Disney: We want to be a good wholesome family company

>Disney: We want to be a good wholesome family company.

>Also Disney: We want to be a progressive company and push ideas that destroy family.

Why can’t they decide what they want to be. Cutting violence out of Star Wars yet shoehorning dikes into kids shows and movies. They have a fucking brand problem that is in complete conflict.

Attached: B5C227EB-7770-4123-8425-8F24F27A2C1E.jpg (861x500, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/17/an-amazing-demon-drag-queen-has-entertained-children-in-michelle-obamas-library/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>confusing what Disnep says they want with what Disnep really wants which is profit by any means necessary

jews always play both sides of the fence

They want to fuck children and not get killed for it

>People loving each other is destroying families

Families come in all shapes and sizes.

walt disney was a good family guy
but he died and now jews are in charge
jews hate love

Progressive ideas don't destroy families, incel mass shooters do

A family is a family, bigot.

Man hating women who make there whole existence about 1uping men destroy family because they have no desire to have children.

Yeah, when will society finally stop persecuting the love between an uncle and an underage nephew!

Counter point: all black people

I asked one of the girl I’m seeing about this since she’s super supportive of Disney. I asked why they’ve become so much more puritanical as of late, banning the Leia bikini imagery, and covering up all of Jasmine’s skin in both the parks and the Aladdin movie. I asked what the chances were we get an Ariel in just a clamshell top and she agreed it was almost zero
She said it’s because the world’s gotten more sensitive and Disney wants to be a friend to everyone. That is not at all how I would frame it, but it was interesting to hear from the perspective of someone that supports the company

Attached: 216F3223-14C1-47DE-AB28-E7459E6CC253.jpg (1023x1464, 1.29M)

Thats horseshit and you know it. 95% of blacks AT MOST.

>Votes for literal pedophile Roy moore

Jews have tricked white women into believing that allowing a literal Satanist drag queen to read books promoting homosexual behavior to little children is "progressive" and "needed."

Sorry, but you have to accept this fact if you want to fix the problem. Otherwise Jews continue to freely pump out smut and push it onto our children.
> Iger was born to a Jewish family in New York City.
He will be replaced by a Jew as well by sheer coincidence. All major companies not already run by Jews will be run by them by 2024. By then, if another Jew became President, it'll be too late.

Walt Disney was extremely based with Aryan anti-feminist female heroines
Fuck kikes

Of course progressive ideas destroy families, we’ve known this for decades if not longer

Attached: 484D0CDB-863C-42F1-8861-16DAA4DBF064.jpg (1125x931, 468K)

Don't shoot up your school because black people have friends and you don't, incel

Simmer down, incel, we've had enough mass shootings this month

>n-no that love is different, I won't vote for it!
Love is love bigot!

Don’t shoot up your block because white peoples have fathers and you don’t, frustrated adult Virgin who is totes way different from an incel

>Disney: We want to be a good wholesome family company.

>Also Disney: We want to be a progressive company and push ideas that destroy family.

Wrong, The Mouse just fucking love money and these gullible bastard are easy to rick, that's all.

Why do incels support pedophilia?

>a literal Satanist drag queen to read books promoting homosexual behavior to little children is "progressive" and "needed."
Source?

77% of nigger births are to single mothers

What is a Disnep?

>Gets BTFO by facts
>but but but but....
Embarrassing

pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/17/an-amazing-demon-drag-queen-has-entertained-children-in-michelle-obamas-library/

here's the source from people who think it is "amazing" that a "DEMON DRAG QUEEN" read to children.

Why are you so mad at black people, incel? They aren't the reason you can't get laid

They are the reason we have to lock our doors all the time and can't trust the police.

Okay incel, whatever you say, just don't shoot up your school

>REEEE DEGENERACY
>is a tranny
???!

Attached: A224F762-3C08-4039-95D1-8DC3894DE048.jpg (828x1517, 669K)

Why do incels blame everyone else for their problems?

They're too big. They have literally no control over what they do anymore.

>What is a Disnep?
Before your time.

Attached: 1425000741128.jpg (640x391, 32K)

I'm not even that poster but you can't actually believe that having a single mother is a good thing, right?

I'm sure following other incels on Twitter makes you happy, incel, just please don't shoot random people in the street like you're so prone to doing

I don't shoot random people in the street, as I am not black.

when you own all the horses in the race, you cannot lose

Ah look, is our boards old friend, the guy that posts cross-dressing nazis. How's the weather in Tel Aviv? Give my regards to you colleague that debunks the Holocaust deniers with that epic blog. Laheim

Attached: 1562481451188.png (581x720, 538K)

then at your school or in a wal mart, don't shoot anyone, incel, you're kind have been responsible for so many mass shootings.

“incel” shootings have all been committed by jews or crypto jews. are you insinuating that I’m a kike?

Also, of the 300 something "mass shootings" in the United States this year, 98% of the were committed by blacks.

typical incel, autistically ranting about jews.

1. Incels call themselves "incel." If you were actually talking to an incel, you aren't getting them mad.
2. Most who call themselves incels are already indifferent to these massacres, so mocking them for that is not going to change their minds.

Do you think telling people to kill others when they already hate the world is a good idea? Just curious...

are you implying that I’m some kind of nigger kike?

are you denying that they were mostly jews non-incel sempai?