What was you favorite sci-fi show?

Attached: farscape_characters.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Farscape

Deep Space Nine

really, why?

Attached: what do you want.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

does anyone remember the show where young people wake up on spaceship that was like an ark for humanity to go to another planet. they were woken up too early from stasis because of some reason. i think they wore blue suits, there was a standard divers cast. 90s or 2000s

Farscape

Attached: Farscape.s03e04 «Self-Inflicted Wounds. Part 2 (Wait for the Wheel)».mkv_snapshot_32.03_[2018.11.2 (960x720, 1.6M)

Scorpios was a kino antagonist

How is having divers on the cast standard? It's usually just actors.

most shows have a blonde girl, white guy, black guy, etc. that's what i meant by divers

i saw the first episode of pic related and it seemed interesting, but i forgot to keep watching it. is it worth it?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>soiscape
>even the ship is a single mom
You can't make this shit up.

IT's hard to decide. There are so many good sci-fi shows.
>Star Trek:TNG, Star Trek:TOS
>LEXX
>Babylon 5
>The Expanse
>Almost Human
>Incorporated
>Alien Nation
>The Umbrella Accademy
>Doom Patrol
>Fringe
>Eureka
>Red Dwarf
>Sliders
>BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
>ALTERED CARBON
>Doctor Who
>Falling Skies
>FUTURAMA
>THE X-FILES
There are so many.

Very much so

The first zev was insanely hot.
>but i forgot to keep watching it. is it worth it?
it's hard to say without you watching it yourself, it's somehow retarded and smart at the same time. Season 3 is basically a fantasy show not sci-fi and Season 4 is generally considered pretty awful and involving Earth killed the star wars type uniqueness of having a sci-fi series that didn't involve "reality" so to speak.

I alternated between DS9 and Stargate. As I got older I've firmly confirmed on the DS9 side.

Attached: 313-sliders-85-1368972495.jpg (544x800, 100K)

Weak is not Star Trek

DS9 is not Star Trek

i have a soft spot for space: above and beyond because of the ray butts episode and chiggy von richthofen

Stargate SG-1.

>star trek truck rest stop
lol