Arrowverse

I'm almost finished with the first season of Arrow and I have one question. Does it get any better? This has got to be one of the worst tv shows I've seen in the last 5 years.

The characters are beyond terrible.

-Oliver is a boring Chad without any charisma
-Thea is the dumbest cunt in the history of TV, no explanation needed
-Tommy is a whiny beta bitch boy who is permanently butthurt
-Laurel is a two dimensional love interest character with zero depth
-Quentin is the only cop in the whole city and is in charge for everything ranging from pickpocketing to mass murder
-Mommy is a scheming coalburner whore
-Felicity "I just hacked the CIA headquarters for you, I'm such a nerd girl tehe :3"
-The negro sidekick is alright, kind of a bro

Aside from terrible characters, the show is just a shitty soap opera and they have pulled the "boo hoo you don't know how I suffered when you disapeared on that boat and we thought you were dead" literally in every single episode so far. The only good parst were the flashbacks from the island with deathstroke.

So does it get any better or not? Arrow alone has 160 episodes and the whole arrowverse has about 500. Are people really enjoying this shit? This is insane.

Attached: MV5BZDc5N2M3OTMtYmJmMy00MzczLWJmMTktZGNkYzlhNDczZWEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg3MDMxNzU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,66 (665x1000, 74K)

>I'm almost finished with the first season of Arrow and I have one question. Does it get any better?
No.

Attached: amell flash.jpg (1200x800, 295K)

No season 1+2 are considered the best.
Just watch smallvile or the flash season 1.

I loved smallville back in the day, that's why I wanted to give arrow a try. It was somewhat of a soap opera too but at least the characters were likeable. Lex was great and chloe was such a bae.

Shilled hard here but unironically watch the boys for decent capeshit. Seriously overrated but it’s bretty gud.

it gets worse

Yeah it was great. And there are only 8 episodes instead of 23, which leaves no room for filler.

Watch season 2 at least. Oliver gets better, Deathstroke gets twice as based, and best girl is introduced.

Attached: Black Canary.jpg (630x946, 120K)

>I'm almost finished with the first season of Arrow and I have one question. Does it get any better? This has got to be one of the worst tv shows I've seen in the last 5 years.

Seasons one, two, five, and first half of season 7 are the only watchable seasons. But I agree, it is the worst show I've ever seen. Total guilty pleasure.

Season 3, 4, 6 are literally cancer. Even the watchable seasons are 80% filler garbage.

I liked the 1st season best.
Lots of killing for people badly in need of it and what you moron call boring I see as proper depiction of PTSD.
Season two then falls back to the standard goody-two shoes superhero concept.
The only thing that carries the season is the baddie.

They never manage to get a baddie of similar quality.

>They never manage to get a baddie of similar quality.

Attached: Adrian Chase.jpg (1280x955, 105K)

It only gets worse.

You have to be kidding me

I held out till season 4ish, don´t think I have the mental fortitude to test your assertion.

Dear god SEVEN FUCKING SEASON?
Godamned women will watch ANYTHING just to see bad boy chad.

Just watch season 1-2 and then the crossovers.

Attached: arrowverse crossover.jpg (2700x1800, 707K)

They look so cheap and dorky. Who is that captain chad on the far left? Who is that robocop guy on the upper row? They look fun.

Also, I'd love to sniff supergirl's butthole.

Stop while you're ahead. It eventually turns into The Felicity & Friends Diversity Squad.
1st season was ok. But as the show progressed, there seemed to be an inverse ratio between Barry's speed & IQ, that's never explained. Also, eventually becomes The Iris & Friends Diversity Squad

Iris might be boring, but she never took over the show like Felicity did.

the show literally derails when its focus becomes Felicity.

someone on here stated that felicity is a mary sue character written in as a avatar for one of the female writers
-every superhero is in love with her
-every billionaire she meets wants to marry her
-she is responsible for all the shit arrow gets out of

-mean while lives in an apt and too pure everything around her.

in one story line arrow was going to marry her. he finds out that he has a son, whom he never heard of but wanted to get to know. felicity finds out that same information, takes it out on arrow and dumps him.

muh girl power

Speaking of which, why did the actress playing Felicity quit before the last season?

Wanted to do theater.