Absolutely nothing happens for almost 3 hours: the movie

>absolutely nothing happens for almost 3 hours: the movie

Attached: Once-Upon-a-Time-in-Hollywood-Gets-3-Stars-01.jpg (2000x1020, 1.04M)

>bone chilling slowburn
>now, Tarantino, that was a director, *sip*

its ok, he's just building this happy story to make the Tate murders feel shocking and dreadful to the audience like they were to the people at the time
lolno, its just a wacky subversion massacre where the good guys win, oh damn you're such a tasteful auteur Quentin!

Attached: marty.jpg (1206x723, 61K)

Ling Chow Ping still seething I see

Not based

i'm gonna go see this in the local kinoplex tonight, hope i pass penis inspection.

This movie was worth being made just for how fucking upset it's made this chink cunt

>Shocking good!
>Shocking bad!

>expects Quentin to show Tate getting murdered
no one would be involved with the movie if that's what he wanted to make, retard.

that was hateful 8, this is absolutely nothing happens for almost 3 hours: redux

wait are you telling me you dont even see the murders?

>I watch movies for the plot

Attached: soy.gif (800x600, 144K)

and what would you know faggot?
no dont tell me, its nothing, have your (you) and go home

the manson family gets btfo by brad pitt and leo and the film ends with tate surviving

Ya got pleb filtered. Love it.

Attached: aD6KW7Pe.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Who?

2 threads full of some chink seething about brad pitts character beating up bruce lee

He'll show up soon enough

the hateful 8 had tension and suspense throughout the whole movie. in hollywood was just scene after scene of nothing happening. no suspense, no tension. nothing like that until the ranch scene and the last 20 minutes.

No friend, the ending is completely subverted. The murders show up to the wrong house where Leo and Brad kill them all. I'm not joking, that's literally the ending.

H A C K
A
C
K

the murders were literally the only thing about this movie that i wanted to see

That's kind of fucked up tbqh

Shitty movie, huge waste of time. If you enjoyed it, that makes you a faggot.

Oh so Tarantino fanboys think that anyone who criticizes the movie is a chink?

lmao seethe you sycophants

>tv may hate or like it
>RLM loved it cause it wasn't capshit and was done on 35mm
Guess pir8 it is!

Attached: rlm.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

its a tarantino movie. and all of the marketing and media hype is surrounding tate and the murders. i guarantee you people are pissed they didnt see the murders.