Did you just mow my lawn

>did you just mow my lawn

Attached: 1404713021405.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VGg0zez8_U
youtube.com/watch?&v=ARMF1Qr-zDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do Americans really do this?

Have and maintain lawns?

>son of a literal hitman
fuck this industry

europe cucks knows nothing about a lawn, they all live in concrete blocks

>I'm just coming for my files, Marty

Attached: 1440295352661.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>I LIKE fucking my OWN WIFE
What did he meme by this

Attached: 20190814_183039.jpg (169x215, 25K)

Thing I love about lawns Marty, I keep mowing them, they stay the same length. Aaaaaalright alright alright.

>I'm just here to fuck your wife Marty

My dad is like this with every single thing that has to do with his house. I took the mail in for him one time, that was a fucking mistake
>That's MY MAIL user, do you see YOUR NAME on MY MAIL???
When my mom asked me to mow the lawn just to break him of his weird autism obsession he came outside and stood 5 feet away from me while I started mowing, waited 5 seconds and went "OH GOD LOOK HE'S DOING IT ALL WRONG" and shoved me out of the way and did it himself.

Sometimes I wonder if my failures in life and my general rage and anger towards living things are somehow linked to my domineering and purposefully humiliating family, but idk

You must be a disappointment to your father, user.
my old man acts the same way

>buy a new lawnmower
>really eager to try it out but it's been raining like all week
>come home from fucking a teenager in the ass
>lawn's been mowed and my coworker has probably filled my wife's cunt with his seed and her head with shit about the taste of the psychosphere

You gotta adjust the blade height on your mower user.

No, I pay a guy to mow it.

do Americans really pay other men to fuck their wives?

>Time is a mowed lawn, marty
What did he mean by this?

>It's all one lawn man, one giant lawn in outer space. Oh and Marty, I could smell the pussy on you. Clean yourself up

>past a certain age, a man without a lawn can be a bad thing

Every lawn you've ever mowed, you'll just mow it again...and again...and again.

You ever notice when youre mowing your lawn, youre really just driving around over and over in a flat circle?

>You know me Marty. I don't see the connection between mowing your lawn and fucking your wife... But I'm from Texas

Reminder that if you mow your lawn with a machine, you're a faggot. Real men use a scythe.

based reaper

Attached: 15587349477273.jpg (512x339, 36K)

Get your own place my dude

Old people are like this.
Its would be the same thing if you had a son you loan him your computer and he kept installing useless programs and moving all your desk files.

This shit actually makes sense

>I can see your lawn at the edges of your eyes — it's corrosive, like weed killer

we use robots.

>Sometimes I wonder if my failures in life and my general rage and anger towards living things are somehow linked to my domineering and purposefully humiliating family

Of course it is. It always comes back to shit parents. Supportive, loving parents don't have kids like that.

Concrete blocks don't get jump fucked by Storms, unlike the Paper thin Shacks that you call Houses.

Lol ok

My house has been through 2 hurricanes and it's fine

>did you just feed my seed to Sneed?

Yeah, my neighbor and I mow each other's lawns sometimes.

I love helping my neighbors by mowing their lawns when they need help. Only the elderly or the wine aunts never if they have an able bodied son who can do it but I help them out with maintenance and things like that

thats not even true he liked fucking those other girls

he's just afraid of becoming a powerless useless shell of a man; it's age, men don't like not to be in charge

youtube.com/watch?v=4VGg0zez8_U

What is up with this series and all the lawn mowing symbolism?

>30 seconds in and out, motherfucker

who was rust shooting at?

youtube.com/watch?&v=ARMF1Qr-zDI

Jesus... just like the killer did.

>death created time
>to grow the things that it would mow

Read it in his voice, thanks for the keks

I'm watching it for the first time. Super good

It's absolutely their fault. Your father has a tiny penis and can't stand you doing things for him because it makes him feel weak and small. Hes insecure. He's not a real man. You need to become your own father figure.

Sounds like he's just a faggot desu, if he wanted to be a good father he'd show you how to "do it right"

based and checked

I wish my father was like that he use to make me mow the lawn all the time because the company he paid to do it didn't do it well enough for him ( he didn't want to pay anymore )

mowed the lawn and fucked your wife too. when winter comes i'll come by with my snowblower and blow all the snow away from the frontyard and then your wife is going to blow my 1inch dick.