Is Warhammer mainstream?

I have the feeling that a lot of people have general knowledge on what it is.

Attached: KnowNoFear-Hero-Block-Banner-600x373.jpg (600x373, 41K)

White incels aren't "people".

No, they don't. And if they do they're usually confusing it with Warcraft.

Haha nope

Its mainstream in that most people with an internet connection and an interest in video games have heard of it. I'd say easily 70% of people who have played Oblivion have a vague idea of what war hammer is.

nope

amongst younger generation - yes. my millenial frineds know it(not representative), zoomers probably know it too
older - not so much

no they are ubermensch

Nah. Warhammer has no big gateway movies or video games. There's no entry points.

You got confused because you thought Yea Forums circa 2005 represented mainstream demographics.

The majority of current users on Yea Forums have no idea what it is

Its relatively mainstream because of the video games. Most Britfags know of it from growing up because at least one of their 12 year old buddies played the tabletop. As a franchise its dwarfed compared to star wars/ star trek but its certainly not obscure.
>older - not so much
Warhammer is quintessential boomer neckbeard tier second only to D&D.

Attached: 1553879982176.gif (800x708, 2.94M)

>The majority of current users on Yea Forums have no idea what it is
Are you high?

In the UK, it's main audience is slightly geeky middleclass men. You will find metalheads, military, 'train-spergs' and other high-functioning autists at the local Games Workshop store. There will also be an assortment of little Timmy's left there as a free daycare centre, and maybe the odd goth or fat chick. It's definitely not mainstream. Mainstream is footie and pints at the pub.

>posting manlet marines
im glad they are getting squatted

no u

Sort of

This

r/The_Donald are the normiest normies imaginable and even they call Trump God-Emperor

yes since its gone full soi

The majority of current Yea Forums users are underage.

Classic marines = Zyzz
Primaris = Gigachad

Warhammer is second-order mainstream now, like Gundam. True normies are completely unaware of it, but anyone who spends any time online has at least secondhand awareness of some of it. You see space marines pretty often.

It's not fully niche anymore, though. Ever since the Horus Heresy stuff started and Dawn of War came out, it's been steadily becoming more mainstream.

I dread the Eisenhorn series and all the attention it'll bring to the franchise, though.

Attached: 1494112870065.png (853x543, 70K)

its getting there, everyone at least knows the name of it.