Why do people watch him when he promotes animal rape and doesn't know dick about film?

Why do people watch him when he promotes animal rape and doesn't know dick about film?

Attached: yms.jpg (364x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pPz7kPOyPs
youtube.com/watch?v=rjqYpsuBrPU
youtube.com/watch?v=BYWNFwwOqYQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>animals can't consent

Attached: 1556631660408.jpg (480x360, 7K)

If you get big enough on youtube anyone will listen to you if you make it sound like you know what you are talking about.

Don't fuck the doggos you pervoirt!

Attached: 1311453593727.jpg (100x98, 3K)

What do you mean dosent know dick about film?

People really should expect better
youtube.com/watch?v=8pPz7kPOyPs

Attached: dspisgawd.jpg (640x360, 55K)

You shouldn't start threads like this, you should say something positive then we come in with "dogfucker and etc"

I think his biggest problem is that he's really stubborn. With the whole David Lynch thing recently, it looked like he had a bad experience with Eraserhead in the past, and because of that, he thinks Lynch is overrated. That's also probably why his top 100 looks like it was made by a high schooler, and why he disregards old films as just being trash. He formed stupid opinions when he was a teenager, and he's stubbornly stuck to them without much thought or reason

Huh? What opinions has he stubbornly stuck?

That David Lynch is pretentious garbage for not including chapter selection, that The Holy Mountain is his favorite film ever made, that older films are all bad, and I'm sure there's a bunch more. Having these opinions as a teenager is fine because all teenagers are stupid to some extent, but he sticks to them despite many people telling him how stupid he is for thinking that way, and without thinking about why others disagree with him

youtube.com/watch?v=rjqYpsuBrPU

This is why

Yeah Adam's so weird. Sometimes he comes across like a petulant child and other times it's like he's a much older "undiagnosed" type reviewer like one of the Douge crew. His weirdness is his charm point

Attached: 002.png (2518x1138, 171K)

>and doesn't know dick about film?

Neither Yea Forums

Adam,

Most human beings have what is known as “instinct”. This funny little thing allows us to understand that certain things are good and bad. Now it doesn’t qualify everything, and not every instinct is good, but it benefits us in terms of survival. This is a part of a broader category known as epigenetics.

Most people know on an instinctual level that eating rotten food is bad. Now you can say there are actual scientific reasons why eating rotten food is bad, but even a child who doesn’t understand will know not to eat a rotting piece of food because it smells bad.

So when our instincts tell us that fucking dogs and cats is bad, your rhetoric means little to us because we know deep down that you must be missing a part of the human instinct that informs your behavior. Disease, danger, damage to your sexual organs, we all understand these risks on an innate level. If you don’t then you are clearly missing something inside of you.

I’m sorry you were raped by your stepdad or whatever. Or your mom rented out your boyhole to the local pedophile ring. But don’t take it out on us. Thanks.

>not the virgin dogfucker vs. the Chad moviemaker (i.e. Ralph Sepe)
Fuck off.

It's also unironically funny to troll Adam cause he has such a massive, sensitive ego and gets genuinely pissed off when

Lay off he's had a woof time of it lately

>Watching youtube faggots
Fuck off all of you

He was also abused as a kid and is fucked up because of it, I think there was also drug use rumors. He's mentally stuck and gives me creepy vibes. He needs help and rehab.

>makes fun of Derrick Savage for having a woman dress in a cat suit
>Promotes fucking of animals in his livestreams
I don't get it, was the cat suit not real enough?

I enjoy this post every time.

>and gets genuinely pissed off when
Shit boys looks like dog rapist bouldered another one of his vicious vicious critics
#hedeservedit
#fidocanconsent

Attached: itsacuckoff.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

based

>His weirdness is his charm point
No, it's just annoying
Yea Forums doesn't pretend to know anything about film, and most people here still probably know more than dogfucker

Adam's dad and brother abused him emotionally and raped him or something , so male authority figures trigger him into being a contrarian, especially Lynch who has major outspoken opinions on how people should watch his films. It's just daddy issues.

it's funny that he still browses Yea Forums

I don't care if he's a gay furry or doesn't like David Lynch. He's usually on point about new films
All I need to hear is: "I just saw *movie* today and it was ..." - that's enough for me to decide to see the movie

Who is SC?

>>the Chad moviemaker (i.e. Ralph Sepe)

Are you the fucking retard that spam Ralph on here all the time? Do you even watch sardonicast?
Idk why do you fags suck his dick so hard when he's a shit taste zoomer. Every podcast they made he demostrates how much of a pleb he is.

ich will ficken mitt deine hund

>Chad moviemaker
Fuck off you pathetic piece of mucus. I'd rather listen to the dogfucker than some stupid moron arrogant child

The only good thing Ralph ever made was when he shit on Mystery Diners

he has better film knowledge than Adam though

Ralph's actually likeable. I could get drunk with him and have a good time. With Adam, he's try to one up you intellectually all the damn time to prove how superior here is, and make your ears bleed via the sound of his voice and disgusting laugh, and make you want rip out your eyes with the sight of bloated, red face.

>most people here still probably know more than dogfucker

I doubt about that. Yea Forums is one of the less intelligent boards I've been in.

slef drunk bumping myself since this is genuinely one of the best youtube movie reviews to date, but it's completely unknown. And the more you know about adam as a person, the better it becomes.

It's not just a review, it's a analysis of the reviewer.

Adam said that Citizen Kane invented story structures. It's hard to be dumber than that

have you not seen Adums drunk Oscars commentaries? They're hilarious

Now you're just cherrypicking.
Saying few dumbs things doesn't negate thousands of good points he made over the years.. Unless you're just looking for reasons to hate him.

There's people on here that would defend Batman v Superman. You can't be more tryhard than that.

He doesn't even come close to the dogfucker. He has yet to develop his taste in movies. You can see it in his reviews, he says some of the most retarded stupidest and absolute shitiest stuff ever said.

>thousands of good points he made over the years
Like what?
>There's people on here that would defend Batman v Superman
True, I'm sure he's smarter than some of the people on this board, but most of the people who care about film here know more than him

Ralph is a pretentious little faggot who takes himself way to seriously and acts like a spoiled brat. You wouldn't even last 5 seconds without breaking his stupid face if you were both drunk. The furfaggot on the other hand has proven he can have fun being drunk.

Based Phill btfo by Snyderfags

>Like what?
idk, watch any of his hundreds of reviews/quickies. Most of them are on point.

>Most of them are on point
No, it's him criticizing minor things that don't matter, like small plot holes or non diegetic lighting, and then quickly breezing over things that do matter without going into much detail

Less than half of Yea Forums actually makes honest discussion threads

The rest are the
>sneed posters
>mask posters
>soijack posters
>moner fags
>disney shills
>/pol/tards
>newfags

That's not always the case, also depends what you're looking for in a movie reviewer.
If you think he's awful, idk why you're still watching him and care enough to go on internet and argue about it.

>care enough to go on internet and argue about it.
Because it's fun to mock your sensitive ego, Adam

>Like what?
dude plot holes lmao

Not Adam, but I've been watching his vids since 2015, his movie recommendations are always good.
I don't get where the hate is coming from, but then again I don't really give a fuck.

That more so sounds like you disagree with him on a personal level, rather than him having “teenage” tastes

But the real question is, why do you care?

Dog fucker.

let's be honest he's more likely to fuck horses

Attached: ymshorse.jpg (474x364, 13K)

That's what Yea Forums does all the time.

Yea Forums is even worst than adam at cherrypicking

I'm more talking about how his opinions haven't seemed to have changed. He gets mad at little shit that doesn't matter the same way a 13 year old would, and you'd think that after how ever many years of reviewing movies, he'd be less stupid about reviewing movies

Dubs confirm.

he audience grew 30% since he came out as a canadian.
furries carry too much influence again. its maybe time for 2008 round 2

>That's what Yea Forums does all the time
No, Yea Forums posts about sneed and the mask and capeshit all the time. Also, Yea Forums doesn't pretend to be a high authority on film

You said that Yea Forums knows more about film than adam and now you say Yea Forums doesn't know shit but at least they don't pretend to know (which isn't true neither)

Make up your mind already.

That still sounds like a personal disagreement lol

Why do peoples opinions on a film *need* to change?

youtube.com/watch?v=BYWNFwwOqYQ
He's a poopyface.

Taking the knot isn't rape

Right place, Right time.

He jumped on the review train before it became over bloated and he made reviews shitting in terrible movies and shows that attracted Normies to his channel. People love watching bad movies and shows getting torn to shreds, it is very cathartic.

He speculated he's a furry cause during this time of abuse he had all these stuffed animal toys that gave him some comfort or whatever.

His editing is pretty funny in some of the older videos, like the Amazing Spider Man 2 one or After Earth. I always find it funny when we see his friends (including Mark English) burst out laughing at Will Smith saying some line like 'I don't want that in there any more' in reference to being stabbed by some animal's stinger or something.

how embarrassing

Tv does not know shit, yet he knows more tham him.

The cool cat videos are kino cringe comedy

This is sadly true

Now you're trying hard

not sure if you're retard regarding film but I certainly know more than that faggot

You don't know shit about film and you know more about someone that also doesn't know shit.

In conclusion, Yea Forums knows just as much as adam.

>film critic knows as much as a board on Yea Forums
Are you implying that's a good thing?

i unironically dont watch his vids because of the dog fucking thing. not just because it's disgusting, but he is retarded and condescending about it.

I don't know. You tell me.

he fucks dogs

this

dog fucker
How do you like it, Fido?
RUFF
>this is consent

Attached: 1557804577740.webm (220x274, 735K)

I usually just hide his threads,

but he is a useless overanalysing technician that gets obsessed with all the wrong things, missing the point

It's as if someone looked at a painting and went on analysing the type of colors and brushes and papers used to make it, rather than the meaning behind it

btw, I also think Nolan is a pseud

At least Yea Forumseddit purges their e-celeb threads. Have fun felaciating and jerking off over this dude/chick's opinion

hi adum

Sinema Cins.