Reddit posts that should be made into films

>Reddit posts that should be made into films.

Attached: jpeg.png (693x525, 149K)

>Reddit
stopped reading there
die

>t. redditor

EDIT: Thanks for the reddit gold OMG :)))))))))

Attached: 1549794241719.png (1064x2052, 2.15M)

Why the fuck did you have me read that? There was no payoff or point. Just a rambling street shitter.

Based and Truthpilled

>racism outside of Yea Forums

cringe

that's one of the greatest Yea Forums posts of all time, despite veering into nofap at the end. especially since reddit went bonkers over how cool this edgelord was.

also though, TL;DR

Poos are the fucking worst.

>how DARE you do something you like??? don't you know you're over arbitrary age!! you must feel shame for liking things!!!!!!!

Fuck off Pejeet.

>edgelord
it's cartoons and trix cereal you can't get much more juvenile than that, what the fuck is edgy?

Go watch a capeshit movie and calm yourself down, manchild

Attached: soy_nuwars.gif (800x371, 105K)

It's not about shaming someone, it's true. No one who is a slave to their own desires is truly free.

psych students are the worst they should all be gassed. It is the absolute most worthless major.

Because Brain Science is real (the study of the makeup and operation of the brain), Psychiatry is real. Psychology is pseudoscience.

Even something ridiculous like Philosophy or Anthropology is realer. Because they both attempt to create a consistent ethos and observe our visible world.

On a related note, I am bringing back the 50 gif

Attached: 50centdriving[1].gif (300x169, 1.18M)

Reddit is more entertaining than 4channel but I keep getting banned from every sub for saying nigger

>going into defense mode when your degenerate lifestyle is realized.

The gif that almost single-handedly brought down the Rogan Board back in 2010

You can tell this post is from /pol/ by how retarded it is

who the fuck cares about being "truly free"? I want to have fun in this life while I can because it's the only one I have. If you arbitrarily decide I'm "not truly free" because I want to watch rick and morty then that sounds like it's more your problem.

Attached: 1468538591564.jpg (453x470, 24K)