MCU INFORMATION

Nothing groundbreaking, just little nudgets I heard recently, mostly about casting.

>Hawkeye will appear in the Black Widow movie, but Nick Fury won’t (so far, at least). It also sets up further appearances by the new Black Widow played by Florence Pugh.

>The Eternals movie will set up a lot of stuff for the MCU’s future. Gemma Chan is playing the main character, Sersi. Keanu Reeves really was in talks for the villain, but seems to have passed and they’re talking to other people now. Colin Farrell is apparently interested.

>The Shang-Chi movie will be pretty much standalone aside from the Iron Man connection. I hear it’s a cross between a spy thriller and a mystical epic, and that Sam Claflin and B.D. Wong are up for roles.

>Rachel McAdams, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Tilda Swinton are coming back for Doctor Strange 2. They really are looking at male and female actors for the villain, but I don’t know if Eva Green really is a candidate. Henry Golding was being eyed for a role, don’t know if that’s still on the table now that he’s doing the Snake Eyes solo movie.

>Tom Hiddleston is coming back for Thor 4. I hear the Guardians of the Galaxy will make an appearance, and Thor will probably make an appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, but they won’t be big parts of each other’s movies. Still not casting, but the villain, whoever it is, will require mocap.

>Elizabeth Debicki is coming back for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, so they’ll probably pick up the Adam Warlock storyline. I also hear James Gunn wants Michael Sheen for a role.

>The main cast are all coming back for Black Panther 2, including Michael B. Jordan in a minor role. Script hasn’t been written yet, but it doesn’t seem Namor will be in it like some rumors say.

>Jude Law and Ben Mendehlson coming back for Captain Marvel 2, and they want Annette Bening back too.

Attached: Phase 4.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KWeZvKwxt4&t=213
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkGxpsIOT4&t=209
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youtube.com/watch?v=5IaGh6g7Keo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Vibranium will be a big part of the Falcon & Winter Soldier series. Letitia Wright, Danai Gurira and William Hurt will appear.

>Andrea Riseborough and Damian Lewis are up for roles in the WandaVision series.

>Chris Hemsworth and Rene Russo will appear in the Loki series, and they want Anthony Hopkins back too.

>Linda Cardellini and the rest of Hawkeye’s family will appear in the Hawkeye series.

>Giancarlo Esposito is being eyed for a role that requires appearances in several movies, but it’s not Norman Osborn. He’s not the only choice, there are other names in the mix.

>The trans actress they're casting is for Eternals and it's a minor role.

>The third Spider-Man movie will probably come out in 2022, and they want J.K. Simmons back in a bigger role.

>The Fantastic Four reboot will probably come out in 2022 too. X-Men will take a little longer to come out to distance itself from the Fox version.

>Blade is in very early stages, but it seems to plan is to keep it a hard PG-13, and it will definitely be part of the MCU despite having vampires.

>There are plans for Nova, Moon Knight and the Young Avengers.

Attached: Phase 4.png (1200x717, 621K)

can it just end already

I’m fatigued bro. I
Hope you all enjoy it but I won’t be back for a few years. To me infinity saga is a compete story with a beginning and an end, done. Love it, but done.

I think it’s safe to say this is the phase that will be the beginning of people getting tired of Marvel. There’s literally nothing at stakes and nothing of interest at all here. They’re really hoping the hard pandering will keep interest alive

Attached: DD5F28A0-FF3A-4623-B10A-2993BFAEE25E.png (350x427, 162K)

wtf is JJJ even going to do? Peter cant work for him and he is a (controversial) podcast host now.

Ha ha ha ha ha..."END"?! IT DOESNT "END". IT GOES ON. AND ON. AND ON, AND ON, AND ON, AND ON. ANS THERE IS NOTHING YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE CAN DO ABOUT IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

As long as the movies keep raking in the money, they will keep making them.

>cross between spy thriller and mystical epic
Lol, phrases like this mean absolutely nothing. It’s like calling civil war and winter soldier psychological and political thrillers. Just a bunch of empty words trying to make their movies look more important than they actually are.

>Giancarlo Esposito
I really hope he's Blue Marvel and not just a villain that shows up for half of a movie.

Attached: Ultimates (2015-) 001-001.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

I want more Spider-Man now, it’s my favourite.

>Giancarlo Esposito
based

Attached: Giancarlo Esposito.jpg (292x255, 19K)

>Gemma Chan is playing the main character, Sersi
Boutella dropped?

Attached: sof-sersi.png (1082x500, 1.26M)

I promise you that won’t be happening much longer, only reason I seen spiderman was because of mysterio

This is where killing the villains off is gonna bite them because rather than keeping them around like Loki for flavor were left with the bland heroes

>Rene Russo will appear in the Loki series
Please let this be true

>Blade hard PG-13
lol

I don't know or care for any of these characters beside Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Bring out the X-Men for crying out loud.

Winter soldier very much was a secret agent movie.

>hard PG-13
There is no hard PG-13. Only PG-13.

>Blade is in very early stages, but it seems to plan is to keep it a hard PG-13, and it will definitely be part of the MCU despite having vampires.
Every fucking time. Can't take one risk with all the fucking money you've made

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-000925.jpg (1440x2130, 1.55M)

The Ring was a pretty hard PG-13 for one.

>It also sets up further appearances by the new Black Widow played by Florence Pugh
lel she needs to lose a good 20 pounds AT LEAST and she hasn't as of today

revenge of the sith wasn’t hard pg13 and anakin having his flesh fucking roasted was alright. it’s surprisingly not easy to get a r rating. you pretty much need to be intending your film to be an r rated movie for it to get that rating. they have weird rules. violence is ok but no excessive profanity. fuckin endgame had thanos getting amputated and decapitated and that was firmly within pg13.

>And Victoria Alonso is not a huge comic book fan. Go figure right?
>I’ve gone on record saying this plenty. I love our movies, if you have a movie that is out there and if it’s La La Land or Juno or 12 Years a Slave or Moonlight, I would rather go see those movies than a superhero movie.
>Jac shaeffer:I wasn’t a huge superhero movie fan before starting to work at Marvel, but now that I’m doing it, there’s just so much opportunity to make big, positive statements
>When people react with hate, it saddens me. I think it’s a shame, but that’s not where I want to put my energy. I’m not interested in the loud, sour-grapes voices.
youtube.com/watch?v=4KWeZvKwxt4&t=213
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlkGxpsIOT4&t=209
Here's your MCU PHASE 4, bro

Attached: marvhell2.jpg (1116x1893, 309K)

Have sex

>Spider Man 3 in 2022

lmao, Sony won't wait that long

yea, there's clearly space in summer 2021

you have to learn to shut it out

Blue Marvel is black not Hispanic, baboons won't quit complaining if their kangz get raceswapped. He's most likely going to be Norman Osborn

>Gemma Chan is playing the main character, Sersi
Are you retarded? Angelina Jolie is confirmed for Sersi and Gemma Chan was already in Captain Marvel

I don't think a more kino female name than Linda Cardellini has ever been produced. Sounds like a tiger in a tuxedo.

>Damien Lewis running his brand by attaching himself to such disposable shit late into it's cycle
One of the few actors I fucks with but hey he's gotta secure the bag

>inb4 Jameson is the bankroller of the new Sinister Six and/or the big bad

in the comics he's done a lot of shady shit and should've gone to jail several times

If Namor is in BP2 he will definitely be black which means a black man will cuck Reed with Sue Storm.

IIRC he's more or less responsible for the creation of the Scorpion but I could be mistaken. I also know Mac Gargan appeared in Homecoming but he didn't seem like a super yet.

Can you guys please give it a rest when are these movies gonna end Jesus christ we haven't had an original movie in such a long time.

>when are these movies gonna end
They can end for you right now by you simply not watching them. Everyone and their dog did their absolute best to make me watch GoT and it never happened. Needless to say, I had a devious look on my face when everyone was disappointed with the finale.
Just watch whatever you want, you have free will.

>There are plans for Moon Knight
About fucking time but then again, they'll probably find a way to disappoint me

Next major villains that still haven't been in a Spidey movie are Kraven and Scorpion so it would make sense

Ahh yes, /ourbatman/

Attached: Moon-Knight-2006-6B-NM-94-Bloody-Variant.jpg (263x400, 46K)

No, Jolie is confirmed as Thena and Chan is indeed in talks for a major role Sersi or other. It's not OP's invention but actual thing.

>capeshit is never ever going to end

There's just so many ways they can ruin him. Downplay his mental illness, make Frenchy too obviously sassy and gay, make Marc deliver funny quips, give him the Mr Knight suit, make too much of the movie happen in Egypt and not enough in grim NYC back alleys

That's not even half of it desu. Blade can maybe work with a "hard" PG. Maybe. Same with Dr Strange. In fact I'm certain the director can make it decently scary with visual trickery alone, since he's primarily a horror director.
But you just can't have a PG Moon Knight. The graphic violence is a staple. It's not even a debate. Solid R-rating or nothing.

This

Not familiar with Blade at all other than the movie version and 2 minutes of playing with him in the Ultimate Alliance game. Dr Strange can totally work with a PG13 rating imo. But yeah, MK is like the Punisher, being a violent lunatic is a huge part of his character. Then again, maybe they can pull it off if most of the violence is on zombies or other shit he's hallucinating. Honestly his mental state should be the main focus imo

As far as I remember, Thomas Jane's Punisher was PG, and it turned out fairly decent. Obviously the Dark Knight was PG13 too, and the rating didn't hinder it, but certain characters just feel inauthentic when they're toned down.
Carnage for example would work much better in an R-rated film, and I don't know if they're gonna pull him off in the Venom sequel.
As for Blade, he was actually the first major Marvel movie, before even Spider-Man, and it was an R rating. But obviously they wanna get as many seats in the cinema as possible, so they'll make him PG this time around.

He wants the industry to make original movies. Kinda hard with EVERYONE tied up in Marvel.

Phase 5

Attached: phaseSJW.jpg (1023x767, 328K)

Original movies are made but you fags still shit on them either way. Lest we forget the A24 memes.

I thought Punisher 2004 was garbage but I know this isn't a popular opinion. And I also think Carnage as a character has potential but is often just a Symbiote Joker but I haven't read too many of his stories.

I wouldn't say it was straight garbage but there hasn't really been a decent adaptation with the character yet. The most accurate is probably Bernthal's version, but in the Daredevil show. His own show missed the mark.

I really liked Warzone. Stevenson is the perfect Frank Castle. Netflix Punisher is too much of a manlet

Ohhh.. So, she's retarded.

Stevenson was decent, but he wasn't quite as unhinged as Bernthal, which I thought was a good take. I'd say they were all decent, Thomas Jane included. Dolph Lundgren seems like a miscast but I haven't even seen that movie so I can't be too sure.

Good, fuck your old flavor of the month.

>Gemma Chan is playing the main character

Fuck

I fucking hate the Kree so goddamn much

Jane Punisher = best punisher

It's like Bullseye. The guy they had in Netflix Daredevil was fine, but he was never going to top Colin Farrell

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

Andrea Riseborough probably plays Natalya Maximoff or Morgan Ie Fay in WandaVision.

Damian Lewis, at a guess, is playing Modred the Mystic or Gregor Russoff. Gingers are a good fit for werewolves.

I get the impression Thor's biological mommy Gaea is going to be in Eternals and Thor 4 and the big bad in Thor 4 will be Set.

Thor 4 is Thor being an unworthy bum, so Jane Foster takes up the hammer.

I assume they will introduce Beta Ray Bill, who teaches Thor to be a good guy again

>Yfw the X-men movie uses an orchestrated version of the 90's cartoon theme

Attached: 1399662675872.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Wouldn't be surprised if they did desu. To be fair the Fox X-Men theme fucking slaps. Wish they keep it.

> Marvel's handling of its female characters in its comics is so piss poor that they have to either heavily alter or create completely new plots for them.

> Shaeffer will no doubt upset X-fags by not turning Wanda into a baby crazy plot device for the X-Men, as so much of the idiot fandom is demanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IaGh6g7Keo
Some dude already did it. Fucking holy shit Feige dont be a tard.

>Shang-Chi

I don't get it. Iron Fist sucked, why do this?

No, he has to do it now. Embrace it.

Attached: source.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

To do a version that doesn't suck?

>The main cast are all coming back for Black Panther 2, including Michael B. Jordan in a minor role. Script hasn’t been written yet, but it doesn’t seem Namor will be in it like some rumors say.

>killmonger requests to get burial by sea
>sinks to the bottom of the ocean
>becomes namor

>Vibranium will be a big part of the Falcon & Winter Soldier series. Letitia Wright, Danai Gurira and William Hurt will appear.
are they finally getting upgrades??

Kek

>Nigmonger
>swim

CAPESHIT
STOP ENCOURAGING THAT JEW CUNTS OK

He gets bitten by a radioactive octopus. Which does nothing but he still learns to swim out of sheer will.

hopefully all this fucking garbage flops lol

Shout louder m8, they might hear you.

i cannot care after endgame. and im sure im not the only one.

theyre not taken a fucking year to make people care and let the dust seetle. fucking animals.

It'll be hard to follow up on the Thanos story. Thor 4 and Strange 2 will do well, the other shit will probably be meh.

Everybody is waiting for X-Men

fuck. I would watch something with a soundtrack based on this.

yeah gotta be honest a decade of cape shit was about the limit of my ability to care

Endgame is the end of a chapter, people can duck out happy that the characters they've known for a decade are done.

The next phase will tank at the box office relative to the previous and be cut short. They'll pay RDJ a billion dollars to cameo in Secret wars for 20 seconds and end it there.

>The next phase will tank at the box office relative to the previous and be cut short. They'll pay RDJ a billion dollars to cameo in Secret wars for 20 seconds and end it there.
A lot of the phase 4 is made for their crappy Disney+ TV service. I wish future Marvel content will be contained on TV so that we can stop having this cancer polluting theaters

>I wish future Marvel content will be contained on TV so that we can stop having this cancer polluting theaters
Same. Capeshitters can brainwash themselves on Dishitney+ but finally can get movies going.

Phase 4 will be the death of the MCU. Mark my words

Doesn't matter. Everybody knows X-Men and Fantastic 4 are coming in Phase 5.

Why does Hawkeye's logo look like a Queer Eye title card from the 90's

OP, no thanks. I'm done with the MCU!!!FACT!!!

Attached: alonso 2.jpg (1234x2082, 454K)

>No Ant-Man

Attached: qt.webm (1280x720, 939K)

Perfect.
Needs a woman to REALLY turn something good to straight shit.

Love it.

Attached: merkl_eur1.jpg (486x264, 26K)

Attached: cantman.png (1080x851, 676K)

Save your promises retard. You're an idiot if you think black panther 2 wont make a bill. As well as guardians 3, thor 4, dr strange 2 not making well over 800 mil. Get your shoe out of your mouth. The shit aint going anywhere

Reminder that Thanos culled because overpopulated planets attract Galactus. He chose not to create more resources because that would lead to more population and higher chances of attracting Galactus.

Attached: Galactus.jpg (279x448, 42K)

Imagine being ignorant on confirmed information and calling others retarded. Fucking embarrassing. A simple google search could have told you who jolie was playing dumbass

Its a different character who cares