Did I mention I used to work for Google?

Did I mention I used to work for Google?

Attached: IMG_0616.jpg (1920x1920, 292K)

Hey TechLead here, and welcome back to another episode of the TechLead , it is tea time with your host the TechLead , the TechLead . Now as an ex-google TechLead . . .

Literally every tech company in US will have at least few people who have worked at Google.
I think this rhetoric is aimed at Europeans etc who don't know how easy it is to get a job at Google.

Hey TechLead here did i mention i am wealthy
But my wife left me because wealth is bad
Heres my 10 tips to avoid wealth problems

the turnover is kinda high though. they are happy to suck in people from all over the country but shits expensive to live in, and living in a city with tons of tech people is kinda annoying, doesnt feel like the real world

They got together when he was poor. She was probably ugly-as-shit also like most Asian females.

Now with his wealth, he can aim higher and go for hot Russians or Eastern Europeans

Attached: 1561382631487.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

What exactly does he do to make his moeny after he left Google?

Youtube

This guy is proof careercels often lose. I can't imagine living in the Bay Area. What good is your 300k paycheck when your cuck shed is 4k/mo and the M/F ratio is 5:1?

Russians are Eastern Europeans.

he scams people.

>all these videos about how to make it
>his fucking japanese wife left him out of the blue and took his child
is he the biggest cuck? he continues to make video about how to make money/be sucessful but he has his shit completely fucked

Well he's giving money making advice and he's wealthy. Just because his family life is fucked doesn't mean he can't give you financial advice

it was more life-advice at some point rather than career advice

Hi, cuck-lead here

It's almost as if simply having money won't allow you a happy life. It may make things easier but now he is going to lose half his shit and pay alimony until his kid is 18 because he couldn't keep a handle on his woman.

Attached: 1560667660639.png (1005x924, 134K)

The guy is a literal bugman. His life is in shambles but he hasn't quite grasped it yet.

>"try traveling alone. You will forget about your loneliness. Except for every time you see a couple out in public."
>"it's OK to be lonely during a trip. Most people don't even like traveling with other people."
>"try not to make any friends at work -- interactions with coworkers are annoying and conter productive to career advancement"
>"spend 10 years of your life trying to impress recruiters"
>"this person anecdote reminds me of this video's sponsor."
>"have I mentioned my middle-managment position at google? It's the trait the most defines my character."

Attached: l6nx72tslwp21.jpg (1208x1310, 155K)

Damn, she's hot. How did he manage to get her with such a small penis?

You can get any slut with money.

God you're stupid. You're exactly the person he profits off of.

>he can aim higher
>higher
desperate std ridden whores from Eastern Yurop are pretty fucking low.