Was Ted the worst written tv character of all time?

Was Ted the worst written tv character of all time?

Attached: how i met your mother Ted.jpg (1280x1924, 355K)

Possibly, at least in a major television show.
>that one episode when he's sudden genius tier intellectual and versed in gastronomy, history, art etc
>next episode he is le cute stupid stoner
fuck this show, fuck its writers, actors, fans and creators. I hate HIMYM so fucking much

First season he was ok, after that he's a douchebag

classic schmoseby

Ted and JD

Why do normies love so much this shit show?

Marshall > Barney > Robin > Lily > Ted

I dont think anyone likes this show, the ending was that bad

>>that one episode when he's sudden genius tier intellectual and versed in gastronomy, history, art etc
>>next episode he is le cute stupid stoner
How are these two contradictory?

Why does reddit worship Marshall?
Is it because you identify with his sóyness?

>normies

because it's not taxing to watch, always the same reason with normies

Who do you think is the best character then incel

It's an all-around shitty sitcom with terrible characters (except Marshall) and bullshittly contrived character arc retcons as well as no calibration on conflict. Episodes are filled with big deals about nothing and with zero follow up later on. It's a plastic shit show designed by and for cucks who feel artsy and bohemian in their maudlin faux-comedy set-up. Terrible.

a-bloo-bloo

this puts it really well t bh, screenshotting for future use

Season 1-2 Barney.

Please answer since you fit both characteristics

Barney is cringe

Marhall is based because he is the only genuinely believable human on this garbage show.

he's the one character that's consistent and is actually somewhat well-written. actor's also pretty good. in contrast to the other obnoxious characters who change personality from episode to episode and are "zany", he's just a solid character in an otherwise shitty show

But he's not sōy in the early seasons. Marshalls whole characterisation was crying about Lily.
He was the only halfway believable character thanks to nph. See all the episodes where he takes care of hid friends

Ranking the seasons of HIMYM
S2 > S3 > S1 > S4 > S5 > S6 > S7 > S8 > S9

>But he's not sōy in the early seasons
You sound beta as fuck

The whole show sóy

A simple yes would have sufficed.

Lily is way worse

Attached: B2E67918-B087-4107-BEB1-61211815E022.jpg (927x1048, 168K)

Ted was fine in the first couple seasons, the problem is that the writers saw that Barney was the fan favorite and started gearing the show around him instead of Ted. Side characters like Barney needed to have a schtick, and as Ted became a side character in his own show, they needed to give him one. The problem is the schtick they gave him was to be completely fucking unlikable.

He was a faggy little bitch all right

I've been forced to watch a lot of this shit and she's absolutely the unfunniest person on the planet

okay, now THIS is epic

If you didn't hate Ted since the first two episodes you are a failure of a human being

Name one single good episode of HIMYM

Barney and Robin cheat with each other during the rainstorm.

>educated
>handsome
>good social life
>well paying job
>fucks 8/9/10/10 bitches every second day

>cries all the time

>finally meets his one true love
>DUDE I WANT TO FUCK ROBIN AGEN LMAO

I wish I could gas this faggot in the face and the faggot who portrayed this faggot.

Honestly, after my experiences in grad school, I'm pretty sure that upwards of 90% of academics are higher-functioning alcoholics.

she's absolutely terrible in every possible way as host of Penn & Teller: Fool us

>tfw you will never be in your early 20's again living in an apartment with your best friends and having random adventures everyday
Why even live?

He was also a professor at Columbia or NYU when he was 30 or around that age

Either Marshall or Lily should have died
Barney should have been a deadbeat