CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS!

CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS!

Attached: 1561710287155.gif (794x516, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6l96XwwimY
youtube.com/watch?v=8gd_ohoPzYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HACKS!

Attached: EE58B31E-6B34-462D-AA17-283C9DFEDF2A.jpg (856x600, 97K)

haha here we go

Will this be another La La Land or another Greatest Showman?

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (680x680, 59K)

Stop wanting to fuck animals.

What is Cats about? It always repulsed me so I never chose to learn anything about its story

no

Attached: 1546492262104.png (512x512, 455K)

It’ll be like the last time Hollywood tried to adapt an ALW musical.
But probably worse.

Attached: 5A43EEC3-46B8-440A-8108-C28912337378.jpg (1015x1500, 284K)

From Wikipedia
>It tells the story of a tribe of cats called the Jellicles and the night they make the "Jellicle choice", deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life.

Attached: iu.png (600x407, 252K)

C̙̯͚͙͢ͅA̞͍̥̥͛̑̏̄̒̏T͈̳̗͉̼̬ͫ̂͆͐͝ͅS͈͓̪͍̜̻͟C̳̃̾͆̎Ã̳̗̙̳̘T̕S͆ͩͯ̆C̑͆͂ͭ͂A̸̭͍͋̈́̉̍͐̑̚T̙̳̠̐̇ͦ̉̀S̱̯͉͛ͩ͛̓͗̚͘ͅC̝̱͖ͣ́͂A̺̞̤͙͂ͬ͒Ṱͬ̈ͣ͛S̝͍͉̙̫ͩ̉̍͋̎͆C̠̻͎̐́̍ͅA̷̙̤̫͇ͣ̒̿T̞͈̬̦̺S̤͎͓̘C̥̤͎͛̃́̋͢A̻̬͈̜͈̖̖͆̊͊͌͛́͆͝Ṯ̳S̶̘̰̜̝̠̩

Attached: 1564576516529.webm (376x318, 171K)

this just gave me seizures.

What I understood from the trailer was that to get into the house of the old cat lady you have to win a singing competition and the black lady cat is left out

NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS!

Attached: 1546688758717.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

MEMORY

Both of those movies were good though

is rum tum tugger the most based cat?

Attached: fot kot.webm (1280x540, 101K)

god was not killed
he comitted suicide after seing this movie

you won't need eyes where we're going

See

Back in the day it was CATS! CATS! CATS! CATS!

I know what it takes to make things worse and I know what it takes to put a nigger in a hearse. I'M ON CRACK!

based

watching the trailer and description of the story really feels like having a fever dream. I bet that it's something that the tumblerinas of yore were really autistic about, like most tumblr fandom

Name a more typecast actor than Rebel Wilson

Scat

How do you go from video related to that?

youtube.com/watch?v=z6l96XwwimY

Attached: hmm cat.jpg (572x621, 104K)

She would be kino in the actual stage show Cats

But instead she got stuck with this hack who somehow has a more punchable face than Andrew Lloyd Webber, and his “digital fur technology”

Attached: C8F7BFA8-591D-4802-86DE-660C191A460B.jpg (170x305, 15K)

francesca hayward a cute.

Attached: 1560075072288.jpg (1462x1462, 163K)

it's not her fault, she's big boned

It's about a cult committing ritual suicide

Unironic kino movie.

A Wicked movie died for this.

I kek'd

MUST KILL CAT

THIS GIF IS INCITEMENT TO VIOLENCE

Okay, Elon. Where is my irl cunny neko gf?

No

Is Oz even relevant anymore?

Holy based

I want to fuck a cat lads

Attached: wiggle.gif (244x258, 952K)

Cats is based on a bunch of children's poems by TS Eliot. As such it doesn't really have a story.

Cats as a stage musical is fairly polarizing as it is, trying to make a film of it is enormously retarded.

Fucking BASED!

this thread was a mistake

since i haven’t seen anyone actually understand this shitty one man meme, it’s this:
op is posting a gif of some cat played by a nigger with the text CATS! CATS! CATS! because it’s similar to nigger lil jon’s song that goes SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!
op is unironically some autistic retard mumbling a nigger rap song to himself while posting this

>analyzing a nonsensical joke that isn't supposed to make sense into your own contrived poorly sorted meaning.

>calling others autists.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ew

Attached: 1557422785216.gif (480x360, 2.53M)

>no taylor swift cat posted yet

Attached: rs_600x600-190718142531-600-taylor-swift-cats-2-071819.jpg (700x700, 38K)

will any part of this film be worth jacking off to?

For me, it's Memory.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gd_ohoPzYc

Attached: 1380061190164.jpg (1024x645, 310K)

Based Cats poster

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Cats.jpg (1874x1164, 83K)

Is she still posting here?

Was she in the first place
I want to believe but

They’re probably going to make it about the love story between the white cat and the magic cat

TOOOUUUUCH MEEEEEEE
IT'S SO EASY TO LEAAAAVE MEEEEEE
ALL ALONE WITH THE MEEEMORYYYY
OF MY DAYS IN THE SUUUUNNNNNNNN

Attached: 1565918054006.png (354x361, 214K)

No, she sang country to appeal to rural and suburban retards and slingshot her into fame. Now that she's rich as fuck (richer than any male singer by the way), she can express her progressive views freely and doesnt have to worry that saying "I support a woman's right to choose" will get her blacklisted.

incredible post

Ew

based digits and absolutely nig pilled

Attached: based.jpg (400x500, 29K)

This is a toxoplasmosis thread, and it's showing

>toxoplasmosis
?

La La Land for sure

I've been working as a temp at the animal pound, and I'm probably infected.
Still wouldn't say no to a feral cat and housecat genocide.