What was up with that door in Picard's office? I only ever saw it once and wasn't even sure I'd seen it...

What was up with that door in Picard's office? I only ever saw it once and wasn't even sure I'd seen it. I looked up the layout or floor plan of his office and it seems to be a little closet. But when I saw it on the show, it looked like a whole room back there.

What's he do in there?

Attached: e9241bc0a0f144dcf3182243ccc4fe1c.jpg (910x973, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeoJxKpkI3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the toilet situation on star trek? Like are toilets needed can they transport waste from your stomach? Is food engineered so you don't have waste? Why are people fat in the future?

I always thought they had that meeting room in there with the big table.

That's a good question. I've probably seen every star trek episode, but I can't recall a single instance of them showing anyone take a shit.

They shit their pants first, then it's transported away. This is 99% of O'Brien's usual workday.

The magic meeting room is opposite the turbolift they always use. Which is dumb on its own, to get to the magic meeting room you HAVE to walk across the bridge. Unless it's got a back door I'm not remembering.

Well, to be honest, the only people to whom the room is relevant is for those on the bridge.

Even when they're meeting with quasi-hostile aliens?

Enterprise sayed that just about all organic material, including waste, was recycled for the replicators. This would make sense for early pre-federation vessels given that they had less storage space and had much longer travel time to reach any human or human-friendly colonies.

Attached: 5F696726-2F32-4524-943A-4207BB43A068.jpg (1004x604, 62K)

Picard, his anus wide.

The bowl when the bombs fell

Looks like there might be a little replicator in there. Why you would need an otherwise empty room for that I couldn't say.

It's his private wank cabin. He takes his datapad in there and tosses one off to deepfakes of the female crew.

You say that and I'm like "may, he always got his tea from...." but I don't see the replicator anywhere else in his room.

So I guess yours right.

Because it replicates a urinal or a toilet then you piss into it and it unreplicates, so should he be busy doing that when people enter he won't be embarrassed

I think they outright say that their boots and uniforms are made out of their poopoos.

Kek

Attached: picard-drinkingjpg.jpg (1200x1200, 86K)

With their scanning technology, I can't imagine they need shitty regression algorithms.

>What's he do in there?
The big room is for Number One. The little room is for Number Two.

>What's the toilet situation on star trek?
Commander Tucker knows.
youtube.com/watch?v=eeoJxKpkI3k

They have toilets. Most of the main characters have on en suite except Data who doesnt need one.

spend your time thinking about literally anything else and you will have spent your day better you goddamn virgin

You stick your ass out a small window and let it go.

Poo Boots? Being on a Starship sounds like it could be smelly.

Captain's log

>Captain's log
>Ah, finally out... ohoh....
>*plop*
>Captain's log supplemental

kek

Attached: 1496963680326.png (468x470, 862K)

Looks like the drinks replicator?

that's on the left just inside the doorway. Directly across is his shitter, because why not?

What's the sex situation in the future?

They all seem very vanilla about it, even though midrape and weird alien coupling exists.

Attached: Butt.webm (900x780, 2.78M)

Attached: ie0TWjD.gif (480x360, 797K)

Attached: 04510.png (747x647, 461K)

The decorations in the left wall are intriguing.

It does have a door at each end of the table

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 73K)

If that's what caught your eye then I've got bad news for you...

That's a completely different ship, zoomer.

The layout is the same you colossal retard

Nothing more gay than people like yourself who post random webms of nudity to prove your straight or something. It's sad really. Take that shit to Yea Forums

/trek/ threads back on track for greatness

The correct response is "oh shit, you're right. I fucked up"

Its an old joke dont take it personally.

and have you never seen easter decorations before?

I’ve spent too much time time watching VR walkthroughs of the Enterprise D on YouTube. There’s a small restroom in an alcove to the right of tactical opposite the RAMP which leads to the observation lounge. Yes, ramp. The D apparently had many ramps and stairways that were somehow never shown in seven years.

Apparently the ramp is canonical, because you can see it on those blueprint manuals too.

Literally a toilet.

>sayed

The correct response is "oh shit, you're right. I fucked up"

It was trippy to see because I also thought the lounge was closer to the bridge.
The other things that stuck in my head were the common rest areas with benches in the corridors and the restaurant or break room overlooking the main shuttle bay.

With some reddit jokes?

They did a really good job with that VR Enterprise until they sort of lost their focus and then got a Cease & Desist from CBS. That said, the ramp didn't actually exist. It's merely speculative based on blueprints. Some people have that ramp going down to deck 2 where it eventually connects-up with some senior staff lounges (the blueprints are full of lounges) and the infamous main shuttle bay. Problem is, this kind of speculation begins to cause problems since the show has repeatedly established the extent to which the bridge is isolated and it basically amounts to 3 turboshafts and a jeffries tube or two. The ramp down to deck 2 basically doesn't exist on the show like it does in the blueprints or the fan models and you could make a strong argument that there is no ramp leading down to the conference room from the bridge since the set was obviously not built that way and the windows really dont line-up for a recessed conference room when you look at the exterior shots.

Haha yeah only edgy racist ironic jokes fly on the chan! None of that "normie" humour on this big boys site I tell you that!

What's edgy or racist about being a race-realist?

What's fun about making off topic posts about race all day on a board about television in a thread about Star Trek

It's not real.

Attached: 1447389027793.jpg (500x383, 53K)

perhaps the food they eat doesnt create any waste

Yes they are.

Attached: 1549064758702.jpg (1458x1080, 271K)