What's your usual background noise?

What's your usual background noise?

For me, it's Old O&A clips and Seinfeld.

Attached: 6583490.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Ricky Gervais show, The Very Positive Stream, OneyPlays, and Alternative Hypothesis (who recently changed his name to The People's Veto)

For me it's Karl & Steve & Ricky

Attached: 23af73d06ba645f8b02087b6744e5883.jpg (770x770, 88K)

Comedy Bang Bang clips I've listened to 100 times
Say what you want about the show but Auckerman and Mantzoukas pre-character banter is great

HOLD ON
LETS BRING IN SOME CALLERS

Now that I think of it, lately I've been watching/listening to gameplays a lot more than podcasts and TV shows.

I think it's because I'm trying not to play games anymore since my productivity always goes to 0 when I do it. So instead I'll have someone playing it on background and give it some attention every 5 minutes.

And sometimes you find a female streamer too, which is nice... makes me feel less lonely.

Attached: 371829.png (1080x557, 166K)

How long has it been since you sad fuckers lost your shitty shock jocks and then lost your shitty subreddit and then invaded image boards? Years? Did you ever think maybe you should move-on?

During the day it's locals news, game shows, Seinfeld, South Park, or Friends.
At night it's Spongebob.

6 years.
No.
Fuck you, faggot.

One of my 600+ blu rays or old Whose line is it anyway episodes

a rotation of Lost and The Office

Literally everything I play becames a background noise after 15 minutes. I went from being a guy honestly interested in movies and certain topics to a complete nervous wreck who loses interest in everything after a few minutes, but staying in silence is even worse.
Anyways, Ricky Gervais show, Norm Macdonald Live (and various Norm compilations on yt), Gilbert Gottfried podcast, Top Gear, old Simpsons, Space Ghost Coast to Coast get my vote as the ultimate background kino.

Based, thanks for reminding me to update my collection

I sit in silence most of the time...

Attached: 673.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

music

You can curate a lifetime's worth of background media by ripping from YouTube alone. Mix and match. film scores, lectures, audiobooks, ambient music, audio clips from movies and tv. All it needs is a consistent vibe and good audio processing and you can literally just be your own radio producer putting together your own weird variety show.

Who has time or motivation for that, though? My go-to lately is either old episodes of Art Bell (i torrented an entire megapack of countless shows) or the audiobook versions of GRRM's Fire and Blood. Before that it was Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. He's excellent for nightime listening.

Aren't React channels basically that?

This guy is a faggot

I dunno what that is, but all the clever streaming services and cloud things are for ephemeral and trivial content. I like having a library of stuff i like that I can do what i want with.

The older I get the more I appreciate peace and quiet. Just the gentle noise of the wind and rain.

Old Loveline episodes

when i was a kid, I used to like those CD collections you could get at gift shops that were nothing but different nature themes. I dont really need the quiet, but I do appreciate darkness, hence the interest in the audio.

Being addicted to the computer is basically being addicted to staring at a lamp, when you get down to it. Shit is starting to catch-up with me.

For me? It's brown noise

Chapo Trap House

Sue me

Cumtown

nothing because listening to other people having a conversation is degen as

Cringe

Attached: 1565744515294.jpg (473x473, 31K)

I've started watching gameplays on YouTube recently because I really miss getting into games but I've not been able to play one for longer than half an hour before feeling like I'm wasting my time and turning it off for years.
>proceeds to then spend four hours on Yea Forums
I really do wish I could get my love for it back.

>background noise
this meme needs to end

My usual background is tinnitus.

wow user you have a negative opinion about something completely trivial? please let us know, this is such a fascinating personality trait and totally not a reflection of your insecurities

TCM if I'm trying to focus.
If I want to listen O&A or random YouTube.

Post O&A, Cum Town, Legion of Skanks, Real Ass Podcast and You Know What Dude (on rare occasions).
Terrorist.

dance with the dead

wargaming podcasts

>background noise
learn to focus on something and reap the reward you fucking retards