I'm playing Super Mario on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator

I'm playing Super Mario on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator.

Attached: 1429985373067.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_64
youtube.com/watch?v=7mQD_Wd6Ajo
youtube.com/watch?v=x7ok5AV7ZrM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0kC-MJZrU
youtu.be/ODWnkrUAKhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha

TREBLINKA

AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Haahhahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is the peak of comedy, we will never get anything this good again

>this is what women watches

Attached: 1548671503778.png (322x310, 55K)

PHILANGIES!

Im playing dwarf fortress on my Lenovo Thinkpad. It's for !SCIENCE!

BOWSER

Ba xin ga

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAUAHAHAHAHA

>super mario
>n64
THERES NO FUCKING SUPER MARIO ON N 64

I unironically liked this show for 5-6 seasons.

Dont @ me

fuck off red.ditor its (you) or reply.

BOLIVIA

lol I had to explain this joke to my mom because she doesn't get nerd humor

duh

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_64

SUPER MARIO ___64____

Leaving out 64 Is like saying you are playing GTA.

I feel bad for n64 kids

It was such a shit console and they couldn't get hyped for all the cool ps1 releases

the only time I remember n64 wieners getting excited for a game is when zelda was coming out, they tried so hard convincing people golden eye was a good game that the delusion manifested into speed runs (probably because its one of the few games they had) and a shitty ps2 release that no-one ever brings up

get some sleep grandpa

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (74x83, 2K)

Funniest thing about TBBT is that people here legitimately liked the show until it became popular and spawned the millenial trend of being a geek

>my new computer came with windows 7
>*audience dies laughing*

Does Shelldhur approves piratery?
Or is he that autist to rip his own cartridge?

Sneed

It's not really piracy at this point, it's not like the producers of the cartridge are getting dividends from second hand sales

My parents love this show. No one I know in stem thinks it's watchable

It was good until you start to see the most normal fag wearing a The Flash shirt and taking muh nerd culture.
Also when all of them get bitches, it was funnier with then trying to get laid and failing every time.

I did too, it was peak comfy, kinda like Friends. It got really repetitive after they all started to get GFs though.

Nobody liked that shit here.

>it's a (((nerd))) but everyone also has a gf
What did chuck lorre mean by this

perestroika!

you weren't even here when abatap was active, fuck off.

>Leaving out 64 Is like saying you are playing GTA.

And what's wrong with that?

He unironically meant Have Sex

>implying stem automatons watch anything besides marvelshit and the droning, blinking lights of their bleep blorp on Steam

based tovarich

Newfag

hello election refugee

>nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_64
>nl
begone

Yea Forums was the board that absolutely fucking hated it

Yeah. Sony entered on the market with the clear target to kill dwarves like Sega and Nintendo and destroy the entire japanese industry to shift it to america and fuse it with their movies division. Weebs will never recover from how based Sony buttblasted them.

sheldon is well-groomed, intelligent, has a stable source of income and generally doesn't cause feelbads to everyone around him

being a nerd != being a disgusting annoying retard nerd

I had a ps1 and the kid next door a n64 so it was the best of both worlds. n64 was only worth it for a few exclusives.

Attached: images (10).jpg (683x449, 63K)

Haha great post my friend!

lolololol what a weirdo haha xD

LMAO what show is this? It looks hilarious

I feel sorry for anybody who didn't get the superior Sega Saturn

>4channel: haha you're autistic as fuck this is autism pure autism haha
>also 4channel: why is that "joke" funny it's just some guy acting autistic

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>i'm also a gamer nerd like him so I'm also a genius
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
>stupid normies
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS1 was the clear winner if not just for the fact that the library dwarfed the N64’s. But the N64 still had some great shit and the games felt more polished than PS1 games. But PS1 covered more genres and audiences.

lmaoing @ you poorfags who couldn't afford a 3DO. Stay playing your inferior systems philistine

>tfw emulation has reached the point where I can play any console that has ever come out except for original xbox, ps4 and xbox one
unironically pretty exiting

It was amusing at first because I saw a lot of myself in Leonard. A spastic over-thinker basically. But once it just became Family Guy levels of reference humor, I couldn’t stand the shit.

HOEREN NEUKEN NOOIT MEER WERKEN

If it was Windows Vista that would’ve been a legitimately funny joke.

>AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Majoring in physics and my colleagues all like this show. I hate it.

>superior
>got whacked by PS1 so hard Sega was already dead when they made the Dreamcast

lol

theres an emulator for ps3 and xbox 360?

They're still works in progress, hell the N64 and PS2 emulators are still not perfect

Sony had better marketing, but Sega had better games. Not everything comes down to sales.
>justin beiber has made more money than 95% of musicians so that makes him one of the greatest musicians of all time

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The big bang theory is basically all about reddit nerds, who are into Cape shit and other onions related shit

They should make a new show about us superior Yea Forums nerds (alphas)

Attached: 1561179790015m.jpg (1024x710, 56K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_64

>They should make a new show about us superior Yea Forums nerds (alphas)
To catch a predator already exists

>no Tekken
>no FF7
>no MGS
>no Tony Hawk
>no Resident Evil 2

lmao segafags are even more delusional than nintendrones. Poor guys. Based Sony crushed you and no one remember any game from Sega. Even Sonic is dead.

why is there always sound of laughing when nothing funny happen?

>he can't play Saturn Bomberman, the greatest bomber man ever released
>he can't play Guardian Heroes or the panzer dragoon saga
>he can't even play elite patrician games like mr bones or Darkseed 2
I mean I guess if you're committed to playing lowest common denominator games intended for the masses then you might find value in a playstation

Audibly keked.

>old gen shit no one heard about
lmao where are your squaresoft games segatenyearolds?

Attached: Kaz.jpg (807x594, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7mQD_Wd6Ajo

>muh generic jrpgs
Saturn has plenty of those as well. With the mass marketing to normies and lowest common denominator games playstation is essentially the mcdonalds of that generation. Enjoy your big macs faggot

@119621791
pleb
first three seasons were good though

>space toilet
CALIGULA
>hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha

If you said "im playing gta on my ps4" its pretty fucking clear

congratulations on being more autistic than sheldon himself.

>Not just using Proj64
Also amazing in general how shit the writers are when it comes to writing "nerdy" dialgue when that should basically be their whole criteria for picking who to write for it.
ik nepotism is a thing bus still jesus christ.
(watched the whole series up to like 3 years ago because my ex liked it)

I agree the ps1 was more popular but
>few games
007 The World Is Not Enough
1080 Snowboarding
Animal Crossing (Animal Forest)
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
BattleTanx
BattleTanx Global Assault
Beetle Adventure Racing
Blast Corps
Body Harvest
Bomberman 64
Bomberman 64 (Baku Bomberman Japanese)
Bomberman 64: The Second Attack!
Bomberman Hero
Buck Bumble
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness
Chameleon Twist
Chameleon Twist 2
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Custom Robo (Japanese)
Custom Robo 2 (Japanese)
Deadly Arts
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
Doom 64
Dr. Mario 64
Excitebike 64
Extreme-G
Extreme-G 2
Fighter's Destiny
Fighter's Destiny 2
Flying Dragon
Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai No Shiren 2 - Oni Shuurai! Shiren Jou! (Japanese)
F-Zero X
Gauntlet Legends
Gex 64
Glover
Goemon's Great Adventure
Goldeneye 007
Harvest Moon 64
Hey You Pikachu!
Hybrid Heaven
Iggy's Reckin' Balls
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
Jet Force Gemini
Killer Instinct Gold
Kirby 64 and the Crystal Shards
Mace: The Dark Age
Mario Golf
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Mario Tennis
Mickey's Speedway USA
Mischief Makers
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Ogre Battle 64
Paper Mario
Perfect Dark
Pilotwings 64
Pokemon Puzzle League
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Rakuga Kids
Robot Ponkottsu 64: Nanatsu no Umi no Caramel (Japanese)
Robotron 64
Rocket: Robot on Wheels
S.C.A.R.S.
San Francisco Rush
Shadowgate 64: Trials of the Four Towers
Sin & Punishment
Snowboard Kids
Snowboard Kids 2
Space Station Silicon Valley
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Starfox 64
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Tetrisphere
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Turok
Turok 2
Turok 3
War Gods
Wave Race 64
WinBack
World Driver Championship
Yoshi's Story
>sony console
>not weeb
>when they have more weeb shit than any other console
???

Most PS1 games that weren't 2D have aged the worst out of that entire generation. Even Tekken. The only exception is probably Crash Bandicoot which is a linear as hell corridor platformer anyway so it's hard to fuck up.

>Buck Bumble
youtube.com/watch?v=x7ok5AV7ZrM

>the masses
Nothing outs you as a total pretentious twat than that phrase, and you're using it to talk about video games which is even worse.

based lmao

he did say it was poorly coded

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0kC-MJZrU
>7 Emmys

>hating on the most redpilled show ever to air
youtu.be/ODWnkrUAKhQ

Attached: 1561189164012.jpg (1024x832, 75K)

>abatap was Yea Forums
nypa faggot

okay that was pretty good

Pretty sure the main joke here is that the audience has no idea what an emulator is.

My sister unironically has this on repeat

Bazinga

Enjoy your loading screens faggot.

honestly I didn't know what the jokes were meant to be half the time so you may be right

Zimbawe

@ you

BEST EMMA ALERT
Watson, Roberts, and Stone throw in the towel.

meant for

This.
It's not that bad. Like most sitcoms it ran out of steam by season 7.

>it's a "Sheldon goes from volcel to banging a fat Jew" episode

Attached: a33.jpg (159x178, 6K)

>tfw no psx1.14 that runs ps2
>only 15 devs have it

PCSX2 works fine for every game I’ve tried on it

Ps1 was for kids who had parents who didn’t care about them, only themselves so so could enjoy their “realistic” omg so mature boring video games.

N64 was for kids who liked to have FUN and believed in quality over quantity, something you’ll never understand

Cope