That was the blandest most boring piece of shit I've ever had to treck through

That was the blandest most boring piece of shit I've ever had to treck through.

Attached: dogs.jpg (640x436, 77K)

Oh shit you're edgy.

FUCK YOU.
FUCK YOU.
I'M FUCKIN DYING HERE!
I'M FUCKIN DYING!

God damn you Joe.

Shut up bitch, Tim Roth bleeding and screaming for 20 minutes is undeniable kino.

I like it because unlike Pulp Fiction this reads like a stage play. There is no reason this couldnt be on Broadway. The only other Tarantula movie like that is Jacki Brown

Why'd they have to be racist though?

Jacki? Maybe you mean Jackie, you fucking retard
If I was in your place I'd be so fucking embarrassed and I'd leave this place to never show up again
Kill yourself

Forgetting Hateful Eight?

You’re Mr. Pink. Because you are a faggot.

Damn take a chill pill, Lewis

>The only other Tarantula movie like that is Jacki Brown
Are yoh joking?
The Hateful Eight is obviously, yes OBVIOUSLY, the Tarantino film that is close to being a stage-play.
It's not debatable, it shouldn't be questioned, it is simply a fact.

Oh no i missed a letter. Brb killing myself

attention spans aren't what they were in the early 90's

You know what this is? The world's smallest violin playin' just for you

Attached: Reservoir-Dogs-Steve-Buscemi.jpg (1240x806, 222K)

It was the 90's

yes, as are all tarantino schlocks

That movie sucks though

seething jealousy

it's literally a perfect movie. You can't change a single thing in it. Best Tarankino.

There is no payoff or tension. It's just people talking.
They might be fun to listen to and quote, but it might as well be a nature documentary cause nothing is happening.

The whole fucking movie is tension you dolt.

One of the shittiest movies I've ever seen. People swearing and acting tough. Woah, what a masterpiece.

So lets hear your idea of tension then.

It's only 90 minutes

After Mr. Orange shoots Blonde, he tells the disfigured officer that he's a cop...

>"I know. You're name is Freddy something. Frankie introduced us once about five months ago..."

Post yfw, the most badass character was some random patrol cop who got mutilated, almost burned alive, and still wouldn't snitch out Mr. Orange.

#Kino

Attached: reservoirdogs1.jpg (600x300, 119K)

Did you accidentally stick in the dvd commentary?

OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE

>"Did you see that daddy?! Vic just tried to fuck me in your office! I love ya bro, but I just don't think of ya that way, I don't."

>have a little fire scarecrow
loved that line

PROFESSIONAL

i've seen this movie a lot. the bit with tim roth rehearsing his shitty story gets worse every time. it's otherwise pretty good.

>"I got Madonna's big dick in one ear. Toby Wang Chung I don't know whatthefuck in the other..."

the decade in which people were waaaay less racist. Nigger would make a pin drop. Now I use it at McD's when I can't decide

Attached: 1565772657209.jpg (1298x1919, 673K)

The intro scene with Tarantino talking about big dicks and Buscemi justifying not tipping is legitimate comedy gold.

I don't even know a fucking Jew with the balls to say that

Attached: 141562413.png (728x337, 359K)

For me its the McChicken

>Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga
>Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga

>"This crazy fuck just starts shooting people BAM, BAM... BAM, BAM!"

>"I told you I don't like alarms Mr. White. Had they not have done, what I told them not to do, they'd still he alive."