275 million
Jesus Disney took a gamble on this and it didn't pay off. The budget was higher than TFA and Rogue One

>nu-wars fans falling over themselves to pretend there's anything good about Rey and Rose.
>Somewhat interesting female star wars character
>Reddit snubs the entire movie

That's because it was basically filmed twice with different directors. Disney doesn't give a fuck, they have money to burn.

>They ruined Han's last name
autism
>he mostly played second fiddle to Emilia's character
He was stuck in flight school/ army until the start of the movie while Gira in the bigleague crime for must of her adult life. It shows that he was also rookie hustler in the beginnings and that he also was tricked once (by love). Makes him more likable and human imo.

Because the production was a shitshow and they had to change director and reshoot most of it. but that was true of rogue one too so who knows.

My favorite character was not Rocket Raccoon

Attached: Solo-alien.jpg (1045x664, 82K)

The one major flaw for me was that his entire reason for joining up with the Empire and going through flight school and finally going on the heist was to get back to Corellia and get his girl back. That was resolved within the first 1/2 hour when he meets up with her on the barge. so he really has no impetus to do anything after that point.

It was a decent Star Wars movie, but Rogue One is vastly superior.

Look....buddy....I'll just leave these here. Hopefully, you'll understand better since you're having trouble. Okay?
youtube.com/watch?v=_bQbYmLAZ_k
youtube.com/watch?v=M-F4pCBpoqs
youtube.com/watch?v=k90idPP643k
youtube.com/watch?v=65u_ls28hsY
If you still don't understand why Solo sucks, you need Jesus.

Attached: zed234.jpg (363x362, 7K)

>I need to watch the equivalent another movie to understand why Reddit hates one movie.

OK buddy. It was fun and I enjoyed it. kys

>MauLer, an autistic Walish fuck who won't shut the fuck up, sit down, and just enjoy movies for once.
>Smudboy, a failed Canadian librarian who deludes himself into thinking games are "art" and overanalyzed the living shit out of Mass Effect.
>Left Foot, a gay Brit channel.
>Vito, a hypocritical fat fuck who obsess over weebshit and shitty vidya who thinks that his opinion somehow matters.
Are you even trying anymore, DCuck?

Attached: 11.jpg (255x200, 13K)

>It was fun
If it was fun, it wouldn't have bombed at the box office. You just have shit taste and a low IQ. Accept it. also-ran.

>Does she have sharp teeth?
That mouthy scootch was the best part.

This is where I stopped. The same character in 2 different Disney movies, jesus christ

If you haven't realized yet that most fans of the newer Star Wars movies are brain dead retards, then I don't know what to tell you, user.

Attached: 1518587343838.png (500x775, 426K)

Attached: DIDF.png (600x400, 341K)

>Somewhat interesting female star wars character
can you even describe her character?

Attached: LIFE HAS MANY BACK DOORS ED BOYS.png (500x631, 294K)

your opinion is shit

Attached: chungus.jpg (397x542, 18K)

Fans of 7 and 8 are mindless plebes and far left agenda pushers.

Fans of Rogue One are video game playing fedoras

Fans of solo are free thinking high IQ Chads.

I took a tinder date to this and then when we got home I fucked her and came all over her feet.

Rogue One is burdened by having too many forgettable characters and it was full of out of place fanservice like the cameo of those Cantina guys. But the cringe moments in Rogue One were not as bad as the surname origin or Darth Maul scene in Solo.

>too many forgettable characters
>out of place fanservice

But Solo had those too

>cantina guys
>fan service
I was born the same year Jedi came out, and was as big a fan boy of the original movies as anyone else could claim, and no one EVER gave a fuck about the you'll be dead guy or buttmouth.

She is the Star Wars Gamora

>the best space opera is a goofy comic book movie
>in a timeline where star wars and star trek properties are actively being released
fuck everything

Just admit that you are pretending to like it because it flopped, please. Will save me the time of reading.

I thought the same thing - this was incredibly stupid. They literally have no good material left for a sequel.

>>Reddit snubs the entire movie
Not 'progressive' enough.
Not enough niggers.
Females not ugly enough.

Ron Howard is a fine director.
It's completely unnecessary and is just cashing in on nostalgia, but it's a movie with a beginning middle and end about characters who have things to do that make sense in the logic of the movie.
It's not great, but at least its a fucking movie.
That's more than you can say for the two sequel trilogy movies.

The sequel was going to be Maul-kino. So fucking mad at the plebes for depriving me of that.

Qi'ra was the best character in the movie.
Also she's qu'te

Attached: 1557272745010.webm (600x544, 3M)

>muh /pol/
RENT FREE

Now D&D are writing a new Star Wars trilogy so expect more actresses from GoT. At least this means Qi'ra might show up again, God help us if and when they cast Maisie or Sophie

Attached: Solo it's about staying alive.webm (1000x800, 2.98M)

Dubs don’t lie.

also, fuck mods

Maario Naharis

Attached: E9C0A78E-5BD7-4E1C-AAB4-46BD5C456A35.jpg (477x318, 52K)

Hopefully Qi'ra comes back but not with those hack kikes, their trilogy will flop

Attached: cute_tension.webm (800x800, 2.93M)

Because Qi'ra, unlike Rey and Rose, is interesting and good looking.

It was a damn fine movie. Best since episode III. The Last Jedi was SO bad that it created a hurricane of hatred that is going to poison all future movies in the franchise.

>interesting
How?

She's a sith space pirate crime lord, she's cool

She has a shrouded past, and you never know whose side she’s really on.

Say what you will, but that Maul reveal was hype as fuck