Cinemassacre Rental Reviews

youtube.com/watch?v=-FpjvdieK1k

Attached: dirty-work.jpg (1000x1500, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/issPORRLtig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will he get it together for the sequel?

Attached: 1564967701589.png (790x768, 664K)

How often does James autistically look down at his "notes" in this one?

not enough

Attached: artie.jpg (600x586, 78K)

Attached: christmas.webm (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Not watching this shit but Dirty Work is kino

I would rather watch Mike Matei's live streams to be honest
youtu.be/issPORRLtig

Just finished it. It's yet another episode where James clearly doesn't give a fuck about the movie.

These Tony-less episodes also highlight how much energy he brings to the room when he's there.

I can't watch these goofs talk about Norm's comedic style
>dude he's unfunny on purpose that's the joke

it isn't?

yeah, at this point james doesn't even need to be there. a show with just Tony and Kiernan wouldn't be missing anything. Tony is high energy and they are both enthusiastic about the movies.

Jesus wept.

>disgusting
>fat
>cheap/horrible furniture
>their clothing
>over half need to wear glasses
>the posters on the wall
>attempts to be funny

If ever you can accurately and confidently state that a room smells, just from looking at an image, it is that.

What is wrong with you people who watch these videos?

Attached: 0ksmck62oej21.jpg (1080x810, 98K)

daily reminder mike has a huge cock

nohomo

Attached: 1496531770432.webm (1920x1080, 843K)

It's pretty cool they recognized the movie got pushed back. I remember hearing about this, and being like "damn that sounds good" and then a couple years later it came out in theaters and I was like "damn that took them long enough."

Did i give you permission to 'you' me? No, I didn't. Never reply to me again.

Attached: christmas2017_1.webm (1920x1080, 727K)

was that twitter post actually his cock? i find it funny how it was a joke that he had a big cock because of how his pants were one time, and it turns out it was true?

James literally says that he didn't think much of the film and understood why it wasn't very successful. If only 1 in 3 guys gives a shit about the film and its not comically bad maybe you should find another film to talk about.

On a side note, I wish the R rated cut of that film got to see the light of day. The PG-13 cut is kind of a bare bones 90s comedy adventure but its got a fun concept and Norm McDonald is obviously great.

Attached: Bootsy.jpg (1252x1252, 114K)

They are comfy and give good reviews, plus I like how they talk about the making of the films.

i never really noticed it, but Mike is actually a handsome guy. he kinda looks like James Franco as Harry Osborne

Attached: 1538888227464.jpg (1200x901, 192K)

bootsy was so good in board james

Attached: 1537777484667.jpg (1072x789, 74K)

i still dont know the context for this pic

IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS

-Tony fake laughs wayyy too fucking much.
-Justin has OK input, but is typically not very interesting or opinionated.
-Kiernan has good taste but you can tell he's the youngest. He obviously does research and then pretends to remember way more about the 90s than he actually does. Not to complain, but he also has the most suburban, whitest white boy accent and mannerisms that I can recall a person having.
-James has the most observant, insightful, humble opinions. He can chime in or yield the floor with perfect timing like a boss. He's a great host.

as if any of those things about kiernan are bad

I get fed up when zoomers or young millenials pretend to recall more than they do in an attempt to seem "old school". As the wise Tupac Shakur would say: "You ain't got to lie to kick it."

AVGN actually has the tism so he naturally was like
>eugh this nigga tryna make eye contact like a faggot

yeah mhm ok

Dirty Work is okay on first watch. I saw it in theaters when it came out, and I was satisfied but I didn't love it. a little bit more positive than James' reaction but I honestly wasn't blown away.

the fat shit had it right. if you have the VHS and can just put it on whenever you want, it will become one of your favorite movies.

I had the same reaction to Office Space when I saw it in the theater. perfectly good comedy. wouldn't go out of my way to see it again or even recommend it that highly at the time. then it came out on video and EVERYBODY in my high school started doing lumbergh voices at each other.

Office Space really caught on when Comedy Central kept playing it.

fuck off Tony