Disney's Mulan

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-49373276

>Disney's live-action remake of the animated film Mulan is facing calls for a boycott, after its star voiced support for Hong Kong's police force.

So what will win out? Disney shills or boycott? Support for democratic values or China-pandering?

Attached: 1543405424057.jpg (1071x993, 129K)

Considering China is where the money is for this new phase of disney remakes, I really hope it bombs there.

China-pandering.
At the end of the day, American and European audiences won't care about China-Hongkong issues enough to not just fall for their marketing.

If Disney shills China instead of democracy, I'm 100% done with them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did, even here in the west, Democracy is starting to be hated.

lol, I fucking predicted this boycott in one of yesterday's threads, which got deleted
there was even a hashtag trending on twitter

Democracy is a shitty system anyways so I couldn't care less about China's actions in HK

>Disney made Winnie The Pooh

What did they mean by this?

What should we use then?
If we're not using democracy, I'd vote to go back to using Kings and Queens.

Yes but first there should be a king of the hill style civil war to determine which oligarch takes over. Or maybe America would split into a bunch of corporatized feudal kingdoms?

Disney doesn't care about democracy lmao, they care about money
They'd shill for us being enslaved if it meant they'd get 5 extra bucks for their latest movie

The mere fact this movie is being made shows that all Disney wants is money. You think they have any fucking compassion or morals?

Can there be an end to non-White casting? There’s literally always issues.

i think it might be on the same level as shazam. it'll meet back twice its budget, but will be considered a disappointment.

This is all white folks fault

>Takes out all the parts of Mulan that make it enjoyable to satisfy China
>Actress says some shit making the sacrifice redundant
Like poetry, should of just made the movie like the original Disney film instead of playing politics

Democracy is hated in the west because of the liberals that abuse the fuck out of it.
However in China, Democracy is actually needed in order to divide up territories and eventually create more power to the people.

Jackie Chan talks about how great China is all the time. We won't get a boycott, we will get think pieces about how it is white privilege to expect a person who has grown up without democracy to want democracy. Even though plenty of people do, and Hong Kong has been part of China for about the same amount of time since the animated Mulan came out.

I mean the guy threw his only daughter out on the streets, he never seemed like that great of a guy to be around anywas

Who cares? She has a right no express her opinion. Also fuck these protesters.

*to

>talk shit, get hit
This rule applies to these dumb protesters.

Oh yeah, Jackie Chan is a fucking dick, but when he talked about how good China was, we were told it was wrong to disagree.

China is a beautiful and a good country, and it's bad to disagree.

This is good for bitcoin

China is beautiful, and pretty good all things considered. What is the problem of people questioning their ideas though, if they stand up to scrutiny?

Nothing's going to happen. Disney don't give a fuck about anything except making money, and pandering to mainland China doesn't hurt that goal. There'll also be a massive China-backed shilling campaign online to smooth things over.

Attached: FUCK CHINKS.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

>I'd vote to go back to using Kings and Queens
Fuck off and die Monarch cuck.

WE MUST BE SWIFT AS THE COURSING RIVER

Again, what would you rather have? Since you don't like democracy either.