Cast him in

Cast him in.

Attached: cast him in.png (467x356, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w4liPmQEPEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in what?

Jamie Kennedy

The voice actors are dead, any sort of remake, cg movie, or sequel will never work.

Simon Templeman is alive. So is Michael Bell. Wtf are you talking about? Tony Jay is dead, but they made Defiance just fine all the same.

THE SOUL REAVER

Attached: 1550547481942.png (865x610, 428K)

forgot about ariel

Attached: Anna Gunn.2016-04-19.Tribeca Talks After The Movie 'Equity' during 2016 Tribeca Film Festi (759x1024, 426K)

Kino writing

Luke Goss as Raziel

Attached: Jared_nomak.gif (438x500, 165K)

>Cast him in.
you fucked it up OP

The Legacy of Kain series and Planescape Torment are the peak of vidya writing. I could play those games forever.

Raziel would have to be CGI so just have Michael Bell voice him again.

pretty much sounds just like bell
youtu.be/w4liPmQEPEU

Blood Omen 2 is my favourite. I love the journey going from weak defeated Kain in the slums to regaining his power and revenge all the way to the Sarafan Lords dimension

VAE VICTUS

Get out

I can hear it. But still, no reason to replace Bell when Raziel can't be portrayed without CGI.

I fucking love this guy. Absolute elfkino

because bell is a rickety old voice actor and the part of raziel needs an actor who can do choreographed stunt fighting and mocap work

Darth Vader and Darth Maul both had separate physical and voice actors. No reason characters like these need to be played by a single actor to do everything when two would be optimal.

I'm pretty sure Darth Maul didn't.