On your left

On your left

Attached: 149382932s.jpg (1920x799, 79K)

why didn't cap tell falcon about her?

>on your alt-right
yikes

It was a different time

Because then Falcon would ask a bunch of questions, like "If you were around for all this shit, or like 9/11, why didn't you stop it? Because you were a house husband? And when you visited her on her deathbed before everyone went apeshit after Bucky, did she know she was talking to her past-future husband the whole time? Was she just hiding a sly grin about who you really were to her? Or did she get dementia and forget that there were two Steve Rogers' around her the whole time?"

He just wanted to relax at the lakeside and hand over his shield.

>Falcon representing the modern sjw left liberals
>old cap representing the alt right on the right
Bravo NOLAN

The movie established that when you time travel you go to a different universe, so cap going to the past and living as an old man within the same universe made no sense, unless he just travelled back there as an old man to give him the shield and went back to the other universe, which is what I think happened. So no paradoxes

>why didn't cap tell falcon about her?
Because Sharon still died in 2016 (beginning of Winter Soldier). You can tell by how he talks at the end that he's content he lived a full heroic and happy life but he's clearly ready to die so he can be reunited with Sharon.

>yfw you're The Falcon and this white self entitled asshole "passes the torch" to you and you gotta become Captain America now but the fucking flight suit was the only thing that gave you any sort of edge

Attached: balcon.png (250x135, 78K)

Meant to write Peggy if that wasn't obvious.

>"W-why are you giving me your shield, Cap?"

>"Well Sam, and not to put to fine a point on it: The white man is over. We're aging out. We're "heading West," as the book says. Look at me, just take a good look: I am the face of the entire white race. Tired and aged and ready to move over, so that a more DIVERSE society can finally enjoy the fruits of all we have built. It's like Tony said, Sam, we're just a bunch of old men now, who have been in the lime light far longer than we needed to be. THAT is why I'm giving you the shield, Sam. The world doesn't need "Captain America" anymore. The world needs something more. Also fuck Donald Blumpf and all white people are racist, including me, and for that I apologize."

Powerful scene.

Steve still sat around in that alternate universe doing nothing as Hydra took over and Thanos took the stones. Just dancing in that little house to 40s tunes for 70 years.

And knowing that he was banging some alternate universe version of his girl had to fuck with him a little. The whole time knowing its not really her but some Tony Stark derived facsimile.

He was closing a time loop. He was always Peggy's husband in the main universe.

Only in the movies can a white guy outrun a black guy.

Is there a definitive answer to why Cap didnt give Bucky the shield? Dont give that bullshit excuse of Bucky retiring because we know for a fact his isnt retiring, besides he owes the country a few favours after the assassinations

That's because only in movies darkies arent thieves constantly running

If he altered history at all things could have been fucked up for the worse, you could have had a reality where Tony Stark didn't become Iron Man, and if that happened then perhaps Loki could have won in Avengers. For him to have his retirement and not fuck things up he had to just chill out.

Steve wanted to give Buck a break after 70 years of electro-brainwashing and cryo-freezing.

Peggy dies during Civil War not Winter Soldier.

based 4th dimensional thinking user
Old Cap is clearly a time loop situation

>Nigga stole my shield

Did you have trouble reading the post? I said DONT give that stupid retirement excuse. Do you honestly think Bucky is just sitting in Tchallas basement playing Fortnite with Shuri? He will be out somewhere doing missions for someone, even if its just because he feels he owes the world that

If he did that to me he would get a dirty clothesline on the 3rd go round

I think either the writers or directors implied it was a closed time loop situation. Either way it is all stupid and Cap should have died in battle

He can't change everything. He risks Butterfly Effect-ing everything.

He can only change what's before him and what's in his best interests.

>Hey there you coon

Attached: PRI_76039174.jpg (540x493, 30K)

Looks like joe biden

racist cunt fuck you

t.shield stealing nigger

Because it was a shit idea from shit writers.

>get dusted nigger!
wow. cant believe they let Raimi write this scene

Dude look at this chart

Attached: e.jpg (1355x657, 75K)

Bucky was an international terrorist working for the Super Evil Nazis for 70 years, he's not exactly the person you want as the face of America.