What the FUCK was he trying to say with this movie? The movie itself was slow and boring as fuck...

What the FUCK was he trying to say with this movie? The movie itself was slow and boring as fuck, suggesting it wasn't just a movie for entertainment, but Tarantino tried to convey a message with it. What the fuck did he mean by the last scene? Is that some Player shit where you're supposed to go "damn real life is not as pretty as the movies is it huh".
I don't fucking get it, someone explain the movie to me. I feel like I wasted 2,75 hours on nothing.

Attached: onceuponatime3.0.jpg (1200x800, 127K)

daily reminder these threads are made by a self hating raging chink

kys faggot

Reminder that the last good Tarantula film was Inglorious Bastards

I'm a pleb and even I knew what was going on.

Firstly, it really is just a meandering nostalgia trip with barely any plot. Simply experiencing late 60s culture is entertaining, even without the plot.

It seems like some parts of it shat on leftists and metoo culture.

Google "once upon a time Robbie Colin" on YouTube and watch it on 2x speed. Sharon Tate, the margot Robbie character, died irl and people see her death as a kind of dividing line between an old and new style of Hollywood. I think it was the divide between studios / star culture and the auteur 70s.

On the one hand I enjoyed it but on the other hand I am sad that many super plebs will dislike it and it will kind of be another nail in cinema as a result.

Pleb detected

And I don't even blame these superplebs for feeling cheated.

>You are a pleb if you were bored by the movie

Attached: dobult.jpg (368x225, 33K)

>NOOOOOOO!!!!! DON'T SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!! THE WOMEN WERE OBJECTS, THE MAIN CHARACTERS INSULTED MEXICANS, A PROUD ACTOR OF COLOR, BRUCE LEE, WAS HUMILIATED, AND IT WAS TOO DAMN WHITE

Attached: 1515174868923.png (1159x665, 231K)

yesterdays newspaper on my shithole had this movie on the cover with the headline "huge controversy with latest Tarantino movie".
But I don't know what they were talking about.

Can someone explain what was up with the editing at some points? It used the jump cut technique at a few weird places where I don't think it quite fit.

No, you're a pleb if you found this particular movie boring because it was anti-pleb and objectively good

This movie is for whites only boy. Now get.

This I am ashamed I watched that hogwash its a movie where nothing happens flavorless like mayonaise faced people

boring af with no plot no thank you.

Attached: xkUvQsK.jpg (670x510, 40K)

Maybe if you read the script you could learn to use punctuation.

where else other than the scene between Rick Dalton and Randy? i'm very curious about this as well

These threads make me want to go watch it for the fifth time. The movie is incredible, would read the novel.

It happened when Rick messed up his scene and was in his trailer ranting but I thought it was well done there.

R*edit says the use of it during the conversation with randy was just to convey time passing, which is kind of what I thought but it seemed weird.

Keep it together man. Don't critique in front of the Mexicans

what a strange way to spell Jackie Brown.

Maybe if I cared I would.

>movie with no plot
> b-but it's not a plot driven movie it'sa deep character study
>movie with very few interesting or developed characters
>b-but its not actually a character driven movie its a movie about the 1960s
>movie where nothing happens and brad pitt just drives around 1960s la for 3 hours with some hippies thrown in
>WOW WHAT AN IMMERSIVE STUDY OF THE 1960S WHAT AN INCREDIBLE LOVE LETTER TO FILM
>bravo tarantino

>WOW WHAT AN IMMERSIVE STUDY OF THE 1960S WHAT AN INCREDIBLE LOVE LETTER TO FILM
To be fair you have get this experience from playing Mafia III.

Lol dumb faggot

nothing pleb about calling this bullshit out. it barely qualifies as a movie.

Load up some of your video games.

this movie was awful
don't go and support this bullshit

Yes, you are

It was just too wacky. With pointless violence and feet thrown in. The calves on that hippy girl were amazing. Brad and Leo were good. Some of the dialogue was really good.

>being too pleb to enjoy OUATIH

Jesus Christ no wonder this board hardly discusses kino anymore

Tatrantino is no longer relevant, if he ever was.

retard
based, redpilled, very intelligent

nice protections ,tarantula. how do you like another flop?

it is a bro story, you would understand if you had real friends

Nothing. Tarantino just loves Hollywood and just wanted to celebrate it. He probably wanted to write a movie set in his favorite setting, favorite time, favorite place, with his favorite archetypes. He took a story that was one of Hollywood's biggest tragedies and gave it a happy ending instead, probably to put a smile on his own face more than anything else. It's just one big celebration of the culture he loves and admires.

Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition is kino
This shit that washed up hack taran made isn't even a movie, it isn't even good enough to be considered a flick. just another Hollywood empty self-wank and yet another flop, both commercially and substantially.

Attached: 1565909950250.jpg (544x960, 70K)

>What the FUCK was he trying to say with this movie?
FUCK CHINKS AND FUCK BRUCE LEE.

Attached: EBODp5FUEAMljaD.jpg (680x453, 42K)

BASED

>meandering nostalgia trip
>super plebs will dislike it

Nah user, you're the pleb for thinking boomer farts are worth anything. The 1960s have been done to death and this movie had nothing interesting to say. Sharon Tate was innocent and beautiful. You don't say? What a profound message. No one has made that point before.

It's about how the Manson family did nothing wrong and that actors are all infantile white babies and how movies and television are too violent.

based weinstein was the only one that could contain quentin's autism. this movie is quentin's phantom menace

just saw it in theaters 2 hours ago, it was kino, one of his best movie alongside death proof and jackie brown

the trailer was shit and I expected nothing, was pleasantly surprised

plebbish brainlets who liked utter shit like inglorious basterds and django will not understand this of course

Attached: image.jpg (491x750, 124K)

You call it kino and call people who dislike it plebs yet can't seem to articulate why you like the movie.