>beat Bruce Lee and shrug off his kicks
>beat Michael Jordan at basketball
>hand Floyd Mayweather his first loss
>prove OJ Simpson killed his wife Nicole in court
>dunk on Shaquille O'Neal
>knock out One Punch Man
>kill more minorities than Marky Mark
>beat Tupac in a battle rap

Attached: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood II.png (1328x848, 996K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justjared.com/2019/08/16/kareem-abdul-jabbar-says-quentin-tarantinos-depiction-of-bruce-lee-is-sloppy-somewhat-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ0Qz-yqnUc
youtube.com/watch?v=AZHUj8AOJzA
youtube.com/watch?v=ShTUECGaHDI
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq2FK_Nsx0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yYTuEuR7n-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_sDniJSCIrE
youtube.com/watch?v=mzhMXWm2ZfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9KxeucA0xbY
youtube.com/watch?v=rLHesYggEHw
youtube.com/watch?v=HpQq5mIqHAI
youtube.com/watch?v=4cPXTnESTAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You’re trying too hard

He's not trying hard enough if that's the limit of Cliff "Murder for hire" Booth.

he prevented the texas massacre of 66 by throwing a pebble at charles whitman, knocking him off the tower

>he's perfectly fine with a 55-year-old knocking out the heavyweight champ of the world because muh WWII vet

lol

But in the canon in the film he kills one man and mostly kills women, including his wife.

Burgers worship WWII vets as demigods. They worship vets in general but WWII is the last war America won, even if the USSR beat the nazis and America's real militar victory was against a third rate army (Japan) that was falling apart since the oil embargo before Pearl Harbor, and also the last war that wasn't a colonialistic invasion. It's the American founding myth, taking in consideration the cowboys are a little non-PC now

Attached: Captain America talking to a Japanese citizen.jpg (300x307, 38K)

I mean, he did kill the entire Manson Family.

Knocking out a draft dodger should be nothing.

The Revolution will always be America’s founding myth

>no Chuck Norris
Man I feel old.

>comparing Bruce Lee to Jordan, Ali, Mayweather, and O'Neil
Wait what? When did Bruce Lee become the most accomplished competitive mixed martial artists? What's his official record? Whom did he face?

There wouldn't have been an MMA without Bruce Lee, you mongoloid.

>wasn't a colonialistic invasion.
That comment sure aged badly.

>USSR does all of the work taking down the Nazis
>USA think they're hot shit by nuking a country that's about to surrender

The absolute state of Murrica.

I can smell the seethe and sweet&sour sauce from here, insectoid

WWII is pretty close. I think the revolution work as the founding myth for America as a nation and WWII as the founding myth for America as a global empire

Attached: American hero.jpg (540x872, 79K)

>asian """""""""""""""""""""""""masculinity"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>the only way whiteoids can beat POC athletes is to create fictional characters to beat them

Go, Rocky Balboa! lmao

That's not an argument, mongoloid. What's Lee's record? All of the aforementioned athletes have records. All of them have belts or rings.

One Punch Man isn't real and so is Cliff Booth.

>that's not an argument
>what has Bruce Lee contributed?
>an old stuntman with no martial arts training should be able to beat him

Sit down, white boi.

>whites are busy building and driving forward modern civilisation, art and science
>indulge in sports as a means of entertainment
>meanwhile 3rd world shitfaced animals and insects are good at fighting because it’s their means of survival at the swamp they reside in
Is angrily defending some fraudulent chink online your way of reaffirming your fragile asian masculinity?

>busy building
Building what? Fictional characters to look up to and beat up real-life people?

Strawman argument. What is Bruce Lee's official win-loss record? Where are the videos? Whom did he face?

>Strawman argument
I'm pointing out my argument that you missed when you said I had no argument, not yours you retard.

>Building what?
Ultimate cope. Open your slanty eyes and look around. You live in a world build by the white man.

You introduced that argument in the last post I quoted. I didn't "miss" anything because there was nothing to miss.

What was Bruce Lee's record? Whom did he fight? Where are all the videos?

most of the whites that actually are furthering art, science, etc. are people you call soi or cucks and the whites you identify with are detrimental to civilization

>introduced the argument
That he contributed to MMA. Hence comparisons to other famous game changers.

>That he contributed to MMA.
Was not the argument. What is Bruce Lee's record? Whom did he face? Where is the video of his matches?

- Lee was a "kinetic genius" who could quickly master any martial arts fighting style. But he never learned to ride a bike and was declared medically unfit for the draft after failing his physical.

- He has been portrayed as an impoverished immigrant who came to America to make it big, but he actually grew up in an affluent Hong Kong family with its own chauffer and two live-in maids.

- He is seen as a Chinese superhero with a statue in Hong Kong, but he was also part Jewish.

He can also make a billion of chinks mad as fuck.

Attached: 1433439116502.jpg (413x395, 61K)

Bruce Lee's record is not the argument either. That's a strawman on your part, claiming I brought it up.

What's Cliff's record?

Cliff is a fictional character. Why compare Bruce Lee to actual competitive athletes who have records and video evidence?

>muh fictional character
You're probably one of those QT fanboys who think it's perfectly fine for Cliff to outscore Michael Jordan in a basketball game because he wrote it so.

The real question is: why are you so emotionally invested in this throwaway scene?

Lots of seething commies ITT

A better question is why are you affected by us criticizing Tarantino for his throwaway scene?

>financed by jew investors
>assembled with parts made in China
>constructed by illegal mexicans
Lmaoooo @ the state of the white “””””man””””” world

>it's perfectly fine for Cliff to outscore Michael Jordan in a basketball game
no, just beat up bruce lee

Again, WHAT WAS BRUCE LEE'S RECORD AND WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS? Michael Jordan was recorded performing his craft for thousands of hours.

Why chinks so mad about this?

Attached: 1560673003402.png (1800x1021, 204K)

So everything else isn't fine but if it's Bruce Lee it's fine.

The truth comes out. The real reason you buy it is because you think Bruce Lee is a joke.

I’m not though. I haven’t even seen the movie yet but I’m not a Tarantino apologist either. However the fact that this seemingly unimportant scene makes so many people seethe is fascinating enough for me to be lurking here.
Now that I answered your question, will you answer mine? And please don’t give me the “cuz tarantino bad” cop out answer.

>quarter white mutt who loves america
Do actual commies even care about Bruce Lee? He seems like someone who would be on the Hong Kong protesters' side.

see

What was Bruce Lee's record? Whom did he face? Where are the videos? Jordan, Ali, Mayweather, O'Neal, Bryant, etc., ALL have records and videos. Where is Lee's?

Fragile asian masculinity. I never knew there’s so many yellows on Yea Forums, just look at all the threads about this shit.

Imagine unironically believing this

see

What's wrong with them? What a pathetic people

Attached: 1560667660639.png (1005x924, 134K)

Again, Cliff is not real. By equating Cliff beating Bruce Lee in a fight to Cliff beating Ali in a fight, you equate Lee to Ali. THEREFORE, what was Lee's record? Whom did he face? Where is the video?

You can't have it both ways. Sorry.

>Cliff is not real
>Therefore, it's acceptable when he does things like knock out Muhammad Ali

Not my fault you buy fanfic-tier writing.

Nothing's wrong with them except they aren't doing this shit in their own countries in their own language. All males of races that survived to the modern age are like this because in-group preference is a successful strategy (except for the mutt races like spics and turks who have different Y chromosome inheritances).

Whitey getting his feelings hurt because he realized he can only excel on POCs via movies.

What is up with seething Lee fanboys? Guy was an actor, he couldn't hang with any of the actual real fighters insecure chinks compare him to. His actual fighting ability is about as made up as Cliff's

Again, you EQUATE Bruce Lee to Muhammad Ali. What was Bruce Lee's record? Whom did he face? Where are the videos?

They thought Tarantino was on their (((side))) for using asian shit in his movies

>he couldn't hang with any of the actual real fighters
Like an old stuntman? He's a trained martial artist.

>EQUATE
Wait, so the reality is that you think the portrayal is fair because you believe Bruce Lee is a joke who can get taken on by a geriatric WWII vet?

Wooow, your seething at Bruce Lee is showing. Tell us how much you hate him.

What's his record? Whom did he face? Where are the videos?

>removes his sweat glands and dies of overheating

What's Cliff's record?

>Wait, so the reality is that you think the portrayal is fair because you believe Bruce Lee is a joke who can get taken on by a geriatric WWII vet?
Whether the depiction is fair or not is up to debate. YOU equate Bruce Lee to Muhammad Ali. YOU provide evidence of Bruce Lee's fighting prowess. The same questions I asked you before still apply.

1-0

I love how that has nothing to do with anything.

>trained martial artist
This is meaningless without any actual fights.

Cliff is a fictional character. I am not comparing a fictional character to a real one. You are equating a real person to another real person without giving in data to support your claim.

Why is Bruce Lee in the same discussion as Ali when it comes to combat sports? What's his record? Whom did he face? Where are the videos?

>Whether the depiction is fair or not is up to debate.
It is though. That's why there's the Muhammad Ali example.

You're not okay with that but you're okay with Bruce Lee because YOU LOOK DOWN ON HIM.

shows that he neglected his own health which is something a trained martial artist probably wouldn't do, but a hollywood junkie concerned only with looking good on screen might

He should fight Muhammad Ali next then and knock him out in the first round then he's so "badass".

Wow, we truly live in a society.

Maybe he will, can't wait for the Twitter meltdowns when that happens, who knew (((((Tarantino))))) could this based

He has been in street fights and both Gene LeBell and Chuck Norris can vouch for his skill.

More so than they could vouch for a fictional stuntman/WWII vet

>muh fictional character
You don't give a shit. You want to portray Bruce Lee as a joke. A Steven Seagal. That's the truth of the matter.

>That's why there's the Muhammad Ali example.
I have asked repeatedly how Lee compares the Ali. I have asked the same three questions over and over again, and you have dodged them over and over again.

>he's supporting a Gary Stu
Meanwhile, Yea Forums is still melting down on muh Rey Mary Sue. But if it's a white male doing it, it's fine, right?

unironically yes because white masculinity is the de facto victor after so many rounds in world history

>I have asked repeatedly how Lee compares the Ali.
They're both innovators and have more fighting experience than Brad Pitt/more believable fighters than Cliff "White Cope" Booth.

You realize Tarantino is white, right? Just because he made some movies where the protags killed a ton of faceless chinks just like your hong kong action flicks doesn't mean he's "woke" lmao

>You want to portray Bruce Lee as a joke.
I want you to provide actual evidence that Bruce Lee is even in the same discussion as actual, accomplished superstar athletes. I have received zero evidence other than, "he invented MMA." The person who invented basketball would get destroyed by any D-League player today.

What is Bruce Lee's record? Whom did he face? Where are the videos?

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Says Quentin Tarantino's Depiction of Bruce Lee Is 'Sloppy & Somewhat Racist'

justjared.com/2019/08/16/kareem-abdul-jabbar-says-quentin-tarantinos-depiction-of-bruce-lee-is-sloppy-somewhat-racist/

Street fights don't mean shit. Where has he ever fought someone who was actually trained?

Beating up an actor doesn't make you a mary sue

>You realize Tarantino is white, right?
Pretty clearly. Hence his white cope film lmao.

>I want you to provide actual evidence that Bruce Lee isn't a joke
So you do think he's a joke?

What did you even expect then? Go watch some Asian movies if you want to see Asians win against all odds

Shifting the argument.

Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali has a record. He has witnesses. He has a list of opponents he faced. He has video evidence of facing them.

If one compares Lee to Ali, then they must have the evidence to back up their assertion? Where is all that evidence?

I hate American veteran worship and their WWII moralism, but they played a big role in taking down Germany. Without lend-lease the USSR would have likely fallen.

But hey, we're headed towards a multi-polar world so the U.S. may get to prove their mettle against some middle powers in the near future.

>street fights don't mean shit
It does when compared to the breadth of knowledge (zero) Brad has in fighting.

>REEEE IT'S OKAY FOR IT TO BE WHITE COPE

Doesn't mean people can't make fun of it.

Brad Pitt the actor is not fighting Bruce Lee, a fictional character is

>fun
Are you having fun? You guys are crying and wailing about having the last Asian icon being destroyed by Chad Pitt on screen. It's not fair, but neither is life.

>Cliff Booth the OC Do Not Steal

Rey from Nu Wars tier writing. "He/she is more powerful because I said so."

I am actually.

Do you think Bruce Lee is some untouchable god that no human being could defeat or something?

Good. Quentin Tarantino just wants to bring joy to people through the medium of film.

yes. that's proven fact

I still am wondering where these Lee slurpers get their opinion from. If it was an actual, verifiable combat fighter, I would see the reason to gripe, but nope.

I am laughing at Quentin so his participation is mostly unintentional.

lol you fanboy and your mental gymnastics

He's the same race as them, or at least non-white so they have to stand up for their guy. It's pure ethnocentrism/anti-whiteism at this point. Tarantino is a genius at playing both sides with Django and now this.

Bruce Lee trained Ali.

No. Nice Strawman though.

I don't really care about actors or directors that much, it's just interesting to see how people react to them.

yes. how many people best Bruce Lee?

>The American Revolution? Our writers made it up

Attached: Beyond Belief - Copy.jpg (1600x1200, 148K)

Whats the issue with Lee getting beaten by a fictional character then?

if this make chinks mad, i thinks this is good movie.

>he doesn't care
>when I mentioned I'm laughing at the cope, you framed it as Tarantino going "JUST AS PRANNED"

Fucking QT fanboys are hilarious.

So you believe that an old stuntman almost double Lee's age can beat him up?

Yeah, you're just hating on the guy.

I actually can't even name any QT movies off the top of my head.
It only makes ((((Asian-Americans)))) mad and these are the same people who would be rioting on the streets in Hong Kong so I think it's hilarious.

Get the fuck out of here with that weak bait. Where's Lee's fight record and where are the videos?

>if you are offended by Lee being portrayed as a joke you're a chink

This is what QT fanboys actually believe.

What race are you then? I'm not going to attack you over it, but others might.

I hope we get a sequel where Brat Pitt beats up Mao Zedong.

Trips of truth.

Ironically the same people complaining now might enjoy that because Mao was a commie while Bruce Lee is a Hong Kong icon.

Is it yellow fragility or autistic martial art fan ?

Both

It's Westernized Asians. The same people who are going to get turned into human pie in Hong Kong. The commies actually tried to save you people from this fate.

I’m Argentinian

I haven't seen this many seething chinks since the Rape of Nanking lmao.

They grew up with martial arts movie showing guys beating up a groups of opponents twice their size.
It's comforting in a way.

Also they just fell for the "Bruce Lee was a real fighter" meme, born out of shit article like "Interesting thing about bruce Lee" and overly respectuous fat McDojo master.

Attached: 1502816463047.gif (240x192, 3.11M)

>white fragility trying to make yellow fragility a thing

Truly fragile, the whiteoid.

The ones complaining are Nationalist chinks. Based commies understand that might makes right and Bruce Lee would've been destroyed in an instant by superior Western technology.

Meanwhile, in reality...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>Based commies
Fuck off, pinko.

Just doing mah job, pardner. Fifty cents ain't gonna make itself.

Let's see all those Bruce Lee sanctioned fight videos and his record.

Funny you post an actual fighter you or the great majority of asians ( And people ) cannot be compared both athleticism or skill wise.
Why do you want to make it a race thing ? Some asian can fight ( Pacquiao ) some cannot ( Lee ).

Oh, Argentina. Full of very passionate people about the most autistic stuff imaginable. Now I get why are you so pissed about this. Do you have a Maradona poster alongside your Bruce Lee figurine?

Even Pacquiao would get raped by any white manlet featherweight in the Octagon. Boxing isn't really fighting.

>Boxing isn't really fighting
Neither is MMA, but the practicioner of both sports are usually better fighter than average.

>gooks right now

Attached: breakfast-at-tiffanys-mickey-rooney-3.jpg (750x478, 266K)

Meme potential

>actual fighter
As opposed to Cliff Booth, the Tarantino equivalent of Rey from Nu Wars?

He's a fighter because Tarantino said so but Bruce Lee isn't for the same reason? Bullshit. Bad writing

Gooks and nips don't care about Bruce Lee. Antonio Inoki actually destroyed Muhammad Ali in a fair matchup and could probably still murder Brad Pitt IRL despite being almost 80 years old

It's a film, a fiction, i'm just saying Bruce Lee wasn't a real fighter.
You're the kind of dude that sends death threat to writer ?

>S-Sensei Lee w-wasn't arrogant y-you prick!

He certainly was, even came across as such in his wife's biography. Bruce Lee was a cocky fucker, but he still respected the fuck out of Muhammad Ali and was well liked by Chuck Norris and Steve McQueen.
Tarantino overplayed it a bit, but it was pretty accurate.

>do better stats than LeBron
>kill more Chinese than the Japanese in World War II

>it's a film, that means it's excusable for it to have bad writing
>now let me tell you how Bruce Lee will totally be destroyed by my OC
- q. tarantino

>He certainly was, even came across as such in his wife's biography.
Says the guy who haven't read his wife's biography.

>The Bruce Lee Story, Page 74 - On talking about Green Hornet - 'One critic wrote, ""Those who watched him would bet on Lee to render Cassius Clay senseless if they were to put in a room and told that anything goes""

So this is Linda Lee writing what a critic said about Bruce Lee. To say that is what Bruce Lee stated is a bit much.

Stop equating Bruce Lee with Manny Pacquiao!

to be fair film critics aren't exactly knowledgeable about fighting, even less so in that era

HERRO? YOU RAFF YOU RUSE?

both asian manlets who would be destroyed by white males in actual combat

To be fair, Tarantino didn't give a shit and is a fucking speedreader pleb.

>Neither is MMA
Your boxing skills won't help as much as someones MMA skills in a real fight though. Boxing is a fraud sport pushed by organized crime in order or launder money and create a socialite party scene.

>destroyed by white males
You are aware that the few times Pacquiao fought white males they got BTFO, right?

Attached: 1564726447478.gif (294x207, 856K)

Pacquiao would knock out 99% of the male population.
If you believe otherwise you're either a tard or an asian redditor falseflag.

But Lee very obviously was a fighter. He kept up with Booth-‐the guy who demolished armed people who weren't fighters.

Why don't any of anons post evidence of Lee being a real fighter? Surely there is something they can cite as an example. Anything?

>Your boxing skills won't help as much as someones MMA skills in a real fight though.

Meanwhile, in reality....

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ0Qz-yqnUc

I still have my copy I received in 8th grade. He was ridiculously arrogant which was what made him great. Defying the old masters from China because he believed he knew better? Epitome of arrogance. Not liking Bruce Lee because he was arrogant is the equivalent for not liking Vegeta from DBZ for the same reason despite him being the best character.

>literal who's in boxing
He's barely 5'4, can't knock you out if your chin is too high for him to plant his feet and hit

>Pacquiao would knock out 99% of the male population.
More than 50% of the male population is bigger than that little boy. Get the fuck outta here. I can take him on. CM Punk can take him on. He's a tiny baby.

Are you Filipino?

Oh yes a trained professional essentially sucker punching two drunk 40 year old slavs.

>literal who's in boxing
Didn't you just say he'll be destroyed by white males?

Attached: hi-res-7f35a205db66b48cf409f1a96df0bcd6_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 65K)

>He's barely 5'4, can't knock you out if your chin is too high for him to plant his feet and hit

Uh user....

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

A man who is not Bruce Lee.

Both are sport under a given ruleset, far from street fight.
Street fight are not aesthetics conflicts where death is present at any moment who can last hour by the way, street fight is just more often than not two drunk guy slugging it out.

I could develop how boxing simplicity is often well suited for street fight, but the second part of your post make me believe you're either trolling or clueless.

6'3" vs. 5'4"

youtube.com/watch?v=AZHUj8AOJzA

Actual combat, not "hug the guy until the ref breaks it up if you get tied up"
>the chad 5'4 vs the virgin 5'11

Out of those, How many can fight ? How many ever fought ? How many are in shape ?

For instance have you ever fought after school ? Or competed ?

>He was ridiculously arrogant which was what made him great.
Yeah, absolutely love all the citations you're giving me from the book you totally have.

Have sex chinkcels

That doesn't look like 11 inches of height difference...

Daniel Tosh can take down Brad "Manlet" Pitt though.

>Actual combat, not "hug the guy until the ref breaks it up if you get tied up"

user, have you even ever watched Manny Pacquiao fight?

Attached: 1563687666590.webm (896x506, 2.22M)

I didn't fight after school since I'm not a poor minority, but I wrestled. Unless a manlet like Pacquiao knocks you out in one punch you would ragdoll him to death in an actual fight.

Have you bought into the "5'11" versus 6'0"" meme?

Citation 1 You are a tremendous faggot

In a real fight Pacman gets wrestled to death by a bigger man once he backs up against something like that

How many Bruce Lee fights have you seen? Sanctioned, of course.

Why does the other guy wear a dress?

Then you're not used to getting punched in the face.
You may be a part of the small minority that are naturally not fazed by a punch to the face it's possible.

If you're a fit guy it's entirely possible for you to beat Pacquiao, but it's also entirely in the realm of possibility for you to stress out, panic shoot after a punch or getting knocked out.
I assume it was free and folkstyle ?

Look at that goalpost go.

Yes. I don't know what to think now.

>Implying we won't go full isolationism again
See that as more likely.

why would I panic shoot on a guy who's 5'4? just because I wrestled doesn't mean I'm stupid enough to eat randomly a punch, hands high, chin down, chances are he's not going to knock you out even if he can touch you

>why would I panic shoot on a guy who's 5'4?
Because this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ShTUECGaHDI

What a boring slog. This is nothing like Rocky.

these mexican manlets you keep showing are barely taller than him and he's still getting backed up, what's your point?

>are barely taller than him
see 6'0" to 6'5" isn't as tall as your memes portray.

I've seen a lot of guy completely lose their shit before a fight or after getting punched in the face.
It's the good thing about boxing or MMA is that sparring and competition helps you handle the adrenaline rush.

Here you're just conjecturing about what you'd do in a situation you've never been in, lots of guy do that, they have this confidence about their fighting ability, they make scenario in their heads about how they'd do this, if that happens and so on.

Attached: tabitifuckingdies.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

Rocky the film where he has zero defense? Yeah, you can wrestle him down easy.

Everyone's got a plan until they get hit in the face.

>people are indulging Internet tough guy brodude

You guys have obviously never wrestled in your lives, you think going at a guy who's as strong if not stronger in your own weight class means your face and head never get touched? Even a shoulder check from a big guy would put Pacquiao on his ass.

Pacquiao in MMA would be interesting because he knows Yawyan.

I have, MMA wrestling if you want.
But i admit i never had the opportunity to wrestle with someone with a really noticeable size advantage as i always was on of the biggest guy.

And as someone who both wrestled, boxed, fought and saw some guy fought i can tell you getting punched in the face really change the deal for most guys.

Tell me about the time you wrestled a 5'4 guy and lost just because he jabbed you in the face

I would take a wrestler to win a fight. A fight is not a boxing bout, but i would qualify it as a brawl without rules.

The boxer has been proficient and been very adapted at defending and attacking in boxing. However, it is still one skill. Whereas a wrestler can deal with all kinds of attacking styles, for example, in Japan where wrestlers are known for their stiff kicks, they are able to give and take kicks well and still remain conscious to continue fighting.

>jab
But isn't the alternative of wrestling and submissions is getting the fighter /heem/'d? I mean, once you have take-down defense, you can now really focus on your standup.

You don't have to believe me, i have more experience than you, tells you it ain't so, yet you keep indulging in your fantasy.
You're probably the lineal champion of your imagination too, i can't take that away from you, but you just look ridiculous.

The wrestler will never be beat by a smaller guy boxer. Never. The goal for the boxer will be hurting his opponent by strikes. Ideally the boxer will want to land blows in the mid section or head of the wrestler and it will take x number of blows to end the fight. It could take 1 or it could take 20 it depends on the location and power of the punch’s.

While the boxer is looking to land his shots the wrestler just has to grab any part of the boxers body to transform the fight from a boxing match to a wrestling match. The follow up question becomes who wins a wrestling match between a boxer and a wrestler.

It’s easier to grab somebody who is punching you than it is to knock out somebody who is trying to grab you. I’m just talking probability here.

Especially a 5'4" midget.

You didn't even say anything. You're right that the bigger guy has to completely shit his pants for the smaller guy to even have a chance though. Hopefully, you didn't learn that from experience.

>the bigger guy has to completely shit his pants for the smaller guy to even have a chance though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq2FK_Nsx0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=yYTuEuR7n-Y

You wouldn't survive an MMA fighter in a street fight.

Attached: conor_mcpunchlet.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>big guy goes with a flailing arm shot instead of just backing up the little guy to infinity by virtue of sheer size alone
Who's point is this supposed to prove? The big guy has to make a mistake for the little guy to even have an opening to counter.

>MMA fighter
>strikes

Mayweather is right, Conor can't punch for shit. How did he win a title in MMA? Are MMA chins that shit?

> The big guy has to make a mistake for the little guy to even have an opening to counter.
Is that what happened here?

youtube.com/watch?v=_sDniJSCIrE

>i-it's the big guy's fault
youtube.com/watch?v=mzhMXWm2ZfQ

>Mike Tyson
>5'4"

>rogaine
didn't listen
>mike tyson is now your proof that manlets can win
didn't watch all 20 minutes but most of these guys are big already, the big guys are just bigger

>muh manlets
youtube.com/watch?v=9KxeucA0xbY

>mike tyson is now your proof that manlets can win
>5'10"
>not a manlet

So 5'10" isn't a manlet anymore?

You didn't watch Snatch. Brad Pitt is legit.

It's 6" more than what we started with.

these guys are huge lmao, just because they're fighting literal giants doesn't mean they're the equivalent of 5'4
nice meme but you give tyson a handicap and tell him he cant punch and only wrestle and he would still demolish pacquiao at 5'4
well memed, who do you think will win the rematch tomorrow night between stipe and DC?

>youtube.com/watch?v=rLHesYggEHw
>5 week training

Get the fuck out of here.

Margarito is the same height as Brad Pitt and Pacquiao demolished him.

Based Inoki

Floyd is 5'8"' and schooled both Canelo and ya boy Conor.

>kick Chuck Norris' ass

Chris Algieri is 5'10" and this is what happened to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpQq5mIqHAI

>Tyson isn't a manlet at 5'10"

So Oscar Dela Hoya counts then as a non-manlet?

youtube.com/watch?v=4cPXTnESTAY

>muh 5'4"
>5'10" isn't a manlet anymore

So I guess Pac is a giant killer.

Thanks for all the (You)s everyone, but let someone who is average height and weight in USA wrestle Pacquiao with some preparation and I guarantee it won't go well for the latter. He can't even knock these guys out clean with the gloves on.

>I was just trolling guise
Thanks for conceding.

All memes aside, 5'10" is taller than most of the people on the planet. The American average for a man is ½ shorter.

Conceding? I'm not even going anywhere, this is a good thread.

>5'10" isn't manlet anymore
Pac is a giant killer then.

...Okay. I thought this thread was about Bruce Lee.

Bruce Lee is dead bro, Tarantino just shat on his grave because he could

So?

Some people got mad but the scene is already out there for posterity and Bruce Lee's reputation is finished.

just watched this movie, 2 movie thought it was horrible, 2 thought it was good enough, but everyone was confused. there's so many scenes that drag on, especially with margot robbie, there's a lot of referances to different shit most people don't care about. is this movie better than mindhunter s2?

Yeah. A lot of decadent, insensitive westerners are travelling to Hong Kong right now to throw rotten eggs to the Bruce Lee statue and the whole world is having a laugh about Lee shortcomings. What a terrible turn of events. The power of kino.