Now that the dust has settled, what did we think of Stranger Things S3?

Now that the dust has settled, what did we think of Stranger Things S3?

Attached: 2019-07-06 19_46_53-stranger.things.s03e01.1080p.webrip.x264-strife.mkv.png (581x609, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1WT8VEZxk
youtube.com/watch?v=pRTZArctIZc
youtu.be/CcYYinPweOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dropped it 2episodes in

Attached: 1552323812028.jpg (540x720, 178K)

>I LOVE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS

Attached: 1565237542293.jpg (986x800, 104K)

Monster was cool. Steve was cool. Winona is cutest over dodger there is. Everything else sort of sucked. I couldn't give any shits about Mike and Eleven's relationship drama, or Nancy's intrepid journalism.

i didn't even watch the other seasons

wtf is wrong with his teef

Attached: no.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

I think that it's success will never be enough to save Netflix and will probably die along with it.

Shite.

should i continue watching until this girl shows up?

Piece of shit season. Too much progressive bullshit. Let alone elevating the chimp to main cast status, turned me off

>have one hot chick in it
>they make her a dyke

Attached: 1462926072924.png (500x500, 12K)

autismo....del americano

Shes in the first scene.

It was okay, the Soviet plot was a bit too corny.

Too much Degrassi High drama bullshit, not enough Scooby Doo eldritch horror shenanigans

The redhead mary sue coming in from outta nowhere and just being Sherlock fuckng Holmes reborn was asinine and the sassy little black girl genius made no sense in the given setting/time period. Neither did Robin being so secure and confident about her homosexuality, even if it did give Steve some great character development. Its a middle of nowhere midwest small town in the early 80s for fucks sake.

Boring

>we
cringe

welp must have missed it

Absolutely awful. Mind numbingly boring, contrived, stupid, insufferably cheesy, repetitive storyline, zero progression or development in any area, fucking horrendous dialogue, awkward out of place unfunny “comedy”, shitty pointless sub-plots and side characters which existed for the sole purpose of fanservice, etc...
The list goes on, but you get it. It was unwatchable. I hope they cancel this shitshow or just end it. Everyone’s ready to move on.

Remember how everyone hated when a single character left the town for one episode? Let's end the season with four of them leaving.

>NINTENDOOOOOOOO

i can't bring myself to watch this show because of that fucking goblin

Nigga got hippo teeth

watching kids making out aggressively was uncomfortable

stopped at 10 min in

Eleven leaving the town was terrible because her little adventure went nowhere and lead to nothing. The only reason it happened is because she had to be off doing something while the story happened because otherwise she'd just shut the gate immediately. They don't even mention her sister or the idea of other kids with brain powers in season 3, her mother only gets mentioned once as a reminder that she can mind meld with folks and see their memories.

A glib facsimile

I hope they’ve left for good. Eleven was underwhelming in season 3. But Will and his brother were consistently shit throughout all seasons. Especially Will, fuck that whinny little cunt and the obnoxious little shit who plays him.

the only real reason why s1 was a success was because the kids were cute
now theyre fugly goblins
I wouldnt fuck this el but I would fuck s1 el for sure

la chupacabera

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1WT8VEZxk

El has a sister?

I couldn't even make it through the first episode, so idk. Guess it's shit.

I’m absolutely in love with Finn
Mike was so hot in season 3

Nancy is hot too. I would have sex with her. Both her character and her real self

EL DIABLO PERRO

they're not even pretending anymore

I have not and will not watch a single episode of your crappy 80's nostalgia show. So fuck off with your shit thread you dumb fuck :)

If Steve doesn't make her bi in season 4, I'm fucking dropping this show
you have shit taste in women

Attached: 1564232824253.webm (1262x718, 2.19M)

she's cute but she's a skeleton

Joyce and Hopper were the best part of the season.

Eleven's story arc in season 2 was completely pointless as not one iota of it had any impact on season 3.

>hot
She's cool and all, but she isn't hot.

Kinona Ryder

Attached: ST3-Production-Still-5-920x584.jpg (920x584, 71K)

Attached: 1564208367868.jpg (552x518, 46K)

>but she isn't hot
see

She dodge too much?

Steve and Dustins stuff were fun kinda annoying that Robin sorta just comes up with everything but she was cool. Elevens and Mikes relationship just sucked and was even worse when Max reveals how much of a cunt she is. Hoopers and Joyce starts off slow but when they capture the Russian dude things pick up from there.

I wish they all had of just played Will's game he worked so hard to make. As a DM, nothing worse than putting all you got into a campaign only for your players to not give a fuck.

Billy was easily the start and his redemption arc is kino.

Gross cgi monster made of dead people or something looked over the top and meh. Would've thought it was cool when i was 12 or so. My kids watched it all.

Something about cgi promotes laziness, it was like watching someone play a guitar and ruining it because all he can think about is how good he is at playing guitar and hopes your impressed. Probably a small room of animators happy as fuck they aren't making a Barbie Unicorn movie.

>Something about cgi promotes laziness, it was like watching someone play a guitar and ruining it because all he can think about is how good he is at playing guitar and hopes your impressed. Probably a small room of animators happy as fuck they aren't making a Barbie Unicorn movie.

CGI can be done alright if executed well and it blends in and doesn't look like it was shot on a green screen or super imposed next to actors. A good monster would use a combination of practical effects and CGI and both effects should be used sparingly.

ST is dogshit partician choice of Netflix shows is Riverdale

Fuck zoomer things

it was far-fetched at least

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCKING END MY LLIFE

what the fuck is wrong with that kids mouth?

The kids were the worst part, the whole "mind flayer" shit is boring
This could've been a dope spinoff season with Hopper and Joyce investigating the Russian arc with Steve and Robin

Attached: 1456006560620.jpg (1920x1200, 542K)

I stopped watching after S1.

HIRE THIS MAN

hes an amerimutt

Where's this kids teeth?

>what did we think of Stranger Things S3?
It should have ended after Season 1 but it blew the fuck up so of course it needed to continue.

I want a spin off of these two.

same as that suicide teen one forgot name

I thought it was fine. The show has established its premise & now it can slow down & hit certain beats. I hope Erica (the annoying black girl) gets left as a side character. Characters like her need to be one off characters, with little screen time. Like Mike’s dad. Her bits at the ice cream place are fine. Her in the Russian base is not.

The Robin (new girl) is adorable & I like her. Steve needs a buddy his age, he can’t always be around kids especially since he’s lost Nancy & his old friends. But for fucks sake that dude needs a win. He either needs to dick the new girl straight or Robin needs to hook him up with someone awesome & who approves of his monsterslaying prowess.

Teen melodrama was fine. I didn’t love or hate it, it’s mostly just a way of showing that El needs to be & should be around other people than just Mike. I’m glad she gets along with Max. The show is starting to get bloated though. They need to start retiring characters. Nancy & Will’s creepy brother need to go. They are easily the least dynamic. Erica needs to shift back down to a side character. One of my only problems with this show is that none of the characters talked with each other. Granted Dustin & crew were stuck in the Russian base for a long ass time but Nancy should have been talking to Hopper the moment she realized shit was freaky. I hate shows with a diverse cast of people all solving a mystery when they don’t talk to each other. The first two season didn’t quite run into this problem, but this season it was really bad

All in all I liked it but they need to polish & improve

fun but not too memorable or impactful. definitely has gotten well past overhyped at this point. doesn't help that the whole soviet facility infiltration strained suspension of disbelief moreso than pretty much anything else the show has tried, even given that it already does a lot to set up expectations for wacky shit

reminder that if you prefer that ugly skeleton over pic related, you have shit taste in women and your posts should be discarded.

Attached: MayaHawke-lede.webm (1920x1080, 2.45M)

That can't be real. That has to be a photoshop...right?

Didn't watch. First season was fine but it left me with no desire to actually watch more. Stranger Things? More like boring things.

its a screenshot from the show
why would they waste money video editing his face to make him uglier?
Its real

Gas the jews specially the ones living in america

I'd fuck this shit out of skeleton
Her eyes are fucking amazing

Cringefest.

I meant a photoshop made by someone here, but still that's just fucking awful.

i think its watchable but its lost the magic that made the original kino.

the sense of mystery is gone

I havent seen it and have no desire to. Season 1 is the only decent season

Didn’t watch it yet. Season 2 was so bad that don’t have much incentive to watch season 3.

Can we play D&D now?
youtube.com/watch?v=pRTZArctIZc

Are you retarded? You actually think his teeth are like that irl?

>I DUMP YOUR ASS

Attached: original.jpg (800x533, 40K)

yea
i took a screencap from the show

Decent, better than s2 but that's not saying much. They underutilized TurboChad, the ebil russkies arc was ridiculous and I'm glad they killed Hopper. Really should have just been a single season show but I'm ready to be entertained by whatever hot garbage they pull out of their ass for s4.

sames

>Teens are now SuperStars
youtu.be/CcYYinPweOQ
youtu.be/CcYYinPweOQ
What did they mean by this?

Absolutely based

it was shit like the previous one
they probably plagiarized some retard for seaon one and then run out of ideas

ruined by lesbo bullshit.

Gaten Matarazzo. Imagine him yelling at you. No, this isn’t just a meme post. You’ve had some kind of altercation in public, and before you is this deformed little creature, this sickeningly morphed toothless fucking mutt, screaming at you. The veins on his forehead popping out, his eyes bloodshot and his infuriating little fleshy head bright red as he spits out his curses. Modern society would have you believe this gruesome, odious mutt is your equal, that you should stand here and take this. But that’s counter to your intuition and you know it. Your mind races back to the days of your ancestors, how their burning souls would have been inflamed by such a confrontation, this freak, this hideous little THING thinking it has right to talk to you in such a manner. That primal instinct kicks in, and without hesitation you do the sensible thing and let the foul brat know its place- you stride forward with righteous zeal, his shouts cease for a moment. This is unexpected to the annoying little fuck, a flash of panic crosses his malformed, sweaty cartoonish face as it contorts suddenly into a comical farce of what on a normal human would resemble fear. He almost trips stepping backward, the illusion of his right to speak, right to live, manufactured authority over you shattering as he can only let out a brief plea “No!” before you are upon him. A hook cracks right, that satisfying crunch as it connects with the hideous creature, the feeling of a bullet ripped from the barrel of a gun as your rage explodes into controlled, refined physical force. You feel his weak and unnatural bones and dentures twist and crunch around your knuckles, his flesh contort as you see his terrified and utterly shocked face fold around your fist. All for a glorious moment, before he crumples and folds like some kind of warped fleshy paper, his deformed little freak cartoon body falling like sand over the ground as the facade of his equality dissolves under nature.

They literally stole the script for S1 from some writer who was shopping it around trying to get it funded.

>TurboChad
>is only 5'9 and has a dyel body
HAHAHA! Roastie whores would bully Billy cruely IRL if he came near them for not being a 6'3 giga Chad. Those disgusting soulless whores, even the fat ones and ones with deformities like glasses, thing they deserve Chad.

it was actually good. heteros being upset about Robin being a lesbian was the cherry on top

The new ones are stuck up in there and he has to get them pulled down

Now imagine if these two retards didn't expose the US government in S2

Attached: 59fe0dc514e5aa1f008b46bf-960-720.jpg (960x720, 107K)

Same. Just don't have any fucks to give, it's not worth enduring to watch Winona get old.

It's better than most shows on TV.
It feels like a waste of time, Season 1 was OK at best, season 2 was useless and season 3 was OK. It's amazing for its mediocrity and nostalgia. All the teenagers that are like 18 playing 12 year olds that act like they are immature 8 year olds is kind of confusing.

All it does it make it clear the Duffers are hacks. It wasn't as much as a painful retread that S2 was compared to S1, but it was just so fucking dull.

MY MAGNETS HOPPER, MY MAGNETS!!!

The fertilizer scene was this season's high point

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1062, 606K)

Steve is legitimately the best thing about that show, followed by Robin.

S4 better just follow those two. Maybe Dustin can cameo.

>Basically Uma Thurman with ass and tits
It's what the people have been waiting for

What was the green stuff that Erica wanted to drink?

millie bobby brown

That kid is as queer as a three dollar bill, bless him

uhhhh

I guess Epstein isn’t as dead as we thought?

>secure and confident in her sexuality
You people are seriously retarded

Fuel for the gate opener.

Bye tranny

I liked season two, almost more than the first season. Season three sucks ass, it was fucking painful to watch at times. Repetitive bullshit leading to nothing, too many ice scooping scenes, comedy falling completely flat, the black is annoying as fuck and not once funny, the cute girl being a lesbian is a retarded plot "twist" because it gives zero depth to a character no one literally cares about in the first place.

Only things I liked were granny eating fertilizer and the russian scientist was kinda funny.

Overall, I think season 1 is the most "tight" when it comes to atmosphere and concept. Season 2 has the best eldritch horror / exciting plotline/ comedy.
Season 3 is the best dog shit simile

I haven't seen a single episode of this, is it basically Twin Peaks for kids?

nigga just close your eyes lmao

No it is a modern series coated with 80s Spielberg nostaglia.

It works because of the casting. Otherwise it is very mediocre.

it's campy horror mixed with coming of age, first season is pretty decent. i'd give it a strong 6 or a light 7, def worth watching.

Sounds kino

It was pretty bad.

wheres his teeth ffs ?

>Samwise Gamgee is based and one of my favs
>they fucking kill him off

>Billy is based and one of my favs
>they fucking kill him off

That face is so ugly it should be plastered on billboards to promote birth control and to discourage race-mixing.

>first season is pretty decent
no it isn't

this
is he a tard ?

well that's your opinion, I liked it. I liked the second season too. Third was dog shit.

>is he a tard ?
No clue, I don't watch Jewflix anymore and will never watch anything new made for TV again. Just old movies and shows for me.

Did she get Epstein'D?

It was ok.
There was barely any interesting mystery left after the first season.

season 2 monster was a lot interesting than the first one. the first monster could be replaced with a big tiger and still have the plot impact, it's just a big angry animal.

It was ok...there was nothing iconic about it like there was in the first 2 seasons.

Billy was the best thing they had going that I thought could potentially carry another season and he's dead.

Nancy and Johnathan are complete dead weight at this point - literally no one cares.

I'll give it one more season before I throw in the towel though.

same here m8

don't even remember it

wtf I love hollywood degeneracy now??

crap but better than 2

slow burn

>and the sassy little black girl genius made no sense in the given setting/time period.
What? What exactly did you think the late 80s was like?

No really, i didnt particularily like her being gay, but how fucking retarded do you have to be to think she was confident about being a dyke. It was literally the point of the scene that she was nervous about it. Kill yourself

I liked it. Better in some ways than season 2. I REALLY hated that stupid gang. I particular liked the Schwarzenegger guy and the homages to Terminator. IN a show where people are fighting monsters and stuff, it's cool to have villains who are just human.

>REALLY hated that stupid gang.

worst character in the history of anything...ever

Attached: 4db41bd8932c88da8edfc18d2e6ca3f1cc434f8a_hq.jpg (1024x896, 64K)

wtf were they thinking with this pointless arc

americano...

> It's better than most shows on TV.

Attached: YAAAS.png (581x609, 608K)

her nepotism wouldn't allow that

Their first failed attempt at appeasing the "inclusion" crowd.

Keep on keepin' on, friend. Remember it angers them that you refuse to jew yourself.

"Were Netflix. We cant continue to make this show with only one brown person in it. Quick! Somebody come up with a reason why more shitskins need to be in our show about a small rural town in the 80s!"

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-7-2.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

I'm jealous of Billy because he could fuck any milf he wants.

based and red pilled

Did they really need to bring up My little pony so often?

You just want to be chucked.

I’m surprised Yea Forums doesn’t like this show more, it was the one time I’ve seen a show NOT have netonare/cuckoldry/cheating/whatever you want to call it. Mike’s mom decides to honor her vows. That’s pretty huge in shows nowadays

>Mike’s mom decides to honor her vows

didnt he die while she was on the way to fuck him?

she never went

at least she's hot

I was looking for a song of the season, to know the name and got spoiled, but anyways ended it. Better than season 2 for sure, which is enough for me.

Attached: images.jpg (221x229, 9K)

>at least she's hot
on what planet?

>muh family
>in reality if they wouldn't have a little girl she would fucked him in a heartbeat

tfw u realize Mikes Mom is Kelli Moltisanti

Attached: sopranos114.jpg (401x330, 62K)

what episode?

oh fucc

If they didn’t have a little girl taking all his energy Mike’s dad might be plowing her hot & heavy every night. You can’t just make up fake reasonings as to why she doesn’t deserve to be recognized. Don’t be a filthy cuck

Better than season 2. Season 2 re used many narrative elements and tropes of season one and honestly felt pretty lazy. Comparatively season 3 at least changed some character dynamics and introduced Maya Hawke (Robin) and comrade Alexi. The fellow was likeable. (no disrespect to Samwise the brave, Max or Billy. Those where the only good things from season 2).

However i´ve got to say that keeping the focus on the nightflyer is getting old. I liked the show better when it focused on the upside down as an eco system full of cronembergs. Having a sentient big bad is kind of boring and yes, i understood the invasion of the body snatchers vibe but still.

One of the things i did like was that every team seemed to be on it´s own genre.

That mutt has the ugliest overbite I've ever seen.

wtf i love stranger things

higher average than s2, but not as many high points; s1 is still best

CORRECT OPINION:

Plot is alright, but the best part is the comfy character interactions between steve and robin, and dustin, as well as the russian scientist

i watched this not knowing that actress was Umas daughter but kept having that "have i seen that face before" feeling