Dune 2020:

Dune 2020:

A jewish lead with a black love interest.

Attached: A75D71E4-C070-45BF-9F95-1F0F177B6C21.jpg (372x544, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

EthniCelebs.com/vin-diesel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zendaya isn't black.

Source?

Just search it

Timmy is ethnically Jewish. His father is French (hence his name and citizenship), but his mother is Jewish, and in Jewish culture you're considered Jewish by default if you're born to a Jewish mother.

So its going to do worse than the original Dune. Thanks for saving me the time.

she is as black as Obama, The Rock, and Vin Diesel

>Zendaya isn't black.

She's half, so she might as well be.

*rubs hands together jewishly

Nope, she's biracial.

How do you go from making 10/10 incel kino like Blade Runner to a shitfest like this?
I suppose he did make Arrival which was reddit hillary voter shit.

I LOVED the new Blade Runner, but I'll tell you something, the fact he made that kino isn't going to save Denis' life when the time for judgment comes if he's also putting out POZZED trash like this.

aka, a nigger

>nigger nigger nigger XDDDD
cringe

>Not liking Zendaya

the door to your right leads to /pol/, the one to the left is Reddit. You have no business here.

Wtf is Vin Diesel black?

2049 is shit, you're just too illiterate to notice hack directors

>119621438
>fake krager is bake

B L E A C H E D

yeah Diesel is half black

>EthniCelebs.com/vin-diesel

bait

>jews are white

Obsessed

Ashkenazi Jews are white.

Dune: A guy with greek ancestors (and who knows what else due to Bene Gesserit bloodline shennanigans) with a muslim, buddhistic desert dwelling love interest with arab ancestors.
Also, the pure, white princess gets told to fuck off and that he only uses her to have a claim to the throne.
Also in the later books theres actual jews who get eradicated by an evil matriarchy and the secret weapon is a guy with dark complexion, dark curly hair and a muscular body that fucks one of them into submission

God bless America.

There is nothing more Reddit than Zendaya, turnipbrain. Lmao you’re caping for a Disney channel actress who stars in Marvelshit and Israeli tranny propaganda, get the FUCK back to r/esist

Attached: 638D20F5-C353-4D17-9AE1-B75F44AD5AF6.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

rent free

why is it ok for jews (who are white) to have an ethnostate?

Shut up filthy goy!

because open borders for israel

It's not.

Israel isn't an Ashkenazi ethnostate. About 50-60% of the population is Mizrahi, or Middle Eastern Jewish. Ashkenazi Jews are about 20-30% of the population IIRC. Other Jews also live in Israel, including many from Ethiopia.

Such a lazy argument to give to leftists
Most leftists hate Israel

Is that real cast? OHNONONO

Negroid

And like every jewish in Hollywood, it's thanks to his jewish parent if he's could make it