That's not how the Force works!

>That's not how the Force works!

How the fuck would he know? He's not even a Force user.

Attached: han-solo-not-how-the-force-works.jpg (720x356, 48K)

All films released up to that point made it clear that you're either a force user or not, and it seems completely innate rather than something you can develop. This became ambiguous after rogue one, with that blind guy that apparently was a normie who could use the force.

Did he ever use it? I don't remember him actually using the force. I think he just believed strongly in it.

he's been married to one for 30+ years

>How the fuck would he know?
It's been 30 years, since RotJ. Plenty of time for Luke, Leia or even his own son to tell him a few things about the force.

You are born with Force abilities and Force abilities can either be passed down or, like Anakin, appear at "random" thanks to Sith fuckery.

This is why Order 66 existed and why the children also needed to die. No one with the possibility of passing on Force powers was allowed to live except Vader and Palpatine.

Sheev stupidly thought that Padme died before giving birth, otherwise he would've legitimately knocked out the Jedi and all non-Sith Force users after offing Luke and Leia.

I unironically think the sequels would have been better if Finn was the main character

Cringe

so Dooku was born with force lightning despite being from a noble family with a long line of Jedis?

Well he did know 2 of them

>This became ambiguous after rogue one, with that blind guy that apparently was a normie who could use the force.

He was a Guardian of the Whills or something, so he was loosely affiliated with the Jedi. He was probably weakly Force sensitive. Keep in mind that most of the protagonists are in the 99th percentile of Force power.

male mc's are always better then female ones.
that's just a fact

Fuck off nigger lover

They probably would have, he at least might have a chance at being given a motive

We don't know what han solo did between the movies.

The powers that are associated with evil are only taught by the Sith. Innate abilities involve only better senses and small scale telekinetics.

Does it matter anymore? Anyone and their mother can be a Force user in Disney Star Wars.
It's lost all meaning.

Leia's pussy juice gave him all the knowledge about the Force.

im not a machinist, but i know how a CNC machine works

>hey han, let me tell you how the force works
>wow thanks luke, i learned a lot
gee, that took some thinking on my part

So the force is genetic?
Star wars is So fucking shallow

Lol no you don't

Because like half of the characters in Nu Wars he's breaking the fourth wall

>one of the only living humans who was close with real force users
>hEs NoT eVeN a FoRcE uSeR
nu-wars fags need to kys

He never used it, he was just part of a church that believed in the force.