>2019
>WOMEN SHOULD BE POWERFUL AND COOL IT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE AM I FKIN Rite WE SHOULD CGI THEM ETC ETC
>*dilates*

Can we a get a 4k release to remind nu-species that pic related existed?

Attached: 1504271735-umathurman-killbill.jpg (480x479, 39K)

no

>only the bride
its a list with a thousand entries that they are just ignoring cus it hurts their narrative

I'm still waiting on an official release of Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair.

haha mask posting amirite fellow rebbutor

ID thort u said iv lmfao

Why? They're never going to watch it anyway and still continue to complain.

now that her daughters in the limelight itd be perfect to do vol 3

"my bad"

Reminder that the insane idiots who "called out" Tarantino for his apparent Bruce Lee hatred never saw Kill Bill

the kill Bill scene was nothing.

A stunt man threw him against a car and the fight ended and Bruce said I definitely would have won.

Niggers need to grow up.

the once upon scene*

brehs....

Attached: MV5BMTgyMDI0NzMtNzAzNC00NzQ3LTgyYmMtN2MwYmZhMDdjYmMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_UY1200_CR730,0, (630x1200, 62K)

>rip-off Asian man
>portray him as a joke in later films as """"""""""""""""parody"""""""""""""""""""

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-22-at-3.10.22-PM-1024x683.png (1024x683, 954K)

He loves everything about Bruce Lee except for Bruce Lee himself.

I really hope you didn't think that was the first instance of a capable swordswoman in film. Tarantino ripped off a lot from Japanese/Chinese movies like Sex & Fury, Thriller, the Female Prisoner series, Dragon Gate Inn (1967), etc. My favourite is probably Touch of Zen from 1971 which has some incredible cinematography. I'm sure there are even earlier examples.

Attached: 0000257271.jpg (4096x1716, 2.03M)

We know. He likes to whitewash films so that they'd be "better" in his eyes and become more marketable to a western market.

>RIP OFFFFFSSS!
Worst """argument""" ever.

>it's okay that directors don't have originality
Casual tier take.

People act like every single aspect is a rip off. No one can every pic out honest points. They just list movies and say he directly ripped them off. Which just isn't true. It's old already.

Have sex.

You should watch Sex & Fury, there are entire scenes that are directly copied to Kill Bill. Anyway, I wasn't arguing that they were ripped off, they're examples of strong women swordfighters that came decades before Kill Bill.

Attached: 2636236.png (993x417, 463K)

tarantino cant do anything else

that movie or show was utter shit

Gonna check out these films, thanks user

Tarantino hasn't an original bone in his body. Only fanboys mental-gymnastic away that truth.

holy fuck this brought back a weird memory.
Anyone remember a show or a movie where a big fat guy wore one of these yellow suits? I think he was stuffing his gob with food during a fight or something.

Cynthia Rothrock is the greatest female action star
Don't even @ me

You think Kill Bill is the first film to have that or something?

The only big fat guy in a yellow suit I know is this nigga from Street Fighter

Attached: Rufus.png (542x618, 355K)

>They just list movies and say he directly ripped them off.
We don't need to. He does it himself.

>WOMEN SHOULD BE POWERFUL AND COOL

Nah, it should be
>WHITE MEN SHOULD BE POWERFUL AND COOL, TAKING OUT MARTIAL ARTISTS WITHOUT TRAINING!
>*masturbates*

Attached: brad7.jpg (436x627, 24K)

are you thinking of the karate island episode of spongebob

These purple haired abominations fail to remember that women can be both feminine and strong.

I think that was it.
Thanks.

something about kill bill felt missing that made it hard for me to enjoy it and the lack of epic end fight in vol 2 ruined it for me.

Stopped watching Kill Bill halfway through and never looked back. Boring reddit shit.