Why did Richie get removed from the show? I understand that Carrie's sister didn't have a future, but him?

Why did Richie get removed from the show? I understand that Carrie's sister didn't have a future, but him?

Attached: 3,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 99K)

The actor took a role on a sitcom that failed and they wouldn't let him back on after he bailed on the show.

Huh. What about Doug's sister?

We all know Spence killed Carrie's sister.

i cant believe i used to like paton asswort, he is such a shithead now

I remember years ago he told about a scene where he literally stood still in the background, didnt talk and didnt move for like 3 minutes and nobody noticed. i thought it was pretty hilarious but now i hate him

Attached: 1565210164218.jpg (900x1200, 109K)

yeah i saw that, it was funny, but these people really need to keep their activism bullshit to themselves

Ricki Lake was a talk show host. She only ever signed on to do six episodes of King of Queens. Apparently it was only ever a move to bring a younger demographic to her talk show as an audience.

That's even worse than Richie being written out. I loved her as Doug's sister, would have been great to see her more often

Richie was unironically a terrible character that was a bad Joey from Friends ripoff. The show really took off when he left

i could take him or leave him, but he was pretty bland

out of all the horrible sitcom moms, i hate dougs mom the most, not really sure why

Attached: 172.jpg (500x360, 23K)

weird, i thought she was pretty alright

She's funny. Her best episode is the Margie episode where Doug's old girlfriend moves back and she keeps ditching Carrie to hang out with Margie

Jerry Stiller will die in your lifetime

Not if I kill myself first!

isnt hey ray romanos real life brother?

No shit. He's 92 years old.

Attached: holdmecloserdougitsgettingcold.jpg (985x554, 53K)

Why couldn't Doug's sister get a man?

Attached: RL.jpg (1452x2915, 2.21M)

>weird, i thought she was pretty alright
it might have been the episode where Doug flips out on her because she wasnt listening and kept nagging him. i could really feel his frustration, and that feeling carried over with her in every episode she was on after that.

No. He just has the same last name. Not related to him at all though funnily enough.

seemed like a dyke

was doug a jew?

i always thought he was some sort of italian or irish in the show

My eyes are getting weary.

She's got a real Dr Melfi thing going on now.

Attached: ricki-lake-2019.jpg (2700x1800, 746K)

Irish Catholic iirc

Good luck with that, buddy aheh

carries pussy getting tight

kek, it almost looks like doug is thinking "why wont you die already so i can have my basement back"

Reminder Richie cucked Walter White.

I thought rikki lake was the fat one, wasnt there a 90s talk show woman that was chubby or am i crazy?

yeah her

she lost a lot of weight since then, yeah. i don't think she was ever really fat though, just chubby

Richie was a fire fighter. Notice how he disappears after the 2000-2001 season. He died in 9/11

he was a made guy from the jersey crew

dude...do you think holly ever fucked arthur?

she let him try and jack off his old man penis while she was getting fucked by a golden retriever

>making a cuck joke
>not saying black lab

Spence is literally his only good role and it constantly makes fun of him.

how was aurthur being cucked if holly was just his babysitter you sick fuck

She's ridiculously funny. Are you a pleb? She cute as fuck and her hysterical whining is so on point.

because he standing there jerking off to her being fucked by a dog, he is getting cucked by another species.

his dick is fucking shriviled so he cant fuck her so next best thing is to try and jerk it which still doesnt work so hes not being cucked since he cant fuck hollys fat ass

The only sitcom I really like. It holds up and I can't think of any blatant libtard propaganda that kinda ruins every other show. I don't even think there was a single interracial couple in the whole show.

we'll have to agree to disagree

malcom in the middle was good

>that time they unironically pulled a Loss

Carrie wanted Deac's bbc though. Canon.

Carrie was an obvious racist, so i'm not buying that

she was getting dicked by lou ferigno

just comic relief

Kek

She didn't want to marry him, just fuck him.

>Richie was a firefighter
>Stops being on the show after 9/11

But Kelly had the best milkers.

Attached: gettyimages-74580907-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 385K)

this. she was a school coach