Will we finally get a tv kino with the new Sopranos?

Will we finally get a tv kino with the new Sopranos?

Attached: EBVODBZUcAAmBpC.jpg (2016x1512, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuWHYJF8Il8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok so i know jon berthanal is playing tonys dad but is cory stoll playing junior?

why are they all fat slobs instead of alpha males?

Joey Diaz and mmaskyousumptin's in it? This is gonna suck

Here's your alpha male.

Attached: Al-Capone-02.jpg (520x648, 34K)

this nigga killed more pussy then the whole of this thread

That's a Jew, you can't fool me Mr. Hollywood Producer

isn't this a movie?

And he was a fat slob. So?

Joey fucking Diaz? fuck off

yeah but hes playing johnny soprano

he also got syphilis that was never treated and it ate away at his brain and turned him into a retard

Bernthal is so shit I can't take him seriously

ay wadda know a fagoot ova heeh

yeah but he was banging them 10/10 flapper sluts

Ready for some Bernthal signature overacting.

You watch too many Hollywood movies

isn't he the go to southerner, how is he gonna be an italian

imagine all those hairy muffs

Attached: 1559016441330.jpg (648x729, 64K)

AYY TON MASK U SUMMIN WHY YAS MOM BREAKIN MUH BALLS OVA HEER

not if jews are involved

bet they smelled like ripe gabagool

Goddamn that nepotistic kike is in everything, they couldn't find a decent Italian actor?

He has no range this shit is going to suck.

You can tell by the expressions on their faces how sick they are of having to listen to Joey's stories between takes...

Joey Diaz tried to get on the original Sopranos but Bobby told them not to hire him because he was a junkie at the time. DIAZ thinks it was because he wasn't really Italian.

Would you watch this?
youtube.com/watch?v=PuWHYJF8Il8
I'd watch it

>SNL

Attached: sj3.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

EY JOE DID I EVA TELL YA HOW I SHOT TONY SOPRANO BACK IN THE 10TH JUNE 2007?

fucking shit this is gonna suck dirty asshole

What is Joey Diaz doing there?

>because he was a junkie at the time.

Shame. He's cuban too, so he basically looks Italian. I think he'd make a nice side character.

>The big twist in the Many Saints of Newark is that Christopher's real father is Johnny, who raped/had an affair/quick fucked his mother.
>Dickie is a war vet struggling with PTSD, does morphine and shit to pass the pain.
>Dickie, Johnny, and the other boys are harassing all the black folks moving into Newark.
>Dickie changes his tune once he sees the activist guy (Leslie Odom) in the park with his family.
>He confesses all this terrible shit to a priest and he tells Dickie he doesn't have to live this life
>Johnny tells Dickie that this is a war and their culture's future depends on this. Dickie tells him what's so great about their shitty culture where they beat their wives and rape and kill.
>Newark riots happen and everyone start beating each other up
>Dickie tries to kill Johnny in a morphine induced rage, but Johnny gets the upper hand and strangles him to death.
>He and Corrado hide the body, say some cop shot him.
>Last scene is Tony playing in a park with baby Christopher. He plays that "got your nose" game with him. We see a montage of all the Italians and Irish moving out while Newark slowly goes to shit.
>No Silvio, Paulie, Raphlie, or Bobby. Jackie Aprile appears as one of Tony's friends
>Bobby's dad is in it as well as Feech
>Tony doesn't really do much, he's just there to get abused by Johnny and Livia. There's a scene where Corrado takes Tony to Holstein's after a rough day.
>No flashfoward scene what happened that fateful day at the diner.

Attached: 1549849186094.jpg (400x400, 29K)

is that ray liotta?

A bunch of meme actors. it’s shit

>jon berthanal
fuck he couldn't even pull off a non-stereotypical italian in the punisher so they brought him int o play a stereotypical one?

Not until the SJW era of shoehorning an agenda into everything is over

>Mafiashit
>lets bring out all the old boomers who have long lost the ability to act and even speak in an intelligable way
>We're supposed to be impressed and think they're so bad ass because they maybe made a couple of good movies 30 years ago

Fuggetaboutit

>Tony kills his half brother
KINO

It is, OP is a retarded newfag

*rubs balding italian head*

AYYYYYYO JUNIOR MASKUSUMTHIN MAN THERS SPAGHETTI ALL OF MY FUCKIN BALLS OVA ‘EREE WHAT AM I RAY CHARLES YA FUCKIN SCKAFOOZA

>manlet playing non manlet dad

No.

is that Ray Liotta on the left? is he ok? looks like he's about to kill himself