Serious question

What was the scene that stuck out most to you in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy?

Attached: thumber.jpg (417x295, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rMYqfz9_Nno
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-17z44F6g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvjoeNHlbwI
youtu.be/to29LvuColU
youtube.com/watch?v=84MoLlb_Ua0
youtube.com/watch?v=GiJcbPP59r4
youtube.com/watch?v=BLQAWC90i50
youtube.com/watch?v=iStTQTaf4hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/rMYqfz9_Nno

aunt may tellin pete "hey nut up fgt and spiderdown"

Harry eating the pie and saying 'so good' and Pete dancing in the streets

Dig on this

gosh theres so many, probably uncle bens last words. ill never forget them.

Attached: 559.jpg (680x456, 25K)

>Spider dropping down on his hand
>Cafeteria Scene
>Slow-Mo on the Flash Fight
>Upside down kiss, with them Dunst titties
>Goblin’s skelly bombs

There are so many scenes, that span across all three movies but the upside down kiss is the one. I was 10 at the time when I saw that scene

I can't remember if it's the second or third movie. But it's when Peter won't accept some money Aunt May is trying to give him and she gets upset at him.

when spider man showed his blatant homophobia to bonesaw

The scene in the first movie where the Goblin throws that bomb and incinerates those guys.

>Aunt May talking like a Hallmark advert in every scene
>Tobey Maguire’s hammy acting in every scene
>MJ whining “Peterrrrrr” in every scene
>Spider-Man’s big fat goofy face wrecking any seriousness the train scene had
>How bored I was watching the cartoonish Sandman scenes
>JJJ being the only entertaining character except for the 10 minutes of Evil Peter in the dark suit

the surgery scene
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-17z44F6g

>>>reddit

Attached: 1531248221868.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

The entire jazz club scene in Spider-Man 3 was horribly embarrassing for everyone involved. You could tell Tobey and Raimi were just over it even though it was the franchise that made them crazy rich.

church scene

End fight between spidey and goblin and octavius's hospital scene

2nd film. Most emotional scene of the whole trilogy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvjoeNHlbwI

>The power of the sun....

based

In Spider-Man 2 when Peter tells May what really happened the night Ben died. The look of horror on her face and the way she slowly pulls her hand away from him is absolutely heartbreaking.

Attached: peter tells the truth.jpg (927x523, 43K)

Attached: Gobby.jpg (1332x750, 80K)

Pizza time

> You could tell Tobey and Raimi were just over it even
I don't believe you. Although the film overrall wasn't exactly what Raimi wanted, you can still tell that he put effort into each scene, including that one.

Agreed. Jazz club is pure kino, you can feel the raimi magic in the air. Of course we can never top the emo dance but the whole movie feels like raimi. Especially if you watch the editors cut

youtu.be/to29LvuColU

>You’re the one who’s out gobby
>Out of the closet you fucking homo

Always reminds me what it means to be a hero

Dunst's nipples and her waitress outfit.

>I'm responsible...
>For what?
>For what happened to Uncle Ben...
>But, you were at the Klan rally, lighting the cross
>He drove me to the Klan meeting, but I never went in.
>What do you mean?
>I went to the Library where I thought I could learn about Civil Rights and racial equality, because I wanted to impress Mary Jane. It happened so fast... a white man asked for some change and I told him to check his privilege, then he got robbed by a black... the nigger was running towards me... I could have stopped him, but I didn't want to look racist... I let him go, I let him get away. He wanted a car, he tried to take Uncle Ben's. Uncle Ben said "fuck off nigger"... and then he shot him. Uncle Ben was killed that night for being the only one who stood up for the white race. I held his hand when he died... I've tried to tell you so many times...
Not a dry eye in the house

Attached: 1509316930847.jpg (564x797, 50K)

The scene where he starts throwing the black passengers in front to try and slow it down, but then runs out was hilarious
>"Really? We ran out of niggers? IN NEW YORK?"

Attached: 1540744841891.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Attached: spiderman dance.webm (640x263, 553K)

The funniest thing about that scene is that the doors just open up on their own. Cracks me up every fucking time.

>"Really? We ran out of niggers? IN NEW YORK?"

Attached: rick_laughing.jpg (200x211, 6K)

>That part when Greed Goblin rapes Spider-Man in front of thousands of onlookers
>The way his zyklon-enhanced Gobby cock rips through Spidey’s Suit and into his virgin asshole like tissue paper
>The way his screams and threats turned to pained shouts as he realizes escape is no longer an option
>When he looks down in sheer terror at the growing wet spot on his groin, realizing he just had his first prostate orgasm from being fucked in the ass
>The way any remaining resolve in him just fucking crumbles in that moment
>His cries and pleas become reduced to pathetic moans and whimpers to the shock of horrified onlookers
>With a final thrust, Greed Goblin pumps his HIV-ridden hot seed deep into Spidey’s asshole, pulls out, and throws his limp body to the ground
>”WE’LL MEET AGAIN, SPIDER-BITCH” he shouts as he flies away, laughing Maniacally
>The friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is reduced to a quivering, sobbing faggot with a gaped asshole the camera zooms onto, semen leaking out
>The crowd’s shock has morphed into anger and bloodlust toward the failed hero
> A Lynch mob forms, throwing garbage and screaming venemous slurs
>Spidey looks up to see Mary Jane near the front of the mob, screaming “LET’S CUT HIS FUCKING COCK OFF”
>The searing and popping of flesh as they brand his forehead with the word “SODOMITE” in large, bold letters
>Spider-Man slings a web and swings away as his asshole drips out Goblin's seed and the crowd hurls rocks at him but Spider-Man eventually escapes

Attached: JUST_LET_THIS_HAPPEN_SPIDERMAN.jpg (2692x1800, 1.26M)

Dick on this

>NOOOOO! STOP IT GREED GOBLIN! AHHHHHH!
>OH YEAH! WHO'S THE FAGGOT NOW!? SPIDER-BITCH!
>I DID MAKE THAT OUTFIT FOR MY HUSBAND, NOW I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR ASSHOLE A CREAM PIE!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Spider-Man desperately flails his arms trying to shoot a web in Greed Goblin's face*
>QUITE THE WEB SLINGER AREN'T YA, GET A TASTE OF MY WEB! *hhhnnnnngggg* AAH...

Attached: 1564887897522.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

Jesus fucking Christ Raimi

Attached: 1501617712582.jpg (653x590, 93K)

Genuinely the final fight with Green Goblin.
The music stops, Peter's mask gets shredded and it just becomes to guys fighting in a spooky abandoned house. Brilliant stuff. Nothing in other Marvel movies, even Raimi's own has come close to the sheer terror.

Attached: Spiderman 1 2002 1080p x264 (01_45_35.286) 0001.png (1920x1080, 1017K)

Attached: 1497757774730.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

>"I had a Father. His name was Ben Parker"
kino

that scene in the first film where the green goblin rapes him and it goes on for like 7 minutes then peter has to put himself back together for the sake of others over the course of the film

It's iconic and pushes the medium where no one dared reach again.

Attached: 1565433017010.jpg (700x500, 50K)

I was too young to understand what happened when I saw this in the theater but my dad stood up and clapped.

Doc Oc tentacles murdering the nurses and physicists,hands down

Based. Me and my friends went to the cinema and one of them literally covered his eyes at this scene.

>nice costume, did your faggot ass husband make it?
Aged horribly but still very memorable

That's what is commonly referred to as soul. You won't see this in any other Spidey flick ever again.

He was White Peter
>All these years protesting the Civil Rights Act, and one of my own gets me.
>Was I wrong boy?
>Uncle Ben-he-he looked Italian
>Oh Peter, thank you
>[Uncle Ben dies smiling]
I was honestly moved to tears

Attached: 1463272037086.jpg (480x360, 8K)

I believe there's a hero in all of us
Or MJ's boobs

>Most emotional scene of the whole trilogy
that would be this one

Macy Gray, duh
youtube.com/watch?v=84MoLlb_Ua0

An incredibly powerful moment, nobody ever thought Spider-Man could bounce back.

Hate to break character but you just know that somewhere down the line there will be a capeshit movie about a hero who gets publicly raped and has to pick himself up and fight on.

William hallucinating with the masks. The goblin mask talking to him

It pretty much happened in The Boys.

no it didn't

It's Willem. Know the difference between royalty and a common squire as it may save your life one day.

Thanks, boss

Not publicly, but it's as close as it gets to what you described. Every 10 years or so everything gets edgier since people get more desensitized, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiJcbPP59r4

aunt may's speech about heros in Spider-man two. i like how she is tellin peter she knows he is spider-man

>Ben Parker
Who???

Attached: FFE1C76D-51DF-4CC7-8B93-BE89416913DB.jpg (1400x1400, 281K)

i think he means tony stark

>Let die the woman you love or suffer the little children
Stuck in my head because it's such a weird sentence. Can you even use "suffer" like that?

The thanks giving scene. Willem Dafoe killed it

>"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."
- Matthew 19:14

>not a single drop of blood
>best horror scene of the year
how can he get away with this?

>Norman truth bombing Harry on how women are money sucking parasites as he steps into the elevator

God's sake Raimi, when I took my 8 year old son to see this children's superhero movie I didn't expect having to explain to him where my bitch of an ex-wife went, not at that age!

>FINISH IT
youtube.com/watch?v=BLQAWC90i50

>I will not die a monster!
youtube.com/watch?v=iStTQTaf4hk

>Reference Uncle Ben once in Civil War
>Never do it again
I guess it makes sense, we don't need another case of the Waynes dying in an alley.

while the initial denial of holocaust is tame in comparison what came later in the movie, it is still one of the most memorable movie opening of all time

>YOUR SUIT IS WEBBED, FOR MY PLEASURE!

The part where Spider-Man fights off MJ's muggers in the rain in SM1. The upside down kiss is kind of the pinnacle of superhero imagery in movies besides maybe Christopher Reeve tearing open his shirt and showing the "S" on his chest. Kirsten's nips definitely stuck out too.

When Goblin fucks up talking to spiderman on the rooftop. It has always bugged me still does, go rewatch it.
"The only thing the people love more than seeing a hero succeed, is to see a hero FAIL... FALL."

I don’t know if this thread is supposed to be funny or not

Doc ock killing all the surgeons and nurses at the hospital. Really kino

Too many honestly, i still remember those movies very well but i will post 1 from each movie:
>1st movie: spiderman saves both the girl and the children, then the mob bullies Goblin and defend spidey
>2nd movie: train scene and mob gently save and help Spidey
>3rd movie: mob cheers for Spidey when he comes to fight Venom and Sandman to save MJ

If you notice a pattern - it's whenever the people were helping Spidey, i loved that shit - that right there is the purest soul of these movies (because we are the mob). I don't remember any fucking similar scene where people are saved by Spiderman and they help him or are happy to see him in these newer spiderman movies. I am not even american but pic related was fucking great

Attached: CwyiMh8WIAAvWVX.jpg (1200x500, 69K)

The scene where Greed Goblin gassed himself with Zyklon C in an attempt to make himself a part of the master race was pure kino. I almost thought for a second that he would succeed.

Attached: raimigas.jpg (1028x974, 173K)

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: D3E3B5F5-E4DD-4623-B041-8C8958B255DC.jpg (570x809, 31K)

Attached: spideydance.webm (1024x426, 2.97M)

kek

why spiderman rubs sandman's head on train , his teeth came out without turning into sand.

OUT AM I?

Damn, I think it's too much Raimi

symbiote fusion in spider man 3
that movie was absolutely kino, it was just too much packed into only one movie

based

Being in the early 2000s there was a lot of patriotism from 9/11. Why did they cut the scene where spidey hung a small terrorist cell by their necks from the lamp posts after stopping the train bombing?

Disney re-release, they also changed Spider-Man's suit.

Attached: 1487405935605.jpg (400x214, 47K)