Where does this rank in his filmography Yea Forums? Rank em

Where does this rank in his filmography Yea Forums? Rank em

Attached: D_GC610WkAITVKK.jpg (639x960, 80K)

I haven't seem the film yet but I just wanted to remind you thay Inglorious Basterds is QT's chef d'ouvre.

dogshit > quinton taranto
call the cops i dont give a fuck

it's pretty far down there bud

this film was pointless. Fuck you

Worth it for the final scene

>dogshit > quinton taranto
>call the cops i dont give a fuck

Attached: 1565875184749.png (805x851, 89K)

imagine being THIS new

Attached: man of laugh 4.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

i think it's 9th of 10

Reservoir Dogs>Inglorious Basterds>Jackie Brown>Kill Bill>Pulp Fiction>Hateful 8>Django Unchained>OUATIH>Death Proof

What's the 10th?

PF > RD > IB > OUATIW > KB 1&2 > H8 >JB > DU

Attached: EBtjLsNUcAAk1nF.jpg (221x239, 6K)

Pretty low in my book

it's like somewhere in the upper middle
slightly better than Kill Bill (1&2) and Basterds but not as good as pulp fiction or reservoir dogs

Best one yet except maybe Pulp Fiction (which is wildly overrated) and Kill Bill 1.

it won't be out for a few years

>Inglorious Basterds is QT's chef d'ouvre.
Correct opinion

>Kill Bill Vol. 1
>The Hateful Eight
>Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
>His bit in Four Rooms
>Kill Bill Vol. 2
>Pulp Fiction
>Django Unchained
>Jackie Brown
>Reservoir Dogs
>Death Proof

This, though I might put the Kill Bill movies over it.

Star Trek

His 3rd best movie

This was better though

1.) Reservoir Dogs
2.) Pulp Fiction
3.) Kill Bill
4.) Jackie Brown
5.) Inglorious Basterds
6.) Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
7.) The Hateful Eight
8.) Death Proof
9.) Django Unchained

Bastards
Django
Pulp
Kill Bill
Dogs
Hateful 8
Hollywood
Jackie Brown
Death Proof

>old good
>new bad

Going to see it now expecting it to fucking drag

Tarantino's work after his longtime editor Sally Menke died is definitely inferior.

It does drag a little in parts, especially around the middle. It's good though.

Pulp Fiction
Hateful Eight
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill
Jackie Brown
Django Unchained
Inglourious Basterds
Death Proof

The only one I really didn't like is Death Proof.

t. Bruce Lee chong

How the FUCK DO YOU MAKE A MOVIE CENTERING AROUND THE MANSON FAMILY SO FUCKING BORING?
4/10, would be 10x better if Tarantino was forced to just write twice the dialogue. It would easily fill out those boring ass sequences where literally nothing happens, also it would make the characters 3d.

Attached: manson.gif (220x147, 265K)

Saw it last night. It's in the top 4, definitely. His best film since IB.

1. Reservoir Dogs
2. Jackie Brown
3. Kill Bill Vol. 2
4. Pulp Fiction
5. Kill Bill Vol. 1
6. Inglourious Basterds
7. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
8. Death Proof
9. The Hateful Eight
10. Django Unchained

Lol people ITT really hate django don't they. Is it because it has a black man as a protagonist? Someone explain.

Pulp Fiction=Kill Bill Vol.1>Jackie Brown=Reservoir Dogs>Once Upon A time in Hollywood>Django>Hateful Eight=Inglorious Basterds>Death Proof>Kill Bill Vol.2

It’s at least top 3. A good return to form for Tarantula.

Jamie Foxx being being a talentless charisma vacuum and Christoph Waltz fatigue are my biggest complaints about the movie.

Kill Bill - 9/10
Inglorious Bastards - 9/10
The Hateful Eight - 9/10
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - 8/10
Pulp Fiction - 8/10
Death Proof - 7/10
Django Unchained - 7/10
Reservoir Dogs - 7/10
Haven't seen Jackie Brown

Attached: gywer53.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Anybody has a gif or a picture of Margot Robbie smiling in a cinema in this movie?

Pulp Fiction = Jackie Brown > Reservoir Dogs > Kill Bill > Once Upon A Time In Hollywood > Inglorious Basterds > everything else

Idiots act butthurt that he made light of a tragedy, but didnt say a god damn word on his ww2 film and django.

It just got old for me, there was an ebin shootout like every 5 minutes and Django wasn’t as fun as many of his other characters

Top 3.

Where's death proof

The last Tarantino film I saw was Hateful Eight. I skipped Ingorious Basterds because it looked like a troll on the audience. I skipped Django because HURR REVENGE ON WHITEY is fantsy that doesn't avenge or help anything, particularly RL blacks that died back then.

This latest movie looks like Hollywood masterbating itself. ...pass.

Pretty much spot on, however, I'd definitely give Inglorious Basterds a chance. Last great tortellini movie tbqh.

WTF are you even talking about? Nothing he's done has been as good as Pulp Fiction.

Attached: 54a.png (635x640, 553K)

I’ve only seen 4 of his films but....
1. Pulp Fiction
2. OUATIH
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. Django

Jackie Brown > OUATIH > Reservoir Dogs > Pulp Fiction > Kill Bill > Django > Inglorious Basterds > Hateful 8 > Death Proof

I have never understood the ultra high praise of Jackie Brown. Literally nothing happens in it. Brigitte Fonda is sexy AF though.

Only correct list itt

why do people dislike death proof so much?
I loved it and thought it was vastly superior to Planet Terror.

Personally I think since it was paired with Planet Terror thats the reason it isn't so loved. A slower, more dialogue driven thriller compared to a fast paced shoot em up zombie movie. That and we only get to meet the main characters like halfway through the movie

Worst scene of the movie

Read a book.

Both are not as good as people make them out to be.

Planet Terror just goes full meme off the rails by the end and Death Proof took me like three or four tries to finish it but it wasn't as bad as I thought after finishing it.

i liked it better than most of his movies
its better than the garbage that is inglorious bastards, hateful eight, django and kill bill (which is the worst of all)

I go through about a book a month. (Audible subscription) and Jackie Brown is still overrated as fuck.

It's the Sekiro of films.
Shallow, tedious and nothing to captivate an audience but people will defend it to their dying breath because they can dick measure about how refined their taste is if they say they enjoyed it.

IB>PF>KB1>RD>DU>OUATIH>H8>KB2>DP>JB

a bro story, very nice

>listening to someone reading a book

that's not reading faggot

That's not reading a book you fucking imbecile. You get so little from listening to someone read it. Honestly pathetic.

I can read your shit opiniins. I prefer audible these days for books.