Was he really the bad guy?

Was he really the bad guy?

Attached: fff.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

No. Society was the villain and it turned a good man into one.

no but he was a retard who went after the lowest tier enemies

>breaks the law
Yes

No he was American.

It pisses off the left that everyone saw him as the hero.

Fun fact

The character only lost it because his bitch of an ex wife wouldnt allow him to see their daughter on her birthday. If she hadnt been a cunt he wouldnt have lost it and no one would have died

Cunny is that powerful

Yes, he killed the nazi who was his only friend.

Attached: Soy_0.png (500x500, 50K)

This. Guys, tell me you don't really believe Joel Schumacher and company intended to make an "angry white man" come across as a hero. Schumacher is a homosexual, alleged pedophile Jew.

"good" and "bad" didnt even factor into it.

Every shit part of his life was his fault. He was unemployed because he wasnt skilled or talented enough to land or keep a good job. His wife left him because he was an angry autist that nobody would want to be around. If he didn't want to deal with traffic he shouldn't have moved to LA.

He was just standing up for his rights as a consumer

>breaking the law is bad!

Attached: 1521822852734.png (454x520, 13K)

>real men chimp out in public and lash out at strangers
It's funny because I bet you're too insecure to even make a peep when restaurants get your order wrong

Its literally the central question of the movie you goofy dopes

It’s obvious he was the hero to everyone with a moral compass.

FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK!

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>WHAT IS THIS, THE LAST STAND ON FIJI!?!

>I'm rolling back prices to 1965. What do you think of that?

Oh, if only. Inflation has been jewed since the early 70s and wages never kept pace.

>jewed
Nice anti semitism

He was insanely talented. He design missiles for the military and once they didn't need him anymore they threw him out. His wife was afraid of him but he never actually lashed out at her. We don't really know why she left.

What are you, a fucking Nigger ?

Does anybody have an uzi they can give me? I really want one.

Yes, but just because he was the Bad Guy doesn't make him a, bad guy.

What the fuck are you trying to say

why yes i do believe the jews deserved death because the broke the law of being jewish in Germany. BASED

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

Yes and so are you for asking crim scum

they should do a remake where he only goes after trump voters

Yes.

shut the fuck up nigger cuck

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 30K)

These are genuine Vietnam jungle boots, there great for stomping QUEERS

Yes. He is the epitome of an entitled boomer who had done nothing to improve his life since getting his 'job for life', failing to do even basic things you would expect a long term full time military contractor employee to have done by what I assume is his mid 40's or so.
>couldn't get another job, clearly an asshole who sets off alarm bells
>couldn't keep his marriage together
>has a 15 year old busted car
He clearly hasn't done enough to improve his position, that could have lead to his marriage not breaking down, a guy like him should have been middle management at the least, with enough money to have bought two good new cars and have investments and property. Instead he failed as a human, got divorced from a wife who is rightly scared of him, then took it out on a bunch of people who didn't deserve it, with only the fantasy that a bunch of 'gangbangers' and 'neo nazis' were also getting killed.
Like, what kind of retard goes into a mcdonalds and expects the burgers to be like the menu, unless you're in japan that shit ain't happening. Then pulls out a gun on the poor kid at the register that he just scared for life.

chadpilled.