Is peaky blinders worth watching?

Is peaky blinders worth watching?

Attached: 4343.jpg (480x321, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PLEa812T9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not past season 1, in my experience. Season 2 is fine if you're REALLY hungry for more. After that it goes to shit.
1 >>> 2 > shit >>>>>>>>>>>> rest of the show

Yeah

Season 1 & 2: Yes.
Season 4: lol no

what happened?

MISTAH SHELBEH

I dropped it after season 2.

yeah it's alright, gets kinda repetitive but it's alright

MUH CHEELDREN TOMMEH

yurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Just the episodes with Alfie.

why would you skip season 4? Doesn't season 3 end with that immense cliffhanger?

show goes from
>criminal masterminds
>unexpected twists
>character development
>gang wars
to
>romance drama
>flanderized characters
>poor writing for the criminal part of the show

Seasons 1 and 2 are more about the shelby family being a criminal organisation and tommy being a mastermind, seasons and 4 seem to be a gayer version of sons of anarchy, written for teenage girls who think the peak of the show is tommy gazing lovingly into his waifus eyes

It became a parody of itself.

ARFAH, SHALOM

Nope. Made it to episode 3.

Tell me about Tom. Why does he do the voice?

youtube.com/watch?v=2PLEa812T9Y

*picks up a full glass of whiskey off a random table*
*lights cigarette*
*knocks back whiskey*
*flicks away cigarette*
*stares at you for 2 minutes*
*lights another cigarette*
*clears throat*
*picks up another whiskey*
*adjusts hat*
... ahlroight?

polly is an amazing incredible independet smart woman
but lets not show any of that lets just tell the audience she is

>polly is an amazing incredible independet smart woman
She was useful at first but became increasingly traitorous and self-serving as the series progressed. I don't think she was supposed to by a sympathetic character unless you had a strong dislike of Tommy. The only time her cuntishness was justified was getting PTSD after almost getting hanged.

Best show airing right now

Homo

i just cant watch past s3e5 i keep turning it off because its so fucking boring

Shit taste

Yes you fookin gypsy

ROIGHT DEN

Someone post the copypasta

SHALOM ARFURR

Attached: ARFURR.webm (1280x690, 2.49M)

why does everyone has the same haircut?

BIG FOKS SMOL

Maybe they kept the hair they had in war
Or for the gang aesthetic

It's utilitarian, helps with wearing caps

The best character got cancer and got shot so it's anybody's guess

I forget which season it is but the faberge egg and the russian royalty season was quite shit and the climax of the season was beyond shit. I think it was the 3rd season because then we got CIA and Brody who are fucking awful casts. I'm probably not going to watch the upcoming season(s) because the quality has dropped immensely and it gets really fucking repetitive.

First season is pretty cool and iirc the second one is also pretty good.

Its the UK. Everyone still has that haircut

Your butt has that haircut.

it's very very plebby
same plot every season, same overpowered protagonist knows everything has a plan for everything but never tells his friends anything except stares at the window and just says you have to do some cryptic shit at precisely this time and hour and everything will work out and it magically does

Does tom hardys character appear in the good seasons? Want to see him but won't watch if he appears after the show goes to shit

First two seasons are good. Season 3 is boring, season 4 is full on retarded.

Seasons 1 and 2 are worth watching. Seasons 3 and 4 are almost a parody of Season 1 and 2 in how over the top they are. You have to kind of watch it ironically and laugh at the insane shit the characters pull off and the unnecessary meme lines, staring and romance shit. It becomes enjoyable in the same way Taboo is enjoyable, not as an actual "good show", but because it's so fucking autistic, hilarious, meme-worthy and borderline parody.

>Tommy sits in a dark room in a wooden electric chair, wrists and ankles bound, staring forward
>the sound of a cane be heard from outside the room. It's getting closer.
>Tommy exhales
>The door opens and Sam Neil steps inside and removes his hat.
>"Hellooo, Mistah Shelbeh. I told yoo this day would come. Are yooo prepared to face tha Lord's judgement"?
>Tommy turns his head and meets Sam's eyes
>He's undone his wrist bindings and lit a cigarette
>".......No"
>"Come now, Mistah Shelbeh! Admit that yoo've lost. I have yoo sitting in tha electric chair and the PEAKY BLINDARHS are noo more".
>Tommy exhales
>"...Ah've made a deal... with tha Japs."
>Four ninjas drop from the ceiling of the sealed room, swords ready
>"We supply em with fresh orange squeeze, they supply uz with sake. Evry body wins".
>Sam looks around. He's not trained to fight four ninja with just a cane.
>"That'll do for today, Mistah Shelbeh. But MAHK MEYE WARDS this won't be tha last of it".
>He turns and leaves
>Tommy lights another cigarette and immediately tosses it away.
>"You've done your part well. Now I have to explain to my brother about an arranged marriage".
>Red Right Hand plays
>Credits

Attached: peaky-blinders-season-five.jpg (960x540, 51K)

TOMMEH!

Attached: arthur_shelby_by_rdgr_d8iw98w.jpg (544x700, 63K)

yes
all of the seasons are good/watchable, if not great

Lol

If you don't think every season is worth watching you're a twat
seasons 1-2 are fantastic but it's by no means unwatchable now, season 5 looks fucking bloody.

>Luca just waltzes into Tommy's office
>Tommy has no fucking idea who he is
>could just kill him right there
>doesn't because he doesn't feel like it
yep

Stopped watching at 3 because it got REALLY pandering and repetitive with

TOMMEH DOES BADASS THING

AHFA GETS ANGREY

and then the dumb fucking slow walk scene where Polly and all the females walk out and it's really obviously a GURL POWER scene they kind of lost all ability to have any nuance

Also the villans after season 1 and 2 I didn't really give a fuck about, is season 4 any better?

Vendetta bro.

>he didn't enjoy Paddy Considine, the Odd fellows and the Russian villains
zero taste.

should I start this or mad men?

and hen they doubled down on that and made taboo

I dropped it after episode 5 or so because he did'nt pimp out the girl, what a shitty gangster.

this except I kept watching because I like the gritty industrial england aesthetic.

kino

Season 1 & 2 were absolute kino, the rest is mediocre, but I kept watching for Tom Shalom Hardy. Not really interested in season 5.

1 and 2 is good, 3 is boring, 4 is just ridiculous (adrien brody as that italian gangster speaks EXACTLY like marlon brando, what the fuck was that about ??)

based

I was okay with it. The boys do plenty of slowmo walk scenes. All the women are terrible in one way or another except Esme & Linda. Esme because I’d pump a legion of half German/ half gyp kids into & Linda because she’s pure & Arthur needs love.

Linda has an edge to her that makes her seem untrustworthy, like she's only with him for the money. She did bitch about money to Tommy, money that she would take with her and Arthur to Australia

Yes don't read the retards, it's good.

2 > 1 > 4 > 3

I wonder how Mosley is gonna play into this, he was a low level player in politics IRL.

Watch it, Shelbeh.

Attached: samneill.jpg (340x387, 20K)

same

>stick it to the Lee boys, Arthur!
>stick it to the Lee family, Arthur!
>stick it in the Lee girls, Arthur!

Attached: large (1).jpg (720x1280, 68K)

>tfw no crazy russian wifey

Attached: 1466259601361.jpg (1000x562, 66K)

IONT FOOKIN' FINK SO MATE

Money he was withholding to blackmail Arthur. I’d have an edge too. She wants to get Arthur out of the business that’s killing him to build houses or someshit in Aus.

its impossible to enjoy if you dont appreciate british cuckery