WHAT DO YOU MEAN I COULD'VE PUSHED ISILDUR INTO THE LAVA PITT AND SAVE THOUSANDS OF LIVES STOP WITH THE VICTIM BLAMING...

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I COULD'VE PUSHED ISILDUR INTO THE LAVA PITT AND SAVE THOUSANDS OF LIVES STOP WITH THE VICTIM BLAMING YOU INSENSITIVE INCEL

Attached: 1554645348243.jpg (628x585, 77K)

>AND SAVE THOUSANDS OF LIVES
no he wouldn't. Him murdering Isildur would immediately result in a human/elf war, and since modern day elves are pussies they would have been wiped out by numenorian ubermensch.

Attached: w.jpg (590x861, 300K)

Attached: isildeh.jpg (680x798, 308K)

Why didnt he anyway? Isildur is usually based

Elves are aryans in middle earth

Humans would win because they breed like rabbits

Reminder Elrond assassinated Isildur and blamed it on the orcs and dropped the ring in the Gladden fields river to be found by some unlucky hobbit because hobbits are neutral beings and wouldnt use the ring for war (not like they would stand a chance in any war anyway, even with the ring) and keep the ring safe until time was right

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

How many witnesses were there?

Isildur isn't really the kind of guy to lie about pushing someone into lava

nah

Yeah but who would have known the difference if just said he fell in or the ring made him fall in?

About all of the human armies waiting for them near the volcano who saw them both walk in there

Just the entire host of the noldor empire and the Nurmnorian legions waiting for the two masters of the realm to exit mt doom. I imagine if one came out there would be all out war. Given the position the numenorians were in they would have won, and Sauron would become master of middle earth in a decade or less.

>bro, he just fell I fucking swear on me mom
I'm sure that would work

it actually takes several minutes for you to die from drowning in lava, he could just have screamed for help and everyone would have heard

>Elrond what the fuck didn’t Isildur go in there with you?
>Yeah he was tempted by the ring so I had to push him into the lava.
>Bullshit you pointy eared liar this means war reeeeeeee.

Posting best elf in this ebin thread

Attached: 9d09c9f3f5fe8eb1631565265c88420d--tolkien-middle-earth.jpg (600x888, 104K)

Elrond would have taken the ring. Plain and simple. No one can destroy it, it’s not possible. No creature that lives, not even the gods across the sea, could resist this artifact. Sauron was taught this craft by Aule the god of crafting and father of the dwarves.

user...

Attached: 1542826055717.png (1000x628, 505K)

Yeah but what about “he was fighting the will of the ring and cast himself into the fire as a sacrifice because he knew he couldn’t let it go. Hes a hero”

>tfw these are just lotr lore discussion threads disguised as meme threads

>implying virgin knife ears had the strength required to push the chad numenorian off the rock

Attached: question.jpg (141x222, 4K)

Friendly reminder that Noldor did literally NOTHING WRONG.
There is nothing more honorable and brave than following your vows and promises.
Also fuck telericucks.

Yeah if the lava was cool I could see that happening. It's basically just thick water at those temperatures.

>Sauron would become master of middle earth in a decade or less
user, the entire carrot in this scenario is to destroy Sauron at the cost of murdering Isildur

>Push Isildor into the lava
>Give yourself several self inflicted wounds
>Crawl out looking traumatized
>Tell both armies Sauron tried to use Isildor to kill you
It wouldn’t even be a complete lie

They’d assume he was bullshitting and that he killed Isildur and took the ring

well, ok, that could probably work, but quick thinking isn't really elves' strong point. They are more adept at blaming others for their misfortune and making oaths

>t. kinslaying hobgoblin
you're worse than dirt

You canoccially cannot destroy the ring. You simply cannot. There’s a reason he leaves mt doom unguarded. Tolkien even writes in a little that Frodo is the only creature who could have even brought it to mt doom and he couldn’t bring himself to destroy it, so god did it for him (whether it was when Frodo cursed Gollum or Erus intervention himself)

also fratricide

Yeah let's discuss the lore behind this ebin character

Attached: sdg.jpg (300x425, 38K)

>Elrond would have taken the ring.
this, and if his ownership of the ring started with a murder of a brother in arms and an old acquittance he would have quickly fallen to the influence

>drowning in lava
You mean being incinerated? One would instantly combust. Drowning would be the least of their worries.

Numenorians and Elves are both turbo chads, a war between them would have been bloody and wasteful, and numenor would have wiped the floor with them on middle earth.

Daily reminder Elrond's wife got run a train on by orcs

tom is an absolute chad and deserved screen time.

You wouldn't have, L. Ron. You would have been ensnared by it just the same as Isis Door.

What you would've needed was eagles to ride. Do a sick flip, ramping off of a pile of Orc bodies, then crashing into him, knocking him and yourself into the lava.

how big was that Isildur guy anyways?

How would he have taken the ring if the guy he pushed in the lava was holding it at the time?

>get asshurt because muh silmarils
>burns down the teleri equivalent of silmarils

Elves are faggots
Hurin could have fucked 300 of them alone

Dwarves are the best of all

Then why didn't he...you know distract him somehow and swat the ring out of his hand, and then throw it in the lava?
Or just knock him out by hitting him over the head, or just get a bunch of guys to hold him down so you can forcibly take the ring from him and then throw it in?

Attached: 1472915126540.png (225x227, 119K)

>Hey uh...didn't you go into the volcano together with Isildur?
>Well, where is he?
>He slipped and fell?
>Oh ok, well that's too bad I guess.

Attached: 1512327530664.jpg (645x729, 56K)

I think he could make a far more plausible argument than that.

isildur was a total chad

he cute

Lord of the rings is for nerds get a life my dudes

Based and Oathpilled. Fuck Teleri fucking shits.

Ok, what happens to hobbits in the afterlife? I read that elves get reincarnated, humans get to go beyond the realm of middle earth, dwarves get shoved into a closet, but what happens ti hobbits. And orcs for that matter. Also do corrupted humans like Isildur get to leave with other humans or is there a middle earth hell?

>kin slaying
>What's the worst that could happen?

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ELVES ARE NOT LEWD THEY ARE A PROUD AND NOBLE RACE"

Attached: 1512342129499.png (1973x1800, 1.29M)

weren't Numenorians like 3 meters tall. Little Elrond couldn't have done shit

Fucking elves.

Attached: a friendly orcs daily life.jpg (600x800, 162K)

What about Elrond?

Fucking elves is the most natural thing to do.

Attached: dagc372-9728a4ca-5122-44c0-b924-9b7e5c58573f.jpg (1200x800, 548K)

Attached: 1557165143124.png (2300x1900, 833K)

why didn't Elrond just push himself and Isuldur and the ring into the fire, why couldn't he sacrifice himself for the greater good?

Also do Elves have sex, why don't we see any Elf children?

I summer over yet?