You guys hyped for the Black Widow movie...???

You guys hyped for the Black Widow movie...???

youtu.be/qkq7hS0t0ac

Attached: D_9mSSRW4AINjSM.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

amerisharts were a mistake

Attached: 1.jpg (975x600, 40K)

A little too late for this one, should have been out after the second Iron Man movie.

>solo is an amazing movie look at my tattoo

Attached: 4.jpg (369x387, 35K)

me at 8:06

I'll say it again. I wanted this five years ago between Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron, R-rated and Directed by Paul Verhoeven and before Scar-jo shit out her kid. Now I don't give a fuck!!!FACT!!!

Me at 2:55

No

I'd fuck the shit out of her.

Why do insane thots make me so hard, bros...

>two grown-ups arguing about comic book characters

Attached: 1523737167874.png (408x332, 44K)

>caring about Marvel post-Endgame

I'm done. I MIGHT go see Dr. Strange but I doubt it since they'll just be tying it all into their new saga thing so anything entertaining will be overshadowed by them shoving shit from other movies into it.

Where the fuck do you think you are, lmao

Obsessed

A Black Widow and Hawkeye movie in phase 1 would have set the groundwork for Sheild/Avengers but this was before audiences were trained to eat Disney shit so it would need to be genuinely good to work

>womeme

Exactly, they had their chance to make a movie with Widow as the lead but they missed it.

pick a number between 1 and 3

why are so many women hysterical? I would hate to be a westerner.

Attached: a09.png (772x804, 414K)

women were a mistake

>rent free

>the Blacked Widow

In Ancient Greece, the citizens of Athens would meet in public and debate politics and philosophy with wit and civility.

In today's USA, the idiot consumers argue over cheap pop subculture products of private companies.

What the fuck went wrong, western man?

shut the fuck up you cringy mutt, lmao

>Andy Signore
why would I care about the opinion of a misogynist sexual predator?

Remember people had real democracy back then as well.

I'm writing my own damn script because I think my idea is better.

Not that I'm setting a high bar from myself.

It'a not as common as you think, the video is going viral because of how irrational she's acting

I'm done with Marvel.

Obese

In ancient Greece about 1% of people were allowed in politics and participated in these debates. Stop caring about the opinion of the other 99% since mankind is dumb af

Remember democracy depends on a slave cast.

>viral
7k views

yikes