If you hadn't already given up on this series before the casting was announced then you're an idiot

If you hadn't already given up on this series before the casting was announced then you're an idiot.
Especially with that Rafe cuck in charge.

Attached: wot.jpg (1120x700, 41K)

It’s not another boring white cis-gender fest is it?

Wame of Thrones?

Jesus, give it up already...

>Wheel of Tyrone

You just know that they're going to have Min, Aviendha and Elayne sleep with other men.

Sleeping with whatever man you want is empowering for females, user. Don’t be bigoted.

I don’t have a clue who this rafe cunt is, but this week’s casting was enough for me to drop any possibility of watching the show. I’m finally about to finish knife of dreams too, just started the whole series November and was doing More than a book a month till I got to the shitty middle books with elaynes and egwene’s povs.

No, I gave up after wasting weeks reading some of that trash.

i gave up on it when hackson sanderson ruined it. he did padan fain dirty, he deserved better then getting 'nothing personald'

I enjoy complaining about things, so I'm glad about every single development so far. Loved Winter Dragon btw.

>I’m finally about to finish knife of dreams
Stop reading there. The fanfiction isn't worth it

this
the books are trash

Here's your Nygaeve, bro

Attached: MV5BMmYzN2JlYTktNTViNi00N2Y2LThiMTQtNDEzODY2ZDEwZTAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzcxMTY0Mzc@._V1_.png (677x903, 1.24M)

You are now aware that "woolhead" is a racial slur

you are correct, although you are probably an idiot thinking it means black peoples hair, when historically it was used to describe jewish peoples hair

should have been an anime or cartoon

B-but I wanna see based Mat cauthon blow up all the Seanchaniggers with aludras explosives

for sure, no idea how they're going to portray the magic in a satisfying way, and not only because it's invisible to people of the opposite gender
also the fact that this is going to take a long, long fucking time to record/release when the books take place over the course of about 2.5 years
i'm really curious to see the public's reaction to the idea that there are two kinds of magic based on two genders, perren/faile's relationship, graendal, the fact that 90% of the women have entirely the same personality, etc
this won't make it to completion, absolutely no chance in hell, especially with red eagle still being involved
i don't want to be pessimistic, these books were a big part of my teenage years, but i can't imagine it going well

His head and hair were white like wool

He doesn't do that. Just letting you know.
I read them all, Unlike Ice and Fire this series waits until the very end to kill off important characters. It cuts so deep.

All I wanted was a cute Nynaeve and a cool Lan. Why couldn't they have made Moiraine black instead?

Should have made an original series based on the outrigger idea. Fans would still be into it, no need to corrupt the source (hat tip), magic could be incidental since it's about Mat in Seanchan...

I know cuz he’s about to FUCK the SHIT out of tuons chocolate PUSSY

*vanilla

I wish she’d be so much hotter. I’d be all about Selucia man wtf.

NOOOOOO BROWN PEOPLE ON TV IS GENOCIDE YOU'RE LITERALLY KILLING WHITE CHILDREN!!!!!

Attached: 1490135770587.png (291x344, 85K)

go create your own culture nigger

>LOL fucking drumpftards complaining about us Antifa members ruining every established franchise’s adaptation by shoehorning unnecessary virtue signaling SJW propaganda into them. And they call us snow flakes LMAO #bernie2020, hope I get upvotes for this post

Attached: 1F3AB401-1893-4E4D-AD83-62EC748A22C4.jpg (1009x273, 86K)

I honestly don't care about the casting choices, what really gets me angry is that theu're going to get rid of Rand's harem.

Bela has been cast

Attached: bela.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Every fan I've met of this series is a fucking idiot. Worse than GoT fans, because at least those people just wanted something comfy to read.
These books are horrific trash.

Anyone excited for a cash grab streaming series can't be more than a few brain cells above 6th grade.

So, most of Yea Forums, especially the yuors with their lack of critical thinking.

I bet

Show me your IQ

Attached: e76538d820356eec272ac1b34589c230.jpg (600x418, 75K)

>asoiaf
>comfy to read
Fine, have your (You)

A fantasy novel isn't comfy to read? There's no real requirement on the part of the reader other than to read words. I don't have a source for this, but new authors have been asked by publishers to artificially lengthen their series so they can get more books because that's what audiences want, in part because of GoT.

I'm telling you guys, this could have been /ourseries/. It is the most based, yet mainstream series ever. Everything from the way the Aes Sedai get btfo constantly, the AshaChad menace, the different philosophy of the Aiel Wise Ones contra modern feminists, and the general chadness of the male characters, could have made WoT the basedest, redpillest show of this generation.

why have you lost all hope? just because of a few (completely harmless and irrelevant) casting decisions?

No, I lost hope after seeing how Rafe whatever is blind to everything RJ did that was not upinyourface on the surface. He unironically likes Egwene, and that alone is proof enough that the man is either a moron or poisoned by McDonalds feminism

Showrunner is an Egwenetard, there really is no recovering from that one, especially in a setting where women are destined to be constantly BTFO

how can a sane human being like Egwene, the only good thing she did was die

I genuinely don't know, and she's probably going to be portrayed as a saint that's always in the right even though that's the opposite of book Egwene

>portrayed as a saint that's always in the right even though that's the opposite of book Egwene
The problem is that what you've described is what book Egwene thinks about herself. The idiot running the show bought into what's blatantly supposed to be clearly wrong.

Really, the danger signs should have been all over the place when he said he "didn't get Nynaeve" as a character.

>Really, the danger signs should have been all over the place when he said he "didn't get Nynaeve" as a character.

Attached: 1565370566290.jpg (1080x693, 42K)