SCUUUUUUUUUMMMMM GAAAAAAANG

Attached: 20220423_014546.jpg (653x953, 112.97K)

just two pedos putting up two fingers

what's wrong with americans? why do they look like this?

ALL MY NIGGAS REALLY GANG BANG LET YO NUTS HANG

BLICKY GOT A STIFFY UH

He's Mexican

ribery is a turbomanlet so what does that make whoever the other cringefest is?

OH NONONOONONONONONONOOO GRINGOBROS NOT LIKE THIS

Attached: C65F5A63-57B9-469F-85D4-7F2CB1314C90.jpg (828x335, 68.3K)

never heard of him, is he an american football player?

Are you dumb, stupid or dumb? HUH

mannen

BLICKY UH STICKY UH

Mexico is a suburb of California

tekashi 69 is according to wiki an american artist from new york, he was sentenced but got out because he told on fellow gang members and is currently being a manlet

Forgot ribery existed and how much I didn't like him as a player or a human being. Thanks for reminding me of this shithead.

SHOOT AT ME IM SHOOTING BACK

HOL UP
LEMME GET IT STARTED

I don’t care how people feel about snitching, but 6ix9ine will forever slap!!! I don’t too much care about rappers personal life unless it’s some shit like rape, etc. s/o to the scum gang.

BUYERN STIFY UH

just listened to gooba. what a hot mess of absolute garbage. are you dumb stupid or dumb was ok but the rest is shit. is this what you dumb ass kids listen to today?

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

No. I listen exclusively to KrautRock, Can and Neu! for example.

based

gay

SNITCH ASS NIGGA BETTA WATCH YO BACK. DEAD MAN WALKING NIGGA. POP POP KNOW 'M I SAYIN?

listened to some more, dude is like 70%white atleast and drops hard r's so that's based but still cringe. are messicans running around calling eachother nigga? that is retarded beyond

No. I listen exclusively to FrenchPop, BIM BAM BOOM for example.

fag

Attached: sad_tekashi.webm (640x640, 2.57M)

alizee is pretty hot, or was

You will never be a woman

I got laid by the first time pretending I liked this songs :D based gang

tfw no 5th game

so you didn't get laid, a pretend person did

my mum just came in and said wtf are you listening to user because I looked up phrases in this thread like "BLICKY GOT A STIFFY UH" "SCUUUUUUUUUMMMMM GAAAAAAANG" and "Are you dumb, stupid or dumb? HUH" on YouTube. i'm 53 years old

Why is your 80 year old mother up at this hour?

kek

boomer

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP GAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Attached: E424AE10-DFB5-4330-9969-BC41CF8981AF.gif (1221x768, 915.07K)

boomer or not it's still shit

>user you don't understand he talks about fat asses and shooting people

oh I understand, still retarded

WHOLE SQUAD FULLA FUCKIN KILLAZ

>tfw Pooh Shiesty was sentenced to five years

>all in prison sucking mad dick

Faust?

>JORGE IFFY UH
>LAWNMOWER GOT THE BICKY UH

read now that tekashi was cucked by a dude who later on would order a hit on him. what a fucking shitshow. had a lowlife gangster fucking his woman, what a loser

KEK9 rarraaaaaaaa nigguuuh

CUT THE CASH IN THE WHIP DO THE DASH IN THE WHIP

tekashi's father was murdered way back when by assumed gang violence and then he joined a gang, bigger case of stockholm syndrome is hard to find, or a long play to fuck up some gangmembers, the latter would be pretty based

you are a fucking leaf, back of the bus syrupcuck

he joined the treyway blood gang, how fucking cringe is that. can't make it up, do americans really ddo this? fucking losers

When and where was this? Seems completely out of left field, was it at the height of Gummo and 69's fame?

no I stopped listening to rap in like 2017 when I became racist

Gå och lägg dig

so apparently tekashi robbed a dude and then was robbed himself then the feds came in and said that people wanted him dead, sounds to me like tekashi is indeed a fed, not gonna claim it outright but sounds like it.

Munich
Ribery took his daughter to a concert

Attached: Ribery.jpg (768x1024, 207.23K)

sköt ditt så sköter jag mitt

then tekashi was faced with life in jail or telling and so he told

I would have told to, no snitching is cringe

being sveedish is even more cringe t bh

it isn't, being a mexican in america joining an black gang and then sendin 5 of them to prison for 10+ years each is more cringe

what the fuck happened to him?

pretty based to be honest, tekashi sent multiple blacks to jail he could be /ourguy/ if he just stops working with that smallhat

I'm planning on listening Faust IV the next few days burgerbro

Have you never been wasted before? Fucking inceloid

i am a mexican in america, it's nice all the whites give us all the money and free basically everything

yeah so don't do criminal stupid shit, you are in the land of milk and honey, have fun hermano

normal people don't get wasted you disgusting slovenian degenerate

BASED. just suck them dry bro

>incel keeps proving how much of an incel he is
everytime

>france will not exist in 100 years. it will either be part of new morocco or greater sweden and my bet is on greater sweden

Not on the street like a fucking vagabond. Instead im at home puking over my toilet. Cope and stop being a degenerate in the street.