Are you ready for the essence of kino?

Are you ready for the essence of kino?

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-070709_Chrome.jpg (1295x1989, 842K)

I gave up SW years ago, I don't give a shit, I'm just here for the memes

We’ll he was actively trying to avoid that last time so I doubt it

He looks like he found the Essence of Emeril in his spice rack, looking chunky

OT: Space pirating against an evil galactic empire
PT: Space politics and nobility in a peaceful age
ST: Millenials and memes

There is no "essence" of Star Wars apart from the OT, which were the most genuine films and not just cashgrabs (RotJ was cashgrabby though).

why the Fuck didnt he do that with the first one?

Bamzinga!

Attached: bamzinga.jpg (492x656, 139K)

He needs to find the essence of good writing first.

To stop the trilogy from being sterile like JJ wanted

This stupid asshole is a hack that doesn't remotely understand the essence of Star Wars or what made it so appealing to the audience that loved it.

*subverts the essence*

Essence of Star Wars is kardashev type 3 civilization minus overwhelming hypertech.

Where's the shills angrily defending the last jedi? TLJ WAS SHIT BTW and riahn Johnson is a cuck.

Attached: 1561976260123.jpg (542x304, 39K)

He made the worst SW film to date

SW died with prequels. I saw #7 in theaters and regretted it, the rest ive seen by stream or yarr

If you can't find the essence of star wars after the first movie you're literally retarded.

Just hire lucas back

The essence of Star Wars is George Lucas, though.

Hi Rian. Seeing as you missed it completely with TLJ by making it about girls vs boys, fuel, empty spectacle, screaming merchandise, yelling PSYCHE at the audience and an old man upending his own core principles because "MUHDEEEEEK", just do the literal opposite of that and you'll come close to it.

I can't wait what kind of shit he'll put in. Best thing about disney wars is watching the whole fandom argue in the internet

Disney is doubling down all just to spite the fans.

Imagine being a Disney executive and having millions of people willing to eat your shit no matter how bad it gets