20 minutes into this. I should give up now, right?

20 minutes into this. I should give up now, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-182848_Chrome.jpg (996x1278, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vE8Bse7uv_M
aznude.com/view/movie/a/anotherlife-65572.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Getting drunk/ high makes you gay.

I almowt dropped it at that point but the underlying plot is "ok" underneath all of the mandatory Netflix woke shit.

>almowt

almost

How much did this shit cost?

I dropped it when you first see the 5 o clock shadow tranny

It looks like it cost a lot for a tv show. Which is wierd because they never promoted it.

I was just supprised that it wasn't until the last half of the season until they went full WOKE. I was actually impressed that Netflix could hold out that long.

I looked it up. It goes by the pronoun zi or some shit.

>At first be cool with it because the tranny was just there and wasn't runnimg around doing a bunch of tranny shit.

>"ok cool this is the future so 'trannies'...whatev...at least they aren't hitting you over the head with it"

But of course I was wrong and they go full on by the end of the season.

>End of the season
Does it get better? Does anything even happen?

Yeah shit goes down big time later on. It's just fucking annoying that in 2019 all of these other boxes need to be checked and a show just can't be a show.

I can sense there's potential under the surface but stronk wymin and that tranny is killing me. That robot/Android is a bad character too.

Watch The Expanse instead.

Another failure from Netflix.

i too gave up 20 mins in
i watched instead this youtube.com/watch?v=vE8Bse7uv_M to be sure

Attached: 1556710984101.jpg (519x412, 51K)

No problem at all with the AI android. But the show does go out of it's way to make sure every male is a total beta and anyone that's not a total beta is evil or a complete asshole.

But despite all of that there actually is a good/decent sci fi plot by seasons end.

I'm having trouble believing this is the crew they pick for such an important mission.

It's the same crew evaluators that staffed the Promethius.

And sunshine

Here best part is Katee's ass...

aznude.com/view/movie/a/anotherlife-65572.html

Attached: tumblr_ngnwchbtuC1rlb6iho4_250.gif (206x240, 1.56M)

Attached: tumblr_996646b1d8549a29ea2552630e8b525a_1040f751_250.gif (245x245, 985K)

I just can't find her attractive.

Attached: 8b4465fe4469aa8fe6618a457a28783e.gif (245x280, 1.16M)

The writing is poor. The scene with Starbuck and the black girl running out of the core control room, instead of attacking the brainwashed guy was stupid.

The tranny still has visible facial hair. They have FTL but they can't get rid of a 5 O'clock shadow? Why do they think people want to see Hugo kiss a tranny?

The crew start working together properly and wear uniforms.

She has lesbian face, that's why

at least wu assassins wasnt this bad

Well i did the the first 5 episodes having a short brake now and will continue in a month or two when i feel inspired again.

So it becomes star trek?

I watched 2 and a bit episodes. Wu was very fucking bad.

>Wake up white male from cryosleep

>he's competent
>not a neckbeard
>displays alpha traits
>He's gay and has a husband.

This is why Netflix is hemorrhaging money.

None of that happens

But it does rip off every other sci fi show/film, right?

Yes. It's really fucking bad. Basically,
>the most important mission of mankind
>send literally the most retarded people we can

It's the worst thing I've watched in the last 10 years.

Same

Sackhoff's acting is unbearably bad. I don't remember her being that horrible in anything else but it's insulting how amateur she is in this.

The "story" is so pathetically derivative that it feels like everyone is just spouting computer generated phrases at each other. Also they have some random latina sassy bitch sassing around like she was transplated from a completely different setting.

>guy has one disagreement with captain
>all of a sudden mutiny
At least he got zapped but that was the dumbest shit ever. She should've spaced anyone who supported the mutiny and woke up the replacements.

Event Horizon maybe.

Also the second episode of EVERY new space wagon train/road trip series in the history of television MUST be about the crew contracing a near incurable space flu/virus.

>At least he got zapped but that was the dumbest shit ever.
Yes, after she decided to let him wander around freely instead of detaining him or spacing him. So much of the conflict in this show is generated from someone just doing something completely fucking retarded. It's all so badly written. If this wasn't a ship on the single most important mission ever in history, and instead it was an interstellar shortbust taking retards to space retard-school, it would at least make some semblance of sense.

>nice digits.
I can't believe she just let's him roam freely around. I guess it's to be expected from a crew who wear t shirts and jogging pants because it's the future.

Attached: 1324181066730.jpg (800x472, 42K)

>the future
haven't cured the mental disorder that is transgenderism or at least make them all passable
Why are the writers for this show so retarded?

>dude let's send retards who act like teengers into space for the most important mission of mankind
is worse than fucking Nightflyers, don't waste your time

Attached: 1554463920937.png (581x581, 950K)

It's set in the near future but the future tech is all over the place. Faster than light drives but trannies can't get a decent razor. Maybe in this timeline Gillette got woke and got broke.

The female main character is quite hard to look at for more than a minute. Her acting is awful and she looks like she’s been plastic surgeried to hell. Plus she’s got NO ASS

lol...the butt scene did not do her any favors but I would still hit it like the hand of god.

She looks like a trap

To be fair, the crew of the Prometheus were consummate professionals who saved the human race from getting black gooed.
It was the people on the science mission who were retards.
>AH KNOO, LEETS ELICTRUCUTE "IS FREEZE DRIED ALIEN 'ED WE FOOND AHN 'DA GROOND!

>have to see dudes making out more than once
>the two hapas never make out or smear decontamination gel on eachother's titties
Fucking gay.

>the crew of the Prometheus were consummate professionals

Attached: oh-you.jpg (300x245, 10K)

I turned away at the Hugo/trap scene. I don't need that shit burned into my brain.

>I was just supprised that it wasn't until the last half of the season until they went full WOKE.
i dropped it 5 mins into episode 3, it was full woke in episode 1. what exactly was your tipping point

What, Idris Elba, and the two pilots do their fucking job, they get there, and then they save earth by kamikazeing the engineer ship before it can airdrop goo on earth.
The retarded geologist who invented the mapping technology who also gets lost while mapping, the xenobiologist who runs away from dead aliens and harasses visibly aggressive pussy mouth dick worms, were not really part of the crew of the prometheus. They were cargo delivered to a location.

why would you even need a star's gravity to slingshot when you have FTL, is the slight increase in momentum really going to make a difference when you can go faster than light.

dropped on episode 1

Idris Elba was away from his console BLACKING Charleze Theron while the away team was getting eaten and gurgling for help on the radio.

I totally get that tapping that white ass was a missiion priority but there's a time for everything.

It might have been when that guy kissed that other guy when they were running a train on the nerd girl. I can tell you right now that I have double teamed girls and N.E.V.E.R. did I kiss the other dude.

Or it might have been when Hugo and the trap started making flirty googly eyes at each other the episode before going full rip your clothes off sex mode.

Or the episide where the male on the away team goes full panic hide in the corner like a scared girl in the second grade while alone in the drop ship.

It all starts stacking up in the 3rd quarter of the season.

the plot is utter crap.
The series is one of the hardest shitshows available in Netflix rn. Do not go further into it.

>trans doctor
>threesome MMF going on
>technobabble, irrealistic tech=magic bullshit all over the place
>apparently we are capable of FTL travel yet somehow humans are still confined to Earth
>more shit I didn't even bother watching because I jumped right into the end to see if there was something interesting. There's not, the ayyliums are never seen and turns out they are EvUl space natsees that only seek destruction (no motives)

Maybe in the future men want their women* with a visible beard, you shitlords.

Netflix is absolutely and completely fucked

Nice concept but ruined by a cast of SJW archetypes. A good example showing how fucked humanity truly is.

One thing that I actually liked was that their ultimate weapon death-beam is actually decent sci-fi.
If you were able to use an alcubier warp drive, there would be a bubble ahead of you where space time would be super compactified. Any photons entering this would be slowed, until the warp bubble reverts, and they would be launched outwards blue shifted to shit, blasting everything in front of you with an explosion of gamma and x rays.
Everything else in the show is 112% faggoty bullshit, but that one specific thing was accidentally theoretically accurate.

First 2 episodes are pretty bad but then it becomes kino.

I've never watched this. is the entire crew gay?

>I can't make my own oppinions i'll listen to an ecleb faggot and use their opinion instead
Slowjak.png

>gurgling for help on the radio.
They had signed off for the night since the storm was infetterence with the coms, or something like that.

Muh dic

yes the death beam surprised me, it made me think there was someone with half a brain in there.

Everyone in the future is gay.

The level of non-self awareness of Netflix on how fuckimg cringe the level of sjw-shoehorningg that goes into their original shows is going to be considered historic.

Decades from now the pointing and laughing at how pathetic it all was will be of epic proportiins.

Gay and trans.

I got the feeling its based on some novel or YA series.

this right here

Yes. It's yet another failed sci-fi Netflix show.

which episode or better yet got a clip

>It another Katee Sackhoff fingers herself episode

Attached: 1546477461508.jpg (317x284, 24K)

they never do it they just talk about it.

They talk about it at multiple points during the series as it becomes a subplot due to the dude with the alien brain bug trying to shut it down. They end up using it in the final episode to nuke the artifact on the alien planet.

You should have dropped it 20 minutes ago.

I don't know. Whenever Senator's Son finally gets someone to tell him what their weapon is.
Then they use it in the last or second to last episode to blow up the crystal thing on the alien planet, that causes a retaliation strike by the evil ayys that fucks the planet up.

Attached: CAPTCHA wtf.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Nah, they do it in the last episode, when they destroy that second tower.

I gave it till the end of episode 3. Fucking 3ish hours I'll never get back.

>well at least that one guy isn't gay
>he starts doing full fag gay shit

Attached: 1549754887976.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

Well, at least I can tell you that the annoying mexican chick that keeps screaming at everyone dies a painful death a few episodes from now.

You are right, I forgot about that.

Good. She served no purpose.

You're not missing anything by skipping it.
There are aspects of it that are good or interesting, but the stupid shitty sloppy mess that holds those few elements together isn't really worth it.

Did anyone, really?

Did Netflix buy this after syfy rejected it?

The daughter was cute

I think they found it in a dumpster.

The only reason I watched it is because it's a new space sci fi show and there aren't very many of those out right now.

>alien radiation blast is super effective
>oow muh lukemia

>suburban mall level security around the alien artifact

>why is she the only one to have it?
>she uh, has a rare genetic predisposition to being vulnerable to gamma bursts

Attached: 1491694965084.png (431x513, 438K)

>trying to compete with pure kino
Netflix is fucking retarded.

Attached: theexpanseseason4.jpg (800x1239, 201K)

You can tough it out for sheer masochism. I mean if you've got nothing better to do, and you don't want to watch star trek for the 10,000th time, i guess. Just don't get your hopes up that it gets better.

Attached: and nothing of value was lost.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Kino

>The expanse has a mysterious alien race that acts like an enemy, but it turns out it's benevolent
>Another life has a mysterious alien race that acts all friendly, but they are dicks in reality
They're not even trying.

Expanse is ass. Makes Another Life look like high art.

My favourite part has to be when they blast themselfs with radiation and all go infertile.

In the shows defense she was targeted after the dad showed them his weakness at the first encounter inside the artifact.

>Why yes, I WILL betray my planet to protect an absolute cunt being mind controlled by the same aliens that gave my daughter super cancer

Attached: lol idk.png (251x257, 54K)

But why would they target an 8 year old deliberately?

>They can save your daughter, m8
>They can do it
>But the only way it's going to work is if you free me first
Can't believe anyone would fall for that.

see

I think they arrested her after that blast (was it because of it?). So, by their logic, the artifact gamma bursted his daughter so as to force him to free the woman that was arrested because of the gamma bursting.
Great.

The AOE blast was a cover for the targeted blast at his daughter. Plausible deniability to claim she was simply collateral damage.

>hey this artifact is potentially the biggest existential threat to our planet
>and now we have a survivor with an alien implant in their head
>how many people should we have here guarding this location?
>Six or seven sounds good... better safe than sorry!
The earth plot was fucking awful, and selma blair is a terrible cast.

Can't account for why the fuck she was out there in the first place though.

They're trying to destroy humanity, why the fuck would they care if everyone got lukemia?

Hey, man, they let college drama queens be part of a high profile scientific mission to another solar system, I am not really surprised at this point.

Selma Blair is barely alive these days. She's got the worst form of MS, is going blind, in constant pain, and is currently undergoing chemo to try bullying her immune system into working. I give her a pass for doing a shitty job in a shitty show.

Now I feel bad. But its kind of fucked that her character inadvertently gives a little girl stage 4 non-hodgkins lymphoma then.

>Blair was inspired to reveal the news as a way to thank Allisa Swanson, her costume designer, who had become her unofficial “dresser” for Blair’s role in the Netflix series Another Life, stating that Swanson “gets my legs in my pants, pulls my tops over my head, (and) buttons my coats.”
Jesus dude. She needs help getting dressed. That's actually a bummer.

Attached: 1564294780545.jpg (851x659, 110K)

Wew