What did he hear in the flames?

I don't feel like this was concluded well.

Attached: varys.jpg (1608x1206, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umdfhxXft5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BABY DICK BABY DICK. I GOT YOUR BABY DICK.

>D&D are hacks the show won't end well get out while you still can

"take your meds"

>How much is that doggy in the window.

They whispered, “For you.”

>this

Dilate

Like the show.

It whispered spoilers for the last season

The purpose of that scene was to establish that there was a death god who is the flip side of the coin to R'hllor, a duality.

The Night King was summoned because the Children of the Forest made a sacrifice to that death god. They're not the same entity; the Night King is like a general that can be defeated, but the god of death (who Arya's weird assassin guild worshiped) is an eternal force of nature.

Nothing surrounding the magical elements of the series was concluded well.
>Who was R'hllor
>Why did the prophecy only halfway come to pass
>What was the Night King's goal and motivation
>What was the point of Bran's time travelling

nice fanfiction

youtube.com/watch?v=umdfhxXft5g

good post

Flames: dilate

The only sensible answer in the books would be Dany saying "dracarys", which would prompt Varys to plot the downfall of Targs as in the books. However, since Dumb & Dumber cut fAegon Blackfyre from the show (even though they left in Varys's and Illyrio's dialogue in the Red Keep which hints of fAegon and proves Varys is against Dany and Viserys), this would no longer make any sense, much like Varys's entire character post-S4. Hence, they left it unexplained.

Not a fan fiction, I just have a triple digit IQ so I can pick up on obvious plot elements.

Ok so Arya killed the god of death’s general on the god of death’s behalf? Makes sense. Fag.

>A ruler needs a dick lol

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. This is a parallel to the fact that the Night King was created with dragon glass and destroyed with Valyrian steel. He was destroyed by the same substance that made him, by an agent of the same god that made him.

Retard.

What flames? Don't remember this at all

Also, I can already hear this stale thought rattling in your tiny retard brain:

>B-b-but Valyrian steel isn't exactly the same as Dragonglass!

EXACTLY. Arya isn't exactly an agent of death, either. She stuggled with the idea of losing her identity and wanted to remain as Arya Stark.

Sneed

D&D will ruin your character the last 3 seasons

Attached: 2019-05-30_new_50745306_I1.jpg (620x342, 26K)

have sex

Dracarys. D&D are hacks

Attached: 1563679135018.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

It was a backstory never shown on screen but the sorcerer who castrated Varys tossed his dangly bits into a flame, from which a voice could be heard. That, along with Gregor shoving Sandor's head into a fire when they were children (and possibly being afraid of what he saw, not fire itself), were speculated to tie into the Lord of Light, the Prince That Was Promised, The Long Night, etc. Fans are honestly better writers than D&D or GRRM at this point.

She's too strong for him, she'll bend him to her will as she already has

Hey Jon let's kill your girlfriend so you can be king instead

>>What was the point of Bran's time travelling
Manipulating everything into happen in the first place.
Without Bran there would be no Hodor.
Without Hodor he could not have reached the raven.
Hack writing by GRRM.

How To Write Yourself Into A Corner 101

Attached: 1560033852788.png (1237x670, 45K)

Bran is elected King

nth for the cutest queen

Attached: O2CWbEu3.jpg (600x314, 28K)

Pretty based fact

I forgot about that shit.

This is not canon to the book lore

>you're the best actor on this show and you know it

>What did he hear in the flames?
Aaaggghhh...

Attached: aaaggghhh (1).png (590x559, 480K)

>hack writing by grrm
Its not even in the books. Heres my headcannon to satisfy you:
Bran will realize he can manipulate the past. He will realize that him living from the fall caused all the suffering and the death of his family (the assassin causes Cat to go south which causes Ned to trust littlefinger etc). So he decides to die, you get a final chapter from Neds point of view of their family laying Bran to rest. Ned tells Robert he changes his mind about being the hand due to his grief. Cersei and Jamie get caught fucking so Rob has Cersei and the children exiled. Bran never awakens magic by living so Dany never has dragons. The end.

Based

Attached: 1563110421831.jpg (590x886, 115K)

"The entire last half of this show will suck"

>Heres my headcannon to satisfy you:
not him but fuck you for thinking this would satisfy anyone

Also the saddest queen.

Attached: 77E33A60-B82A-4AA1-8A80-BE1F3ED8787A.jpg (1102x839, 116K)

Why did all the best actors in the show get the most shit endings?

Aaaaaahhhh save me greyworm

Attached: 797A46EE-0784-4182-BCA2-17D308DAA207.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

>Mel comes back
>tells us some dumb shit about eyes instead of this

kek

this is what should've happened when jon got to dragonstone. what we got was retarded

Attached: EByuSftWsAYbn6U.jpg (596x378, 72K)

>mfw the "Disney" ending was the realistic one and the "real" ending was the retarded one

Attached: 1564100692325.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

its basically donnie darkos ending

>write in the scripts how much Jon loves and cares for Dany
>except also write him acting like an insensitive dick for no reason
>dude we totally nailed it *high five*

Attached: 27.jpg (1578x1050, 588K)

show's over months ago
who gives a shit

will the books redeem it?

The books are never coming out

Didn't fucking matter, didn't amount to anything, we'll never know because the books will never be written.

how u figure?

>secret prince murders his aunt and then fucks off to the Wall for the rest of his days
Nah, I prefer the books never being finished.

source?

(and e-celeb fanfiction is not valid)

Attached: 1565767856545.jpg (803x433, 36K)

this is why writers can get away with trash like GoT because they'll always have idiots scrambling to find some meaning in their shitshow who will put way more thought than the writers themselves.

This
also the walking dead

D&D admitted after multiple episodes that they did shit "just because". There is no point in trying to find logic that isn't there.

Feels like season 7 was either one big waste of time or they just decided to change a bunch of shit. Only thing they followed through with was Theon getting to die doing something nice, though he should’ve just let Bran die in retrospect.

They were just as guilty in season 6.

Attached: 1563648902212.jpg (500x1553, 194K)

Attached: 9ea.jpg (680x383, 27K)

Based and red-pilled.
Cringe and blue-pilled.
Wake up Nemo.
The Dentist has you.

The entire series was a waste of time.

that's not fair

but its accurate

It is fair. All we will ever get are the bare bones outline of the ending, which is shit.

the amount of story wrecking effort they put in to keep lena headey and cersei around really ruined the plot she should have been dead in season 6 or 7 at the most

Maario Naharis

Attached: B70AB68A-EBED-4962-A70F-3FC61BBEC9B4.jpg (477x318, 52K)

Don't forget to feel sorry for her when she dies, despite her being a despicable human being for almost the entire series!

Attached: 33qpl076nla31.jpg (1004x1009, 70K)

>secret prince murders his aunt and then fucks off to the Wall for the rest of his days
That's not the way the show ended, actually. He goes beyond the wall, probably to eventually lead the Wildlings. Meanwhile, Danny goes east to get resurrected.

There's at least 2 more books worth of material *after* the events of the show, assuming they're broadly the same outcome.

nah the show outpaced the books around season 4/5/6 depending on the story and the next 2 books are catching up to the show.

There are many bookfags who are highly suspicious of Railroad's ability to tie-up all the existing plot threads in 2 books. There are lists floating around and it's pretty ridiculous the amount of things that need to be resolved and where we're at now, most of the plots are still spiraling outward instead of pivoting towards the conclusion.

But, those 2 _massive_ books (which may actually be 3 or 4) will still only get us to the show's "ending", which isn't a conclusion for most of the characters. It's just another resetting. GRRM could always do something different, of course.

I doubt that there is enough room for Jon and Dany to even meet at this point. This series is a lost cause.

George has already said he's known all the main characters' endings, who dies, how they die, who gets married, etc. since 1991 and that he has been writing towards that ending since then. He can't change now, he's too committed, too autistic and too sunk in.

Well, it's hard to take anything he says about the books seriously. He is exceedingly poor at managing the work and apparently quite delusional when it comes to a plan or strategy. But, i'll take it as a given that he's sure of the story and characters. Fine. That could just mean that HBO/D&D deviated from his plan with their open-ending or that the open-ending for Jon and Danny is a part of the Fatman's plan as well, which would be beyond infuriating. I cannot imagine he would end the books that way.

Having Drogon pick up Dany and bring her to parts unknown (Valyria? Volantis?) Is annoying, but I believe George wants Jon to be miserable at the Wall.

there's also the matter of their child, a plot that was dropped in the last season

Theres too many plotlines that didnt "conclude well", how could you not notice that

>possibly being afraid of what he saw, not fire itself
Wrong

Attached: 1526245734684658579.png (680x687, 424K)

Based

Attached: 1565971881477.jpg (1007x1007, 212K)

Imagine being that sword hilt

Attached: 15262357254682352452452.webm (1920x1080, 958K)

God i wish that hilt was my hand

>just the tip, i swear dany!

Imagine murdering your auntfu and then having nothing to live for.

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-164219_Drive.jpg (1080x2220, 927K)

>just the tip
>not the deep dicking she needs

Attached: 1558044096117.jpg (445x468, 57K)

The dickless bald faggot learned he was gonna die by fire. It was literally covered in the final 2 episodes, you retarded Jew.

Attached: chimp1.jpg (660x371, 52K)

Then why was he trying to commit treason with a dragon around?

You big dumb.

>it's okay Jon, I forgive you

Attached: n2mx97Ec1wf4954_1280.jpg (768x1024, 215K)

Varys kind of forgot...

Is there a step above gay, because Jon reached it?

what books?

why didn't Stannis keep shooting ghosts out of the red woman's pussy until all his enemies were dead?

she used it too many times and the dungeon master put an end to it for being OP

I think Melisandre even offers Davos to make a Shadow Baby with her. Retarded plotline.

Attached: 1564359596889.jpg (300x550, 90K)