Le YouTube Kino - new kino short from /ourgurl

cont from and so it's allowed
>Youtube, jews, homos, trannies and boomers get BTFO'd by underaged girl
>Afraid of an underaged 300iq girl who out smarted and out truth'd them.
>redpills millions of normies and zoomers
>calls out youtube for her channel deletion
>sacrifices her channel and becomes an online martyr for freespeech

were gonna be ok lads, its gonna get bad, but once zoomers take over, its gonna be ok.

bitchute.com/video/FNqiV8kL4cc/

Attached: 1564698403745.jpg (843x472, 135K)

fuck off incel, hope this bitch dies from her disease

based but we cant let all zoomers act like this or whatever comes after them will be worse

massive yike

Girls should be feminine, this is disgusting

>fuck liberals for using kids as political tools, disgusting shit seeing kids at pride parades
>also conservatives: WHOAH /OURGIRL/ BTFOING the AIDS carrying pedophiles and gays and Muslims
why are conservatives so hypocritical?

t.buttblasted /lgbt/ retard

She's just the mouthpiece for her older brother. A few years from now she'll be giving an interview how she abandoned racism, homophobia and all that stuff.

She’s also 100% going to be trans.

I think it’s kind of tragic. When I was that age, I was playing WoW and hanging out with my bros. I didn’t even think about politics. I wonder if this is even of her own volition.

back to your containment board

>She's just the mouthpiece for her older brother
Why to trannys from Yea Forums always say this? Upset some tranny loli actually knows what its talking about?

You know she used to be a gaming channel right? In her LtCorbis days she WAS helped by her brother. The political stuff is written by Victor her Brazilian boyfriend

>Group A is for children being sex objects
>Group B is against children being sex objects
>"Woah guys don't you see how these 2 groups are exactly the same?"

they're the same because they both use kids for propaganda, faggot

Why does this hobby attract the worst of society?

Not the fucking point, it's using kids for political purposes which is flat out wrong. Not to mention that this has led to her being nabbed for threatening to kill Wojcicki

You don't learn the truth and then backtrack on it. Doesn't work like that. Worst thing that'll happen is she'll become depressed at the state of the world, at which point theres 2 paths: Sink in further and further into hopelessness until you take a radical action, or move onto the path of accepting the world as it is, and just focus on self improvement since that's the only thing you have actual control of.

Because gaming is better than sex, keeps you occupied, and has a sense of progression. It's so good that you say "fuck real life"
t. NEET gamer addicted to Dota

>channel deletion
Fuck I didn't know Soph got deleted. She was openly antagonizing them, which is based, but they have no gumption about putting any wild dog that doesn't tow their line.
>freespeech
Corporate free speech trumps individual free speech every time, sadly.

propaganda implies there's lies being told. Only one of these groups peddles lies here.

>it's using kids for political purposes which is flat out wrong

Who's "using" her? I don't see any trans activist kids who are clearly being used by their parents being banned on youtube like she is.

What does she have?