Try not to CHOKE on your aspirations director

Try not to CHOKE on your aspirations director

Attached: image.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Good moment. Decent movie.

Try not to look like a fool while I say my line from the script, director

>Try not to CHOKE on my BIG NIGGER COCK director
Jesus, I didn't know Raimi worked on this movie

KYS

I just saw this and thought it was a joke. WHY DID HE SAY THAT?!?! It would have been so much better if he just looked back. Or maybe did nothing and carried on walking. Or at least say something cooler. Now kids are gonna play that out with there friends and say "careful not to choke on your aspirations, director"

Screw you disney

I too like dad jokes

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 22K)

vader has always had a cruel sense of humor desu

Bad post. Faggot shill.

>Lord Vad...

Attached: image.jpg (890x500, 59K)

I'm honestly glad they added this. When I saw the end of Empire Strikes Back, I didn't believe he really was Luke's father, because he never made any dad jokes. This really gave life to the character.

Did he chuckle under that mask ?

>try not to choke on your asphixiations, director

>calls me a shill
>all he does is shill homelander and The Boys all day long
Ok retard.

>dad jokes
I hate this fucking term. It's only said by faggot zoomers that never watched Seinfeld or Frasier and get all their comedy from "lulz memes" that are just a picture of a cats smooshed face with the caption "Me after a night of drinking"

The Boys is based tho

VADER AND QUIPS! ZOMG!

>The Boys is based tho

Attached: soyboy 6.png (454x520, 13K)

People make fun of this but it’s exactly the sort of line Anakin would deliver.

That was quip kino

exactly

dont have an aneurysm pops

>Vader lives on lava planet
>after almost dying in lava
Literally why? (I know, it was from some old official Star Wars drawing, but fuck that too).

I think the Vader scenes in this movie was when I stopped caring truly about star wars. I already didn't really give a shit, but this scene and the one at the end where he kills rebels was just painful to watch. The whole movie was really bad mind you, but just the outright cynicism to put vader in a fight scene at the end so people could clap that he used a lightsaber was just so devoid of creativity.

I genuinely think that anyone who actually thinks this movie is good or says "It's the best one out of Nu-wars!!!!" is a complete fucking retard who will literally eat anything up if it tickles their nostalgia bone.

Attached: 1565917478291.gif (768x320, 244K)

>dont have an aneurysm pops
How many cups of bath water did you buy before making this post?

Reminds him of his painful past. Pain brings you closer to the Dark Side.

whats worse, the fact that this line actually made it into a 'serious' movie, or that people think there was nothing wrong with it

Cheap real estate market

This x 1000.
It was pandering on the highest level.
>TOUGH GUY VADER MAKING QUIPS
>VADER SLASHED 40 REBELS WITH HIS LIGHT SABER!
Vader doesn't do shit like this. Vader doesn't make jokes.
Vader doesn't fight rebels with his lightsaber (he only uses it against Luke and Obi-Wan). Hell 5 minutes later in a ANH he lets his troopers take the ship then he casually walks in.

dad please calm down

It's 100% in line with OT Vader's sassy lines like:
>I find your lack of faith disturbing.
>We would be honored if you would join us.
>Apology accepted, Captain Needa
>The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

>dad please calm down
Says the Fortnite dancing faggot.
I'm surprised your dad hasn't killed himself.

I’ve literally never seen the Boys lmao
Stay seething Disney kike

>>I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Not a quip. Sarcasm.
>>We would be honored if you would join us.
Not a quip. Sarcasm.
>>Apology accepted, Captain Needa
Not a quip. Sarcasm.
>>The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.
Not a quip. Sarcasm.
Vader is sarcastic, not some faggy MCU quiplord faggot.

>ITS BASED
>but i.. ive never seen it i swear!

sure bud

They're all quips except the Emperor line. Choking a guy to death and saying you accept his apology after he's dead is the definition of a quip. It's something Arnold would say in his latest 80s action kino.

Are you fucking retarded? Two people responded to you idiot. Do you want me to post my Amazon Prime watchlist and show you I’ve never seen it? Dumbfuck. Fuck Disney shills are fucking retards.

>Vader doesn't do shit like this. Vader doesn't make jokes.
Be careful not to choke on your dad's dick, you have enough brain damage already.

Attached: jerjerrod.gif (498x211, 1.32M)

>OH MY GOD PLEASE EXCEPT MY RATIONALIZATIONS ONTO WHY VADER MADE MCU QUIPS IN THIS SHITTY MOVIE, HE DID IT IN THE OTHER FILMS, ROUGE ONE IS THE BEST FILM OUT OF THE NU-WARS, THE VADER SCENE AT THE END WHERE HE KILLS REBELS IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING

Attached: 1565728189234.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Fuck you too faggot. I swear you guys piss me the fuck off. I said it was decent. Not good not great just fine. You guys piss me the fuck off with your stupid fucking contrarian bullshit. You idiots complain about reddit but you have some of the most reddit fucking opinions about films. All of you are a bunch of shitposting hypocrites. Fuck you and fuck this board.

>They're all quips except the Emperor line.
No they're not. They're sarcasm.
"We would be honored if you join us." - the sarcasm there is that obviously they don't want to be there so it's very sarcastic for Vader to be giving such a nice invitation.
"I find you lack of faith, disturbing". - faith is something in which you sometimes how to throw out all logic and just believe. Usually the more faith you have, the more disturbing the situation is, hence it's sarcastic that Vader reversed it.
"Apology accepted" - Vader accepted his apology after he killed him. Again SARCASM.
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am." - the officers are scared shitless of Vader so the idea that he is oddly enough the more forgiving figure in the power structure is ironic and sarcastic.

seeHoly fuck you zoomers don't know how to break down the difference between jokes, quips, irony, and sarcasm.

>Try not to CHOKE on your aspirations director

Why was Vader talking to the director of the film? Really took me out of the movie, to be honest. I expect meta, fourth wall breaking from Deadpool, not Star Wars.

Quips are just witty remarks and all of those fall under that definition.

>Quips are just witty remarks and all of those fall under that definition.
Sure, if they weren't sarcastic. But Vader was clearly being sarcastic. If you really think Vader's sarcasm is in any way similar to MCU quips, then I really fucking feel sorry for you.

You can't be sarcastic to a corpse, you fucking retard. Why? Because sarcasm is using irony to mock someone. You can't mock someone if they're dead. Joking at a dead person is the definition of an 80s quip.

>You can't be sarcastic to a corpse, you fucking retard.
He was being sarcastic to himself you fucking dummy. (and it's a movie and sometimes a character will talk to a corpse just for audience viewing purposes).
> You can't mock someone if they're dead.
Jesus Christ.
> Joking at a dead person is the definition of an 80s quip.
Stop zoomer.

>to himself
*for himself

kek

Fuck

Attached: 1463272037086.jpg (480x360, 8K)

vader makes sassy quips and remarks during the entirety of the OT. its part of his character. the end scene was total schlock pandering

This is still the worst thing about nu star wars even including the fucking hyper space ram
Darth Vader is not some petty little fuck

Cringe post. Contrarian faggot.

>Anakin wasn't a sarcastic little shit that showed off his abilities whenever he could in the prequels
ya blew it, George

I thought they made it up in the movie, but apparently Filoni already established Vader being based on Mustafar before Disney got their claws into it.

>Try not to be force choked by darth vader on your aspirations, director
who wrote this crap

He kind of was, and they definitely had him behave that way in the Clone Wars series.

I only remember him being a whiny submissive faggot. Never got around to watching the Clone Wars tho